TTC’ers #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
TTC’s #2 - thread for those trying to conceive.

Some common abbreviations:

AF = Aunt Flo (period)

BFP = big fat positive

BFN = big fat negative

OPK = ovulation predictor kit

HPT = Home pregnancy test

DTD = do/did the deed

Reactions: 5
Hey everyone, I'm 29 30 in November. I have endometriosis and my partner had testicular cancer 6 years ago. We had a miscarriage last may at 8 weeks and have been ttc since July with no luck.
I had an appointment this morning with my gynaecologist and he told me I was ovulating later than I thought. The egg is 2.8cm and he said its perfect. We are going to bd tonight and in the morning. I really hope this is our month.

Baby dust to you all
❤❤

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’m only in my first proper month of trying but it’s amazing how much you suddenly learn about your body! I genuinely used to think the slight twinge of pain in my ovary could be the onset of cancer or something haha... so dramatic! I never knew when I was ovulating or the signs or anything until now and now I’m taking time to research, things like ovulation pains now make sense! Quite fascinated about how amazing our bodies are!

Hey everyone, I'm 29 30 in November. I have endometriosis and my partner had testicular cancer 6 years ago. We had a miscarriage last may at 8 weeks and have been ttc since July with no luck.
I had an appointment this morning with my gynaecologist and he told me I was ovulating later than I thought. The egg is 2.8cm and he said its perfect. We are going to bd tonight and in the morning. I really hope this is our month.

Baby dust to you all
❤❤
Good luck! ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’m only in my first proper month of trying but it’s amazing how much you suddenly learn about your body! I genuinely used to think the slight twinge of pain in my ovary could be the onset of cancer or something haha... so dramatic! I never knew when I was ovulating or the signs or anything until now and now I’m taking time to research, things like ovulation pains now make sense! Quite fascinated about how amazing our bodies are!

Good luck! ❤❤❤
This made me laugh as it was literally me too 😂 before we started trying I’d get this pain every so often and think “I’m probs dying”. When I started tracking my cycles it was like a revelation! “OH! That’s what that is!😂”.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This made me laugh as it was literally me too 😂 before we started trying I’d get this pain every so often and think “I’m probs dying”. When I started tracking my cycles it was like a revelation! “OH! That’s what that is!😂”.
SO glad it’s not just me! 🤣❤

Why is the tww the longest 2 weeks ever?
my first post on these ttc threads but ain’t it just! 😩 we’ve ‘only’ been trying for 8ish months,I know that’s nothing compared to some of you. How on earth did you find the will power to wait?! It’s so hard! I’m sure it gets harder every month!

Reactions: 1
my first post on these ttc threads but ain’t it just! 😩 we’ve ‘only’ been trying for 8ish months,I know that’s nothing compared to some of you. How on earth did you find the will power to wait?! It’s so hard! I’m sure it gets harder every month!
I know! we've only been trying for baby number 2 since November after a miscarriage but every month does seem to get harder, if you have a poas addiction, by Internet cheapie 😂

Reactions: 4
TTC’s #2 - thread for those trying to conceive.

Some common abbreviations:

AF = Aunt Flo (period)

BFP = big fat positive

BFN = big fat negative

OPK = ovulation predictor kit

HPT = Home pregnancy test

DTD = do/did the deed
Can you add TWW now please? 😂

Reactions: 3
Is anyone TTC number 3? Or have 3 or more? I'm really thinking about trying for a third but always thought I would feel done at 2 but I don't 😬 I'm worried about how hard the jump from two to three will be

So this might be a bit tmi but I’m only 9dpo and not due on for 5 days (I’m super regular) but I’ve just wiped and had brownish/red blood. Now trying to figure out if I’m coming on early for some reason or could it be implantation? I did miscarry in December but my last 2 cycles have been normal. Has anyone else had this? I’m super confused!

So this might be a bit tmi but I’m only 9dpo and not due on for 5 days (I’m super regular) but I’ve just wiped and had brownish/red blood. Now trying to figure out if I’m coming on early for some reason or could it be implantation? I did miscarry in December but my last 2 cycles have been normal. Has anyone else had this? I’m super confused!
Brown = old blood and a little bit of red could deffo be implantation ☺

Reactions: 2
Brown = old blood and a little bit of red could deffo be implantation ☺
Thank you! I have health anxiety so anything like this sends me spiralling 🙈 I guess now keep everything crossed and not obsessively pee on sticks 😂

Thank you! I have health anxiety so anything like this sends me spiralling 🙈 I guess now keep everything crossed and not obsessively pee on sticks 😂
I feel you, it’s hard to not over read every single thing or it not be on your mind so obsessively!
I am about 5/6 DPO (not entirely sure when I ovulated) and it’s haaaaard trying to stay open minded and not looking at everything!
Deffo wait out as long as you can 🤞🏻 For you!

Fingers crossed for you!! Have you had any other symptoms at all?

Have you had this before? I tend to get brown spotting about 3/4 days before AF most months.
🤞🏻 For you

Fingers crossed for you!! Have you had any other symptoms at all?
I’ve felt a bit nauseous and light headed but that’s it! Last year before mc I had night sweats, super sore boobs and peeing every 5 mins so completely different 🤷‍♀️ Sometimes feel like my body is playing tricks on me!

Have you had this before? I tend to get brown spotting about 3/4 days before AF most months.
🤞🏻 For you
No never, normally the day before I get really bad cramps then in the morning, hello period 😂 just hoping it’s our month as we’re moving house in 4 weeks mainly for more room for a baby/child!

AF is due Mother’s Day, which in itself seems like a kick in the teeth. I’m 11DPO. Yesterday I got a little bit of blood, it was kinda stringy but was hardly noticeable at all because it was that small of an amount (sorry for TMI). Back is a bit achy but sometimes get that with AF. Trying to hold off until Saturday to test.😩

I’ve felt a bit nauseous and light headed but that’s it! Last year before mc I had night sweats, super sore boobs and peeing every 5 mins so completely different 🤷‍♀️ Sometimes feel like my body is playing tricks on me!

No never, normally the day before I get really bad cramps then in the morning, hello period 😂 just hoping it’s our month as we’re moving house in 4 weeks mainly for more room for a baby/child!
Weelll by the looks of it my period has decided to come early 🤷‍♀️ Maybe my cycles aren’t quite back to normal yet! Now onto month 19 of trying...

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.