TTC’ers #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha we are similar!
He has children already so he is highly unlikely to be the problem although I know it can happen. I badly want everything to be fine with us but then I guess they can't help as to why its not happening if so, so that frightens me a bit too.

I have also said I feel like giving up a few times now, that I can't do this anymore and when I feel like that I mean it. When my period comes I just feel so bad. Last month i truly felt like my heart was physically hurting and breaking with pain. And I just think I can't do this to myself anymore. But then I think about it possibly meaning me never having a child of my own and that thought kills me... And I guess that's what makes me carry on. I truly truly have so much admiration for those women that do this for years, they are so strong.
this last cycle I truly thought this was it. I posted on here around 8dpo and said I didn’t have any symptoms, but the next day they all hit me! I had cramping which I never get unless it’s 24hrs before AF. I was so sure. So to then take a test and it’s a BFN truly broke me.

I was told I have PCOS but the nurse I saw on Monday didn’t believe in that diagnosis. It seems not only do I have no idea what’s going on with me, nor do the health professionals! All my tests so far have come back completely normal as well as the OH. It feels like we are stuck in limbo and I don’t know if I can continue with it much longer. Doesn’t help that I’m such a perfectionist!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
After mentioning here, I got some ovulation tests yesterday. The one I took yesterday there was absolutely nothing, just the one dark line. Then today one dark line and one VERY faint second line... so I guess I can take that as a positive that at least something is happening in my body somewhere 🙂

The apps are all predicting I would ovulate in 7 days but of course as this is my first month off the pill I have zero idea if they are right but I’m hoping if the second line is a bit darker again tomorrow then maybe they are not far off?

(Someone feel free to tell me if I’m reading the tests wrong though.) I took it as when you have two evenish dark lines then you are just about to ovulate then after you do the second will go fainter again? But also read that some people have a gradual build and some a rapid spike, so who knows if I should take it as positive or not really.

Honestly feel like a clueless teenage on all this and learning about it all, wish they had covered it a bit more or it was spoken about more really!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
After mentioning here, I got some ovulation tests yesterday. The one I took yesterday there was absolutely nothing, just the one dark line. Then today one dark line and one VERY faint second line... so I guess I can take that as a positive that at least something is happening in my body somewhere 🙂

The apps are all predicting I would ovulate in 7 days but of course as this is my first month off the pill I have zero idea if they are right but I’m hoping if the second line is a bit darker again tomorrow then maybe they are not far off?

(Someone feel free to tell me if I’m reading the tests wrong though.) I took it as when you have two evenish dark lines then you are just about to ovulate then after you do the second will go fainter again? But also read that some people have a gradual build and some a rapid spike, so who knows if I should take it as positive or not really.

Honestly feel like a clueless teenage on all this and learning about it all, wish they had covered it a bit more or it was spoken about more really!
I am equally as clueless but from reading old posts on here I downloaded an app (Premom) to upload the tests and it does the interpreting for you. You take a picture ‘automatically’ and it detects the test and gives a reading. So far I haven’t ovulated apparently 🤷🏼‍♀️ But should in the next few days 🤞🏻
I also bought a BBT thermometer just so I can track both aspects and again it was recommended by someone lovely on here. It’s interesting to see what’s going on in my body! Feel like time is going by so slowly while TTC though.

I am equally as clueless but from reading old posts on here I downloaded an app (Premom) to upload the tests and it does the interpreting for you. You take a picture ‘automatically’ and it detects the test and gives a reading. So far I haven’t ovulated apparently 🤷🏼‍♀️ But should in the next few days 🤞🏻
I also bought a BBT thermometer just so I can track both aspects and again it was recommended by someone lovely on here. It’s interesting to see what’s going on in my body! Feel like time is going by so slowly while TTC though.
I got that app too but when I upload the pictures it says it can’t read them (might be because I am using a big plastic ovulation test from Tesco!) but I ordered a bulk load of their strips that came today so maybe it will work better with those 🙂

I got a BBT too off someone’s recommendation but I just know I will never remember to do it first thing when I wake up every day 😅 I will try though as like you I’m in a little limbo at the moment with my cycle!

• Heart
I got that app too but when I upload the pictures it says it can’t read them (might be because I am using a big plastic ovulation test from Tesco!) but I ordered a bulk load of their strips that came today so maybe it will work better with those 🙂

I got a BBT too off someone’s recommendation but I just know I will never remember to do it first thing when I wake up every day 😅 I will try though as like you I’m in a little limbo at the moment with my cycle!
Fingers crossed you get more info from the strips!

