Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

calmyourritas

VIP Member
I know I said I’d wait for the morning but I’m sitting around doing nothing today and I couldn’t bear it... I’m in shock 😭
DDF8955F-C881-420A-92C5-B8A1A0682B49.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 32
So after I was a total blubbering mess yesterday I took a test. And then I took another. And another. And then my partner got me a digital as we’ve had some outrageous false tests the past couple of months. Turns out...I’m pregnant. 4 weeks 1 day by my dates. Crikey.

I just wanted to say that this has been the most incredibly supportive group and I have never rooted for strangers on the internet so much in my life. I don’t know what else to say as I want more than anything for you all to get your positives but thank you all for your kind words over the past few months, being on tattle really has meant so much more than just being a horrid troll (😉). You ladies are a top top bunch and I’ve got everything crossed for all of you ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 30

a.pain

VIP Member
Hi my tattle loves. So, after posting that we were taking a break a few days ago until my fertility referral, and throwing ourselves into a house move/putting the house on the market, I thought ‘hey, I’d better just check if I’m pregnant...lol that would really be a spanner in the works’ well it’s only bloody positive! I am in shock atm and we have had to rejiggle all our plans but we will make it work 💕

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Rose18778

Argh!!!! Got my BFP last night, 9 weeks after my MMC. Honestly can’t believe it 😭❤ Really thought I was out this month, had no real symptoms and felt like AF was coming for the last week! Only the last 2 days I’ve had a really strong sense of smell, which prompted me to test! I’m 12dpo so still early days but showing up 1-2 weeks on clearblue.
So nervous/excited but I’m trying to stay as calm as I can! 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Niamhm

Chatty Member
These are the tests I took at 5am, very happy but scared! Just praying it works out this time as I'm nearing my would have been due date 🤞 I'm not due on until tomorrow so won't count my chickens x

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 24

grumpycat

VIP Member
I took some ovulation tests over the last few days as I was WAY too chicken to take a pregnancy test, caved yesterday morning and today (the FRER) and 😱😱 it doesn’t feel real!!
Yesterday was the clear blue

I feel so blessed and also so guilty being able to write this. I am so lucky and I promise I really, really know that. You guys are the loveliest community and I can’t wait to see the rest of you fall pregnant 💕
C6735004-BBDA-424E-B74D-1DFC72FC5554.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Sunshinegal

I will catch up on all the messages since I last looked.

AF has arrived. DH got me a present which he is building excitedly so I haven't told him yet as I don't want to spoil it. But I've got a lump in my throat, the tears are so close, trying so hard to keep them in and smile for a bit.

Needed to tell people, so here I am.

Cycle 17.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

calmyourritas

VIP Member
Thankyou so much everyone for the love 💖 got my fingers and toes crossed that all will be good and my OH is super excited too 🥰

In case anyone was wondering, this month I used the pregnacare pre conception tablets that @Dipdab recommended. Again, could be coincidence but 🤷‍♀️

My main symptoms over the past week or so have been nausea throughout the day, cramping on and off, headaches particularly with strong smells like coffee or air freshener, extreme tiredness and inability to sleep at night! I also have broken out on my face but that could be the mask lol. I have sore boobs that has only come on today.

Wishing you all much luck xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 17

grumpycat

VIP Member
I really wish there was more advocation for real education on fertility, women’s reproduction and trying for a baby etc. I feel all of us have a similar story where you don’t realise how difficult it can be to start the road of having a baby.

I get the worry of teenage pregnancy but shoving teenagers on hormonal contraception for years until they want children isn’t the answer

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Spencerskates

VIP Member
Sorry to just come on a dump my feelings but I need to offload!

I’m currently on CD3 and my period is horrendous this time. This is the one that’sreally hit me, because I was so sure that I was pregnant - I had different symptoms that I’d not had before, we timed it perfectly, and I just knew! You know when everyone says you’ll just know when you’re pregnant even without taking the test because something feels different, and I felt like that this cycle.

I’m a teacher and I feel like I’ve been really snappy with the kids because I’m finding it so hard to be surrounded but other people’s kids when I’m not sure if I’ll have my own. And then I feel like that’s why I’m not getting pregnant, because the universe just knows I won’t be a good Mum so it won’t let me have a baby.

• Heart
  • Sad

Sunshinegal

AF has arrived. It was late and I'm never late. My skin has obviously just gone bad then randomly, and no baby for 2021 then. This time feels very cruel. My DH even excitedly went and got me a test yesterday evening. I had saved it in hope for this morning, but it wasn't to be.
Cycle 16 here I am. I wonder why I am doing this to myself sometimes. I said I had no hope but yesterday I really did, I feel such a fool.

• Heart
  • Sad

Celeste

Chatty Member
Hi everyone, I've not posted much since my last cycle. I'm finding this one really hard for some reason, I'm only 5DPO but already feel like I'm preparing for disappointment, I've been so tearful for the last 24 hours (even cried myself to sleep which is so silly). I'm so happy for everyone who is getting their BFP but it's all I can think about. 😖 Anyone else not feeling great?

• Heart
Reactions: 15

grumpycat

VIP Member
For anyone who says ‘onto the next cycle!!’ It is usually typed with pouring tears and a broken heart ❤ Big hugs to anyone who needs it today

• Heart

Sunshinegal

Hi everyone,

I haven't been as active on this thread as I find after AF arrives I usually end up having a break from the baby stuff. When AF is a few days away I start to get anxious and the feeling of dread (it's hard to feel any excitement after 16 cycles! Just the worry of how awful I will feel) and then when AF arrives. I think when I feel so low the support on these threads are what I need, people who understand the utter heartbreak your period coming brings. So I promise I'm not always miserable 🤣 it's just when I tend to appear.

11dpo here. Cycle 16 has flown by weirdly.
Apart from tender boobs for a few days, although not majorly, I have no symptoms at all. I had cramps for a few days after ovulation but I also had that last month.
Feeling okay, but I can feel that anxiety creeping in a bit....
Want the next couple of days to hurry but then I also don't because it's most likely I will be heartbroken again and that's the feeling I get the dread for! Anyone else get what I mean? I can't actually imagine it ever happening!
DH sperm analysis tommrow finally. I think I'm a bit behind with all the testing but at least it's happening.
Crazy that I have become so used to TTC, its the routine every month of it just like its normal life. Weird to think people have kids who have never done this, just did it once or tried for a month. Doesn't feel real that that happens!
Lots of love to you all x

• Heart
Hey everyone, I'm 29 30 in November. I have endometriosis and my partner had testicular cancer 6 years ago. We had a miscarriage last may at 8 weeks and have been ttc since July with no luck.
I had an appointment this morning with my gynaecologist and he told me I was ovulating later than I thought. The egg is 2.8cm and he said its perfect. We are going to bd tonight and in the morning. I really hope this is our month.

Baby dust to you all
❤❤

Attachments

• Heart

Niamhm

Chatty Member
Another friend just told me she's pregnant.. I'm so happy for her, just feeling sad for me. Feel ridiculous saying it out loud so don't have anyone else to talk to about it. Grateful for this group ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14