Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lexiloo

VIP Member
Basically Tan is too thick to homeschool , that’s the vibe I’m getting 😂 But what sort of school do they go to ? If I rung up my kids school and said I’m not doing it , their school would class them as vulnerable and get them
Into school instead , so I’m curious as to why that hasn’t happened to hers . Her counsellor says she’s got too much on - so in Tans mind bugger her kids education , she will carry on with these ‘business’s’ which let’s face it , are proper are they ? Surely that should go on the backburner not her kids learning .
exactly what I thought, if she has no time to do everything she needs to prioritise her kids education not give up on it, it's not like she has a demanding "real" job working from home with deadlines, zoom meetings etc, she could get her bloody glue gun out any hour of the day so why the big drama that she has no time? her counsellor sounds like she blows smoke up her arse too "be kinder to yourself" what a joke....she's the most selfish person out there, always putting herself first. Can you imagine the call from Chris....

"ello it's corbeh an riohs farver, we can't keep ome skewling em cos of lark Tan needing to run her two biznissus lark and stuff, it's too ard and she said they're being likkle buggars all day and she can't cope so we're not doing it no mooer, she's ordered some number books offa amazon lark so we'll get em to do them at tarms but we won't be doing the werk you garrrs sent as it's too ard larrk and Tan needs to be karnd to er sen"

• Haha
Reactions: 21

LifesaPeach.

Im sensing alot of hate (jelousy) towards Tan.

No matter what size you are Tan, 15st is a lovely round number and you wear it better than anyone on here, Chris is the luckiest guy in the world.

She's an amazing mum/teacher, wife, model and business woman.

Keep being you Tan.

The rest of us can only aspire to be even a tenth of the super woman you are.

Loving the dressing gown too, that is fire sister.

Toodles.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

wotdidijustwatch

VIP Member
Ugh that will be another thing for her to brag about , when she will without doubt be back vlogging .
Monday or Tuesday morning no doubt...

"Halloooo ma luvs! The boizz have gone back to skewel soorr now ah can do more of shes crafteh! Ah think av done good oorrm skewling wiv the amazon curriculum. Ah nooo best ma luvs.
Av bin mekkin loaarrds but also not bin on plan sooorr am drawin the laaaarn todaaaay and have poooorched egg and cheese on toooorst ma luvs.
(April comes into shot....awful kiddy voice) aww wuck at you, whos beautiful....(kisses the dog) shes still got aaanal discharge ma luvvs.
Av also got faaaaarvv star food hygiene soooo ah can do food stuff on shes crafteh! (Picks nose, shows us a boil whilst wearing a grubby jumper and greasy unwashed hair)

• Haha
Reactions: 18

lexiloo

VIP Member
In my experience I find that religious schools have better results and a better standard of education. There is always a long waiting list to get in where I'm from. She should be grateful. I bet she's that nightmare parent all the teachers talk about and dread. So arrogant and thick she's disgusting!
can you imagine being a teacher and having to deal with those two for parents evening??

chris - he's a likkle buggar larrk but if we gi him a tenner he behaves well gud dunt he Tan?
tan - I feel well bad on him cos he's a good boy most a'tarm but does larrrk to be a bit cheeky but we bort him a load a nurf guns and he's farrrn playing wi them all day in his bedroom while I do ma crafting int he chris?
chris - yeah he stays in there for like 4 hours at a tarrm, he wants to do what arr do and be an electrishun so we dunt think he needs all those other lessons do we tan
tan - no it's like a waste a tarrm really as he's well gud at monopoly and learns so much from that

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Blahblah123456789

Ah f##k I’m only half way through had to pause to come here 😡 why doesn’t she remove her kids from that school, I’m catholic my kids both attend catholic schools their religion work is therefore as important as their maths and English because it is our faith that is why they attend those schools why please why do they go to a catholic school it’s making me furious her patronising way she is speaking is infuriating me 😡😡🤬😡