I’m absolutely obsessed with taking my temperature, my other half is going mad because I’m so fixated by it and I keep doing it in my sleep (must be dreaming about it) 😂 at the weekend I took it first thing and when I went to log it I already had an entry from 3.30am !! 🤪😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2

exactly that! I found I had a rapid spike of LH which started evening CD13 until am CD15 - but some people get a gradual build of a few days but mine was very much light, light and then dark. Neither matter, whatever is normal for you.
I also second premom for strips, though my peak was only 0.85 so not ‘high’ but most people’s but it was high for me ☺

God I love that app. Whoever recommended it on here... thank you. It’s saved my sanity and I’m getting into a good routine with BTT too.

this last cycle I truly thought this was it. I posted on here around 8dpo and said I didn’t have any symptoms, but the next day they all hit me! I had cramping which I never get unless it’s 24hrs before AF. I was so sure. So to then take a test and it’s a BFN truly broke me.

I was told I have PCOS but the nurse I saw on Monday didn’t believe in that diagnosis. It seems not only do I have no idea what’s going on with me, nor do the health professionals! All my tests so far have come back completely normal as well as the OH. It feels like we are stuck in limbo and I don’t know if I can continue with it much longer. Doesn’t help that I’m such a perfectionist!
I am not even joking, we thought last cycle we had done it too!
He kept asking me excitedly as I was a day late and I'm never late. Then he went and got a test (I don't test anymore I find it harder so I just will if period is late). I decided to wait until the morning and there it was... He was so disappointed, he actually showed it this time and said he really thought it was our month and was gutted. I'd said no way it wouldn't happen the whole time but even I had this hope creeping in, felt a bit excited.... So the upset after felt even worse. Because I felt such a fool.
Its happened before, will have random different symptoms one month. So now I just don't believe it. Symptom spotting doesn't work for me because my body just changes at random some months and it's always still been AF coming.

Well I hope they can give you some kind of answer. Makes no sense if one had told you it's that then another says it's not x

• Heart
I am not even joking, we thought last cycle we had done it too!
He kept asking me excitedly as I was a day late and I'm never late. Then he went and got a test (I don't test anymore I find it harder so I just will if period is late). I decided to wait until the morning and there it was... He was so disappointed, he actually showed it this time and said he really thought it was our month and was gutted. I'd said no way it wouldn't happen the whole time but even I had this hope creeping in, felt a bit excited.... So the upset after felt even worse. Because I felt such a fool.
Its happened before, will have random different symptoms one month. So now I just don't believe it. Symptom spotting doesn't work for me because my body just changes at random some months and it's always still been AF coming.

Well I hope they can give you some kind of answer. Makes no sense if one had told you it's that then another says it's not x
Thank you, I hope you get a BFP soon ❤

• Heart
Hi everyone, AF is late and still not arrived- I have worked it out properly and apparently according to a app I have downloaded I am now only 2 days late. Still no AF so I have just taken this cheapie test. There’s a faint line not even a squinter in real life! Surely it should be darker than this?? Unless I have ovulated later than I thought or implanted late?

I will test again tomorrow morning with FMU... can you see a line? Xxx

Attachments

Hi everyone, AF is late and still not arrived- I have worked it out properly and apparently according to a app I have downloaded I am now only 2 days late. Still no AF so I have just taken this cheapie test. There’s a faint line not even a squinter in real life! Surely it should be darker than this?? Unless I have ovulated later than I thought or implanted late?

Hiya,

Fingers crossed 😊 I can’t see a line but that doesn’t mean you’re not x

Hiya,

Fingers crossed 😊 I can’t see a line but that doesn’t mean you’re not x
Thank you for your reply! They are hard to see on photos, much more noticeable in person. This is how my last pregnancy in dec started and that sadly ended in miscarriage 😓 if this is a start of a BFP im hoping it sticks ❤ Not counting myself out until AF comes xx

• Heart

I can see a line on the first. Keeping everything crossed for you x

I can see something in the second photo 🤞🏻🤞🏻 It’s always hard to capture on phone photo!
Have everything crossed for you xx

Keeping everything crossed for you 🤞💖

Argh!!!! Got my BFP last night, 9 weeks after my MMC. Honestly can’t believe it 😭❤ Really thought I was out this month, had no real symptoms and felt like AF was coming for the last week! Only the last 2 days I’ve had a really strong sense of smell, which prompted me to test! I’m 12dpo so still early days but showing up 1-2 weeks on clearblue.
So nervous/excited but I’m trying to stay as calm as I can! 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Argh!!!! Got my BFP last night, 9 weeks after my MMC. Honestly can’t believe it 😭❤ Really thought I was out this month, had no real symptoms and felt like AF was coming for the last week! Only the last 2 days I’ve had a really strong sense of smell, which prompted me to test! I’m 12dpo so still early days but showing up 1-2 weeks on clearblue.
So nervous/excited but I’m trying to stay as calm as I can! 😁
Huge congratulations! ❤❤

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.