Trim with Tan #8 Bro’s goin’ int’ army tans goin’ barmy and her house is still so griiiimy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh that will be another thing for her to brag about , when she will without doubt be back vlogging .
Monday or Tuesday morning no doubt...

"Halloooo ma luvs! The boizz have gone back to skewel soorr now ah can do more of shes crafteh! Ah think av done good oorrm skewling wiv the amazon curriculum. Ah nooo best ma luvs.
Av bin mekkin loaarrds but also not bin on plan sooorr am drawin the laaaarn todaaaay and have poooorched egg and cheese on toooorst ma luvs.
(April comes into shot....awful kiddy voice) aww wuck at you, whos beautiful....(kisses the dog) shes still got aaanal discharge ma luvvs.
Av also got faaaaarvv star food hygiene soooo ah can do food stuff on shes crafteh! (Picks nose, shows us a boil whilst wearing a grubby jumper and greasy unwashed hair)

• Haha
Reactions: 18

"Halloooo ma luvs! The boizz have gone back to skewel soorr now ah can do more of shes crafteh! Ah think av done good oorrm skewling wiv the amazon curriculum. Ah nooo best ma luvs.
Av bin mekkin loaarrds but also not bin on plan sooorr am drawin the laaaarn todaaaay and have poooorched egg and cheese on toooorst ma luvs.
(April comes into shot....awful kiddy voice) aww wuck at you, whos beautiful....(kisses the dog) shes still got aaanal discharge ma luvvs.
Av also got faaaaarvv star food hygiene soooo ah can do food stuff on shes crafteh! (Picks nose, shows us a boil whilst wearing a grubby jumper and greasy unwashed hair)
Are you Tan? Nailed it mate 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Love this 😂😂

Reactions: 5
I reckon she had her Mum look after the dogs whilst she had the visit. Probably shoved their bed in a cupboard upstairs or something, cleared away any signs of them living there and as for the budgies... dunno where she shoved them and their cage lol
Can't bloody believe she got that certificate.

Lexi could be right about the blowie 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Tan having a "harrrrr-geen" rating of 5 makes me question every single score I've ever seen, honestly she looks like she sleeps in a skip and needs a jet wash most days, the worktops are rank every single appliance on them is splashed with all the vomit inducing meals she "meks" and you're not telling me that house doesn't pong with the nations great unwashed and all the animals in there, honestly shaking my head in disbelief right now, dread to think what a one or two star rating looks like in burn-leh

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I reckon she had her Mum look after the dogs whilst she had the visit. Probably shoved their bed in a cupboard upstairs or something, cleared away any signs of them living there and as for the budgies... dunno where she shoved them and their cage lol
Can't bloody believe she got that certificate.

Lexi could be right about the blowie 👀
Dont forget this is the person who lets uz birds fly around free at times ! How she got a hygeine certificate I really don’t know.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I'm genuinely stunned.

Could Chris have put in kitchen facilities in the garage?

More to the point, what the hell food is she serving?!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh maybe it was I thought she had bought another one to add to the two she doesn’t even walk 😢
I've never owned a dog but surely they should be walked several times a day. Cant believe she admitted to having not walked them at all, on a few occasions

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I've never owned a dog but surely they should be walked several times a day. Cant believe she admitted to having not walked them at all, on a few occasions
At least walk them once as a minimum. Frenchies probably don’t need loads of walking as they’re small. But still be A walk 😂

Reactions: 2
At least walk them once as a minimum. Frenchies probably don’t need loads of walking as they’re small. But still be A walk 😂
I think in fairness she does walk them. She often shows footage of them all out walking and the surrounding area looks very nice.

Reactions: 2
someone has asked if she'll be selling her pies now she has a hygiene cert and she's replied to say it only allows pre packaged items.....phew!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Remember at the start of lock down in Jan when she was washing up , saying how sorry she felt for everyone and that she will be on everyday to help lift people 😂 hope no one was relying on that 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.