TTC’ers #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many days of blank smileys did anyone have before a smiley/flashing smiley? I’m on CD11 so blank (which I know is still early) and I started on CD8 so again super early. I know it’s different for everyone but am curious! 😂
I had 3 and then went straight to a static smiley xx

Reactions: 2
How many days of blank smileys did anyone have before a smiley/flashing smiley? I’m on CD11 so blank (which I know is still early) and I started on CD8 so again super early. I know it’s different for everyone but am curious! 😂
First month I had 3 flashing before static and 2nd month I had 6 flashing before static

Reactions: 1
I had 3 and then went straight to a static smiley xx
Thank you! I’ve had 4 today but I’ve tested a day earlier than they told me too. I’m hopeful the next few days will change 🙌🏻

Also please tell me I’m not the only one pulling the sticks out and analysing them even thought I know they mean nothing 🤪

Reactions: 2
Another friend just told me she's pregnant.. I'm so happy for her, just feeling sad for me. Feel ridiculous saying it out loud so don't have anyone else to talk to about it. Grateful for this group ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Another friend just told me she's pregnant.. I'm so happy for her, just feeling sad for me. Feel ridiculous saying it out loud so don't have anyone else to talk to about it. Grateful for this group ❤
Your feelings are so valid. If anything look at it as cementing the way you feel and what you want. 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Thank you! I’ve had 4 today but I’ve tested a day earlier than they told me too. I’m hopeful the next few days will change 🙌🏻

Also please tell me I’m not the only one pulling the sticks out and analysing them even thought I know they mean nothing 🤪
I wish I’d never started with the bloody sticks 🤣🤣🤣

It’s so hard isn’t it 💖 we are all here if you need to moan

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Not ridiculous at all. Infertility is a cruel thing. I’m pregnant after a long battle and still weirdly feel sad about other peoples pregnancies. It’s as if my heart hadn’t quite accepted that I might actually be a mum one day. Any of my friends who are pregnant also gets hidden from my social media feeds. Sad that I can’t be happy for them but infertility changes you xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Its the worst isn't it, wanting to get excited and then it seems its even more disappointing when you feel like why did I even get excited
I think I always look negative on threads because I always say it won't happen. I do this to protect myself. I still obviously hope. But I feel horrific when AF comes and getting excited would make me feel even worse when i get the no again. This time with being late I still said it won't happen, I kept telling myself, but I obviously had that feeling inside me that I couldn't help of excitement creeping in, sadly I was right though.
I am also glad I never used the test, that would have made me worse. On the day AF comes I just feel like I want to give up, because I feel like my heart is physically hurting and after this long, will it ever happen. I can't imagine it.
I feel bad for putting this sadness on here but I think you will all understand.
Tommorow will be a new day though.
This is normal. It's hard because you are happy for them but it's hurts for you. You don't want their baby, you want your own.
I have done the same, I have plastered on my best smile and wrote a big excited message, then cried my eyes out at home. I felt horribly guilty. But I wasn't upset at their news, I was upset at why I can't seem to get my own. When will I get my happy news to tell people?!
We understand you here x

• Heart
Reactions: 10
For anyone who says ‘onto the next cycle!!’ It is usually typed with pouring tears and a broken heart ❤ Big hugs to anyone who needs it today

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Have seen it mentioned a couple of times on here but wanted to say I’m totally feeling that tit feeling of knowing that this is the last chance of a baby in 2021. It’s not helpful to think like that at all but it’s so hard to not let your mind go there. Thinking of everyone 💕

• Heart
Not ridiculous at all. Infertility is a cruel thing. I’m pregnant after a long battle and still weirdly feel sad about other peoples pregnancies. It’s as if my heart hadn’t quite accepted that I might actually be a mum one day. Any of my friends who are pregnant also gets hidden from my social media feeds. Sad that I can’t be happy for them but infertility changes you xxx
It is impossible not to get your hopes up, I was only a day or 2 late last cycle and did🙄 I'm very lucky to already have a little boy, just hard thinking I should be over half way through my pregnancy now or thinking I would have got pregnant again by now. 2022 has a nice ring to it ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It is impossible not to get your hopes up, I was only a day or 2 late last cycle and did🙄 I'm very lucky to already have a little boy, just hard thinking I should be over half way through my pregnancy now or thinking I would have got pregnant again by now. 2022 has a nice ring to it ❤
Yes, the what ifs are hard. I miscarried at 12 weeks last year and I often sit here picturing how different my life would be now

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I'm sorry for your loss ❤
Thank you. I’m very lucky to be pregnant again. I won’t say too much as obviously this is a TTC thread but pregnancy after infertility and miscarriage is certainly an interesting road to be on.

I wish everyone so much luck in their journey xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I'm feeling much better today. Sorry for my sad posts yesterday. But I'm feeling much better and positive today. I hope your all okay today as well!

We can do this. We will get our 2022 babies ❤

• Heart
I'm feeling much better today. Sorry for my sad posts yesterday. But I'm feeling much better and positive today. I hope your all okay today as well!

We can do this. We will get our 2022 babies ❤
Don’t be sorry. Your post really helped me yesterday as I did not feel alone. ❤ I got AF on Monday and I was beyond dévastéd, withdrawn and tired. This week was the lowest I felt in a long time. You lovely ladies sharing how you felt made my days a little easier. As in your 4 walls you feel alone.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Just had a phone call the from the doctors after the results of my ultrasound to check for cysts... I have a “bulky” ovary... I mean I don’t really like the term they used 😂

More blood tests for me! Any one else have a bulky ovary?

I’m just so gutted my husband is home today after months and I just want to be functioning normally. But the fact I haven’t had AF since January doesn’t fill me with much hope 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Don’t be sorry. Your post really helped me yesterday as I did not feel alone. ❤ I got AF on Monday and I was beyond dévastéd, withdrawn and tired. This week was the lowest I felt in a long time. You lovely ladies sharing how you felt made my days a little easier. As in your 4 walls you feel alone.
The threads keep me going❤ I have nobody else around me in real life that understands so I come on here and I know I have you all. I felt a bit embarrassed at my upset posts, but like you said, we all get it, we understand how painful this is. I hope you are feeling a bit better today ❤
And we most definately do not do the most infuriating thing of all and tell each other 'just relax and stop thinking about it' 😂. Someone was half way through saying that to me yesterday and I cut that conversation off quick! 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.