Right now I have watched it all I’m even more raging 😩 why she using the excuse that her son have special needs I have never once heard her refer to him in that way only when it suits u eh tan! I have an autistic son and a daughter with dyslexia and because of their special needs it’s even more important to maintain a routine that is close to school and to ensure they don’t slip behind everyone else so when they return to school they aren’t left sitting in a corner lost! There has been tantrums and crying in my house like all others because of school and every time we calm down (myself included) we start again because that is life you just can’t bloody go Na can’t be assed let’s sack it off 😥 sorry for the long posts but I’m fuming 🙃

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

lexiloo

VIP Member
Another thread on our favourite whiffer, thanks to @Schnoodle123 for the suggestion, had to edit it slightly to fit. there were some cracking suggestions but sadly couldn't be used as were far too long or had words in them we can't have in titles ;)

Quick re cap of last thread.....

Tan is obsessing about her brother joining the army and is of course making it all about her.
She complains daily how hard home schooling is despite doing as little of it as she possibly can and often plays monopoly instead as she feels it's educational.
She's making tacky weight loss trackers and spending most of her time on them while us boyz are left to play on their tablets and consoles all day.
She's bought more groceries than the rest of her street combines yet still only seems to eat porrrrched eggs and cheese on toast and corned beef hash on repeat.
She looks as unkempt as ever and im pretty sure I can smell her house through the screen!
In a nutshell she's a scruffy, cocky, pig headed and delusional as ever, enjoy ma loves

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Greenhoodie

VIP Member
Basically Tan is too thick to homeschool , that’s the vibe I’m getting 😂 But what sort of school do they go to ? If I rung up my kids school and said I’m not doing it , their school would class them as vulnerable and get them
Into school instead , so I’m curious as to why that hasn’t happened to hers . Her counsellor says she’s got too much on - so in Tans mind bugger her kids education , she will carry on with these ‘business’s’ which let’s face it , are proper are they ? Surely that should go on the backburner not her kids learning .

lexiloo

VIP Member
What the actual hell is this? One of her rubber tits has ruptured! there's nowt poached about them eggs ma loves

FB_IMG_1610899847412.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick

Disneylover

VIP Member
jeez that puffy face.....what's going on?

View attachment 426868
She must have been living on tekaways ma love, shocked at how puffy her face is! Omg she’s stopped homeschooling, what a lazy cow. Let’s face it, we all know it’s hard work but you’ve just got to get on with it! Just goes to show how lazy she is. It’s a good job she hasn’t got a proper job. Why can’t she go shopping when Chris gets home from work instead of sitting in bed at 5.30pm!!
Lockdown is hard, it’s hard for everyone but Tanya doesn’t realise how lucky she is, she’s not on the frontline putting her life at risk or she doesn’t have to go out to work during a pandemic and she still can’t cope 🙄

• Wow

lexiloo

VIP Member
she's stopped home schooling because she couldn't take the pressure of it and keep up with all the work, is she fucking kidding me? so she got chris to ring the school and explain that she runs two businesses......what the bloody hell does she do apart from shit crafts? her trim with tan is dead in the water so how can she claim to be running two businesses? she's really pissing me off, she just can't be arsed and to be honest doesn't seem to have the basic intellect needed to do the primary school work, try doing secondary Tan!!! I count myself as switched on but my grey matter has had a workout since xmas with the year 7 stuff for sure. She moaned because it's too much pressure to remember to use capital letters FFS!!
Im only half way through and im already wanting to slap her filthy bloated pillow face

