Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eirawen

VIP Member
Saw the Lidl one with the little Racoon, it's like a take off of a John Lewis Christmas advert. Not really suitable for the UK as we don't have racoons over here.

Reactions: 1

Miss Ophelia

VIP Member
The Dunelm advert OH pips up “This is the Radford‘s Song” I did laugh as surprised he remembered them.😂

• Haha

kettlekitten

VIP Member
There's another really annoying YT one with Stacey Solomon for Hallo Fresh (of course). She fishes some random thing like a sock out of the box and says 'that's what happens when your kids get to your Hallo Fresh box before you do {chuckle}'.
Don't know if anything rivetting happens after that because I press 'skip' in double quick time.
Yea it’s a football, as if ! 🙄

• Haha

Thelife&times

Chatty Member
Forgot to add anything with the face or voice of Rylan.
As I've seen it several times already in just a short time of viewing, that advert with the cretins saying they don't know how to turn a computer on, use a phone or stop their kids falling into a microwave or something.
Ohhh is that the internet matters one with the parents not knowing what the chatroom lingo means 🤣

• Haha

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
whilst looking for something - anything! - to watch last night I think I happened upon the last few seconds on another diaboilical offering from Step One featuring fat blokes in their pants wriggling about.

Need I add that I did not click backwards to check on the horrors I'd inadvertantly witnessed...........................................

Multi-21

VIP Member
That stupid credit check advert with the woman lying on the sofa askino her boyfriend to check it and then the dog pops up between his legs is back. Why is there a talking dog? Why doesn’t the woman move? Why does she rub his head with her foot?

Mark81

VIP Member
It was done before by Staples and people hated the song choice back then too - link
Ah yes, although I think it works far better for a holiday company ad. Probably the only time of year more than Christmas that people would class as the most wonderful time of year

Mustard

VIP Member
Holy fuck philip schofield in the Gin Ad.I can’t stand him the best of times but that ad he come across even more smug than usual
Hungermama aka Bethie Hungerford who has a thread on here, is in one of the ads with him. She’s in charge of their social media.

I don't understand the Direct Line advert where the woman says they can "guarantee they'll (the workman) use the door bell." Is it supposed to be a joke? How else would you know he's arrived?
Not seen this advert but I once employed a company to do some gardening and I had given them some keys to my then flat as there wasn’t a side entrance. They once let themselves in early am while I was in bed without ringing the bell which flabbergasted me. Sacked them afterwards.

Last edited:

MrsPiggleWiggle

Chatty Member
I keep seeing a Revolut advert on YouTube with a dreadful young woman taking about “self-destructing card details”.

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
I hate the magnum ice cream adverts. The super loud sound of someone crunching into the chocolate 🤢 the sound of people eating sets my nerves on edge!
and that bird's striped trousers - is she channeling a pirate or what?

Verisure have released another dreadful one onto the realm recruited again from the School of Cardboard Actors. This one is two hipster young Dads, one recommending the other get his brood Verisure alarms to ensure they are safe at home. Jeez its grim :(

emm

VIP Member
Oh yes!
Verisure have cornered the market in wooden actors.............................. I heard Mr Punch was approached but he turned them down because it would affect his street cred
I actually think this is their strategy "all publicity is good publicity", would anyone be talking about verisure otherwise? :ROFLMAO: