TTC’ers #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any chance you could have ovulated later than you thought?

I did my first clear blue ovulation test 😊😊 so nice and easy and I’ve logged in the premom app too. CD8 and a blank smiley which is what I expected. 🤞🏻For this cycle though it’ll give me a EDD of 28/12 😂🤪
I don’t have a clue when I ovulated tbh, but as soon as I came off my period we have had sex almost everyday (I’m wrecked) 😂

I don’t feel pregnant at all but I’m going to buy some better tests today as I only used a cheapie before!

Reactions: 1
I bought some tests today and going to try to pluck up the courage to test in the morning (if AF doesn't appear overnight).

@elloelloello, let us know how you get on ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Weird question but do you guys get that kind of ache down there before AF? I've got that a little bit and had on off cramps for couple days. I'm 13dpo so losing hope. I'd used pre seed for the first time and I've come out in spots since ovulation. Hoping someone on here who had had a child before can tell me they had this before their BFP but I just know I'm fooling myself. Arghhh I'm so dreading tommorow it's been a long 15 cycles.

Reactions: 2
Weird question but do you guys get that kind of ache down there before AF? I've got that a little bit and had on off cramps for couple days. I'm 13dpo so losing hope. I'd used pre seed for the first time and I've come out in spots since ovulation. Hoping someone on here who had had a child before can tell me they had this before their BFP but I just know I'm fooling myself. Arghhh I'm so dreading tommorow it's been a long 15 cycles.
When I was pregnant with my son I felt like my period was gonna come on but it never did. The feelings are very much the same I believe so fingers crossed you get no show of AF 🤞🏻

• Heart
I bought some tests today and going to try to pluck up the courage to test in the morning (if AF doesn't appear overnight).

I will do, thank you ❤ I’ve left a clear blue next to the toilet so I remember to do it when I wake up
😂
Good luck for the morning, 🥰🥰🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 4
When I was pregnant with my son I felt like my period was gonna come on but it never did. The feelings are very much the same I believe so fingers crossed you get no show of AF 🤞🏻
Thankyou ❤

I will do, thank you ❤ I’ve left a clear blue next to the toilet so I remember to do it when I wake up
😂
Good luck for the morning, 🥰🥰🥰
Good luck to you both ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Hugest of congratulations to you! Wishing you 9 months of a very happy and healthy pregnancy 💞
Thank you so much! I really hope so, I feel like I can’t be happy or excited yet though! I’ve been here many times. Going to try and get booked in for an early scan to rule out ectopic and fingers crossed this time it sticks ❤
sending everyone baby dust ✨✨✨

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Thank you so much! I really hope so, I feel like I can’t be happy or excited yet though! I’ve been here many times. Going to try and get booked in for an early scan to rule out ectopic and fingers crossed this time it sticks ❤
sending everyone baby dust ✨✨✨
congratulations 💕💕

• Heart
thank you everyone! Fingers crossed everything works out for us this time but I’ll keep you all updated! ❤

@grumpycat feeling really good actually thanks lovely! Really trying not to obsess over anything this month. I am meant to be ovulating over Easter weekend but deciding whether or not to use any OPK tests as don’t want to be obsessing again this whole cycle - felt like I’d totally lost my marbles last month and I hated myself for it! Was just totally not myself at all and don’t want it to be that way again. Have redownload the Ovia fertility app anyway so tracking on that and just going with the flow 😊 how are you doing?? Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 4
@grumpycat feeling really good actually thanks lovely! Really trying not to obsess over anything this month. I am meant to be ovulating over Easter weekend but deciding whether or not to use any OPK tests as don’t want to be obsessing again this whole cycle - felt like I’d totally lost my marbles last month and I hated myself for it! Was just totally not myself at all and don’t want it to be that way again. Have redownload the Ovia fertility app anyway so tracking on that and just going with the flow 😊 how are you doing?? Xx
I counted my light bleed as CD1 so I too am due to ovulate over Easter weekend too apparently. I’m so relieved that this is hopefully the case as my husband can work away frequently!

This is my first month with the CB ovulation sticks and I can see why it can get so obsessive. I’m trying to stay mostly chill and just do the tests to make sure my body is doing what it’s supposed to be doing! Other than that we are just trying to keep up the every other day and stay hopeful and chill. Looks like our cycles are similar this month -ish! 🤞🏻💕

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.