Trim with Tan #8 Bro’s goin’ int’ army tans goin’ barmy and her house is still so griiiimy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
exactly what I thought, if she has no time to do everything she needs to prioritise her kids education not give up on it, it's not like she has a demanding "real" job working from home with deadlines, zoom meetings etc, she could get her bloody glue gun out any hour of the day so why the big drama that she has no time? her counsellor sounds like she blows smoke up her arse too "be kinder to yourself" what a joke....she's the most selfish person out there, always putting herself first. Can you imagine the call from Chris....

"ello it's corbeh an riohs farver, we can't keep ome skewling em cos of lark Tan needing to run her two biznissus lark and stuff, it's too ard and she said they're being likkle buggars all day and she can't cope so we're not doing it no mooer, she's ordered some number books offa amazon lark so we'll get em to do them at tarms but we won't be doing the werk you garrrs sent as it's too ard larrk and Tan needs to be karnd to er sen"
Don't forget that this is the woman who announced on YT which school her kids go to, so given that she isn't bothered about their safety I'm not surprised that she isn't bothered about their education.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
exactly what I thought, if she has no time to do everything she needs to prioritise her kids education not give up on it, it's not like she has a demanding "real" job working from home with deadlines, zoom meetings etc, she could get her bloody glue gun out any hour of the day so why the big drama that she has no time? her counsellor sounds like she blows smoke up her arse too "be kinder to yourself" what a joke....she's the most selfish person out there, always putting herself first. Can you imagine the call from Chris....

"ello it's corbeh an riohs farver, we can't keep ome skewling em cos of lark Tan needing to run her two biznissus lark and stuff, it's too ard and she said they're being likkle buggars all day and she can't cope so we're not doing it no mooer, she's ordered some number books offa amazon lark so we'll get em to do them at tarms but we won't be doing the werk you garrrs sent as it's too ard larrk and Tan needs to be karnd to er sen"
I absolutely just read that in Chris's voice! Omfg 🤣🤣🤣 Seriously though I think she's well and truly lost the plot. I think she's off it completely. Something is very wrong there and I agree, you prioritise your kids over anything - well I do. Yep, sitting in bed at 5.30 is not normal and she could so go shopping then or do the crafts when the kids are in bed. Her life makes no sense, she is unreal 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 14
I just can’t get my head around the fact that she can’t be bothered to homeschool the kids anymore 🤦‍♀️Also trim with tan seriously needs a name change .

I haven't watched it yet, saving it for when the tiny dictator is in bed. Sounds like I'm in for a treat from all the comments!

How can she class making a ready made photo box into a pile of dog tit topped with glitter as a business😳🤣🤣🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Goodness me maloofs, she’s sunk to new lows even for tan! 4 minutes in and we’ve had the Trim with Tan bingo:
Regained her lost weight (because being kind to yourself means shovelling tit into your mouth obvious)
Too much pressure on herself (the woman who a few mumth ago wanted to be a community nurse to take blood pressures and stuff)
Greasy, knotty hair that I could smell through the screen
And to top it off she’s not homeschooling anymore?! As a teacher if a parent told me they couldn’t support their kids learning at home because they were too busy fannying around with stinkovisionn “vlogs” and key stage 1 crafts I would be logging a safeguarding concern. Simple as. She is an absolute disgrace. Her family are just as delusional as her if they think this is acceptable behaviour. Can’t wait for her to be complaining about uz boiz be’avyah when they get back to school because they’re academically behind and spent 3 mumth sleeping in till 10 and playing on devices because she could NOT BE BOTHERED and priorities her own needs first. Do I dare watch the rest 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I read the comments from her followers and despair of the nation, they agree with her, tell her she's doing an amazing job, tell her her crafts are beautiful, how well she looks, what a great mum she is.....who are these dickheads??

this is a prime example of the comments she gets......
it may be harder this time is because of this plandemic, with home schooling ur businesses you haven’t got the time and mental to put ur all into it, just do everything at ur own pace u will get there in the end ur mental is the most important thing so just do u boo

most of her supporters seem to come from the same gene pool

• Haha
  • Wow
Goodness me maloofs, she’s sunk to new lows even for tan! 4 minutes in and we’ve had the Trim with Tan bingo:
Regained her lost weight (because being kind to yourself means shovelling tit into your mouth obvious)
Too much pressure on herself (the woman who a few mumth ago wanted to be a community nurse to take blood pressures and stuff)
Greasy, knotty hair that I could smell through the screen
And to top it off she’s not homeschooling anymore?! As a teacher if a parent told me they couldn’t support their kids learning at home because they were too busy fannying around with stinkovisionn “vlogs” and key stage 1 crafts I would be logging a safeguarding concern. Simple as. She is an absolute disgrace. Her family are just as delusional as her if they think this is acceptable behaviour. Can’t wait for her to be complaining about uz boiz be’avyah when they get back to school because they’re academically behind and spent 3 mumth sleeping in till 10 and playing on devices because she could NOT BE BOTHERED and priorities her own needs first. Do I dare watch the rest 🤣
Yes imagine if you were their teacher or social worker. Would you not be questioning the parenting skills (or apparent lack of them) if you watched these vlogs on a regular basis ? Im also surprised at the comments which seem to be praising her - unless of course she is very quick off the mark to delete any comments which dare to tell her the truth ? On the other hand if she is looking for any form of intervention from the authorities she may well get that now as a result of her couldn’t care less attitude which has been set out online for the entire community to see.

Reactions: 10
Basically Tan is too thick to homeschool , that’s the vibe I’m getting 😂 But what sort of school do they go to ? If I rung up my kids school and said I’m not doing it , their school would class them as vulnerable and get them
Into school instead , so I’m curious as to why that hasn’t happened to hers . Her counsellor says she’s got too much on - so in Tans mind bugger her kids education , she will carry on with these ‘business’s’ which let’s face it , are proper are they ? Surely that should go on the backburner not her kids learning .
Us boys will be farrrn she's bought some books off Amazon 😂 ...what a joke .

• Haha
I don't normally comment but oh my god, today's vlog was something else. Her weight gain for a start, she will be back at 18 stone come her wedding! How ironic would that be. The absolute cheek she has to get chris to do her dirty work and phone the school, why couldn't she do it herself, just makes her look very childish. She doesnt have time to homeschool but she has time to do a few crafts for herself? A bloody coffee Whitener jar 🙈 so much more important than her childrens education. I myself am a key worker and my husband has been furloughed. He is struggling with homeschooling our 2 but quitting is absolutely not even an option!? Cannot believe the audacity of this woman.

Reactions: 15
no time to ome skewl but plenty time to like every comment received so far on YT

Reactions: 13
I still think the wedding will be postponed, she will blame it on covid but really it’s her weight

Theres a comment that says 'it's as easy to lose a lb as it is to gain a lb' and it's the only comment she hasnt liked 😂😂

• Haha
Ive been popping in and out of that latest video and after plugging her pump bottles (no AD declared) just heard her say that she has still to film a collaboration. Absolutely shocking given she still can’t find time to do home-schooling with her children but then goes to Post Office to post her non-essential tat. Im just gob-smacked.

Reactions: 12
She is a moaning lazy usless witch, I’m like 🙄 I can’t even like what 🤨seriously is she having a laugh!? ‘I’ve quit home schooling just like that so I can make words to stick on my own coffee pot’here tanya I no u read here so catch urself on or in 20 years your kids will be a stupid,dirty and lazy as u!!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬

And has she a black eye in the moaning blog?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.