Trim with Tan #8 Bro’s goin’ int’ army tans goin’ barmy and her house is still so griiiimy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
who on earth puts DUMPLING MIX in a pamper hamper??!?
I think she was keeping it for herself but I wouldn’t put anything past her ma love 😂

God she looks like her before picture again! She is definitely depressed I think. She reminds me of myself - I was off sick with depression and anxiety since before Xmas until this week and at the beginning of it all I didn’t shower for 6 or 7 days I think it was 😬 which is unlike me as I am an everyday shower kind of person! It was just an effort to do anything except lie in bed, the only other thing i did besides that was care for my pets. I can’t think of any other reason why she would let herself look like that especially on camera. That coupled with her binge eating (I do this when depressed too) and cant be arsed to do anything attitude deffo makes it seem like it’s more than her just being a lazy cow lol. Idk i think she needs to seek more help, her therapist clearly isn’t working for her.
I hope you’re feeling more yourself now 😘 xx

Reactions: 7
God she looks like her before picture again! She is definitely depressed I think. She reminds me of myself - I was off sick with depression and anxiety since before Xmas until this week and at the beginning of it all I didn’t shower for 6 or 7 days I think it was 😬 which is unlike me as I am an everyday shower kind of person! It was just an effort to do anything except lie in bed, the only other thing i did besides that was care for my pets. I can’t think of any other reason why she would let herself look like that especially on camera. That coupled with her binge eating (I do this when depressed too) and cant be arsed to do anything attitude deffo makes it seem like it’s more than her just being a lazy cow lol. Idk i think she needs to seek more help, her therapist clearly isn’t working for her.
I hope you're in a much better place now. I was exactly like that, I wouldn't shower for days and would stay in bed and sleep. It was a horrible time as I'd found out what kind of friends I had and my ex cheated on me as well. Coupled with severe anxiety which comes and attacks me anytime it feels like it! This therapy though, I'm sure it was for both her and Chris? Why would they need it? Relationship issues perhaps? She has really let herself go though.

Reactions: 10
😂😂😂 - are you in “Caroline Mrs M” thread ? It’s worth watching if you’re missing Gammon’s content for a more “upmarket” laugh.
Could someone give me the link to this thread please? Been through 16 pages twice looking for it. 😂

Reactions: 4
The Cherrys haul. How can she showcase all this bath stuff when she clearly hardly takes one herself?
She bangs on about self care but looks greasy af so she clearly does not practice what she preaches.
She goes on about liking a supply of wash cloths....why not use one to wash yout face with then?

Cherrys...basically mail order home bargains tat.

Reactions: 9
Could someone give me the link to this thread please? Been through 16 pages twice looking for it. 😂
For some reason it’s not letting me link the thread

Just type in “Caroline Mrs M” - it’s the longer one with the background story

Reactions: 3
I hope you're in a much better place now. I was exactly like that, I wouldn't shower for days and would stay in bed and sleep. It was a horrible time as I'd found out what kind of friends I had and my ex cheated on me as well. Coupled with severe anxiety which comes and attacks me anytime it feels like it! This therapy though, I'm sure it was for both her and Chris? Why would they need it? Relationship issues perhaps? She has really let herself go though.
Thank you so much ❤ Doing much better now but still mega anxious about everything. Like taking the bin out incase I meet a neighbour and have to make conversation! Hope you feel better soon, anxiety is the worst.

re. the therapy, it was so weird she said it was for her then Chris got invited on or something. Honestly tho can you imagine Chris at therapy with her lol, I bet anytime he said anything even a teeny bit negative she would kick off because she can’t take criticism.

I think she was keeping it for herself but I wouldn’t put anything past her ma love 😂

I hope you’re feeling more yourself now 😘 xx
Thank you ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Tan was very angrily explaining her homeschooling decision 😂 I think she’s been reading here 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 11
so she got "loads" of messages from people asking how she stopped home schooling, way to go Tan......you're now responsible for all those people now thinking it's ok to just give up because they can't be arsed

she's such a bloody know it all as usual "in mar upinyun all that matters is maths and english" and my face "it's not important that jesus turned bread into wine" 😂 bleeping numpty

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
so she got "loads" of messages from people asking how she stopped home schooling, way to go Tan......you're now responsible for all those people now thinking it's ok to just give up because they can't be arsed

she's such a bloody know it all as usual "in mar upinyun all that matters is maths and english" and my face "it's not important that jesus turned bread into wine" 😂 bleeping numpty
I think she reads here but she will never acknowledge it as she probably knows if people come here and read what we say - they will prob realise she is full of crap ! That might affect her ‘business’ 😂

Reactions: 7
I think she reads here but she will never acknowledge it as she probably knows if people come here and read what we say - they will prob realise she is full of crap ! That might affect her ‘business’ 😂
I agree, she let slip a couple of things like "people need to realise i've ome skewled for six weeks" and "i've not stopped ome skewling, im still doing it"

Reactions: 9
so just been watching her update video and thought she was gonna say she sent the kids back to school really thought thats wherre it was going
im not trying to play down mental health but these influencers act like there the only one dealing with this stuff were all dealing with home schooling i know so many people working from home who also have to home school u just have to do it untill we come out of lock down not trying to say it isnt tough cuz it is

her saying she put the weight back on well that was clear a mile off tbh

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.