• Wow

Charmed40

Chatty Member
anal glands, bad breath and doggy discharge chat from waynetta slob FFS im off food for the day now :sick:
She's fucking disgusting Lexi 🤢 That dog needs worming. Also Tan knows best so don't bloody well cross her. She's doing what's reet for her family 🙄 Absolute ballbag is all I have to say on that matter. My daughter is 14 and is doing so well now, even better than before. No two ways about it, they need to follow the curriculum. I absolutely despair of this woman every time I watch her vlogs. She is filthy af and depressed af. Why do vlogs like that? No way would I ever show myself like that. And also, she has got nothing in. Ok, so I like to have full cupboards at the end of the day and I will top up on what we need for MY KIDS. Me and the hubby eat quite basic because my kids come first. I know people are finding it hard in this present time and so are we all. These kids eat constantly. Even if it's basic stuff they eat. I'm very old school, the kids need to eat. She's not short of a bob or two so why the fuck has she got nothing in? But don't cross her as she knows best. I agree with the poster before regarding Corby having special needs. It's ok now to play that card when needed. Please Tan, get out of the mindset you're in before it's well too late. We are all watching it unfold from the outside and it's not pretty. Ok, rant over! 😄

• Heart

LittleMissSassyPants

I'm sorry but this woman ANGERS me!! She's obviously been on here reading all the comments - nobody has forgotten that you've done home schooling for 6 weeks Tan, in fact it's hard to forget because you clearly don't give a flying fuck about your kids and their education because all you did was complain about having to do it and the fact that you were getting it done by lunchtime which was usually around 12-1pm. It's really not that much effort to help the kids with the school work while you have NOTHING ELSE TO DO!! The rest of us are balancing full time jobs (and more) plus doing home schooling and not complaining about having to do it because we recognise that it's important for the development of the children.

She even talked about she hopes they're back at school soon because they need a routine! Get them into one then Tan! YOU'RE the adult! Keep them in a routine and stop putting yourself first all the time! Give the kids the help and attention they need. It's them I feel sorry for in all this. In a few years time they'll be old enough to be watching these vlogs on youtube and actually have an understanding that their mother couldn't be arsed with them to bother with their education. They'll fall behind all the other kids at school and that will have a huge knock on effect. Those poor kids. I hope someone bloody reports her for the breaching of the lockdown too - it's absolutely despicable behaviour and TAN YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF!!

Gosh had a bit of a rant there.

• Heart

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I reckon she's had to order a new dressing gown because her old one didn't fit her. She looks so smelly and unkempt in a brand new dressing gown, it's like she's escaped from some sort of hospital

• Haha

LittleMissSassyPants

Oh man! That vlog from this morning - how is she running two businesses? I feel like I've missed something? She's flogging some shit stuff she makes in her spare time (and clearly not declaring the earnings) what is the second? Sending those boys to her mums while she farts about in the house is just unbelievable. She makes me bloody angry

Reactions: 15

Drxo1990

She's definitely face planted a big fat tekkaway at the weekend. She's expecting a gain, but she isn't bothered because she's listening to her bodeh and gon with the floww ma loves, warping the slaaate clean again and is having tuna and sweetcorn pasta for breakfast lunch and dinner for the next 3 days, accompanied by huge dolllop of larrt mayo and half a pack of pre grated cheese. She's also on her 4th period this month and it shall last for 12 days! So god damn pretictable these days 😂

• Haha

Cccccc

I don't normally comment but oh my god, today's vlog was something else. Her weight gain for a start, she will be back at 18 stone come her wedding! How ironic would that be. The absolute cheek she has to get chris to do her dirty work and phone the school, why couldn't she do it herself, just makes her look very childish. She doesnt have time to homeschool but she has time to do a few crafts for herself? A bloody coffee Whitener jar 🙈 so much more important than her childrens education. I myself am a key worker and my husband has been furloughed. He is struggling with homeschooling our 2 but quitting is absolutely not even an option!? Cannot believe the audacity of this woman.

lexiloo

VIP Member
I think from what we've seen of Chris and her mum neither would think anything is wrong, they're not the sharpest tools in the box, they all seem like a bunch of simpletons to me.......remember the quiz she did with them all sat on the bed? I rest my case 😂 🤪

• Haha