Trim with Tan #8 Bro’s goin’ int’ army tans goin’ barmy and her house is still so griiiimy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The part that got me was that Spanish isn't important because one of them (can't remember which) wants to be an electrician.... she really is a thick, inbred arse. Learning another language increases brain power. Learning a wide variety of subjects makes you a more rounded, educated person. Religious education covers morals as well as faith. Those boys have absolutely no chance with this scruffy bloated wretch as their mother. Any smidge of sympathy I had for her has gone after watching her whine and witch on that vlog
very well said ma loof! my kids are at a catholic school, im not religious in the slightest but my husband is catholic (not very religious though) and it was important to his dad the kids were baptised catholic, just so happens to be the best school in our area so they go there and I love the lessons they have in RE, the whole school ethos is based around good morals and be kind, it's a gentle school full of gentle souls and im sure a lot of it is down to the heavy curriculum of RE.....don't get me wrong im sure there must be some behaviour issues there too but they get dealt with very swiftly and it's just so calm. She thinks her kids can take exams in monopoly, egg poaching and nose picking and become an electri-shun

• Heart
Reactions: 12
very well said ma loof! my kids are at a catholic school, im not religious in the slightest but my husband is catholic (not very religious though) and it was important to his dad the kids were baptised catholic, just so happens to be the best school in our area so they go there and I love the lessons they have in RE, the whole school ethos is based around good morals and be kind, it's a gentle school full of gentle souls and im sure a lot of it is down to the heavy curriculum of RE.....don't get me wrong im sure there must be some behaviour issues there too but they get dealt with very swiftly and it's just so calm. She thinks her kids can take exams in monopoly, egg poaching and nose picking and become an electri-shun
In my experience I find that religious schools have better results and a better standard of education. There is always a long waiting list to get in where I'm from. She should be grateful. I bet she's that nightmare parent all the teachers talk about and dread. So arrogant and thick she's disgusting!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
In my experience I find that religious schools have better results and a better standard of education. There is always a long waiting list to get in where I'm from. She should be grateful. I bet she's that nightmare parent all the teachers talk about and dread. So arrogant and thick she's disgusting!
can you imagine being a teacher and having to deal with those two for parents evening??

chris - he's a likkle buggar larrk but if we gi him a tenner he behaves well gud dunt he Tan?
tan - I feel well bad on him cos he's a good boy most a'tarm but does larrrk to be a bit cheeky but we bort him a load a nurf guns and he's farrrn playing wi them all day in his bedroom while I do ma crafting int he chris?
chris - yeah he stays in there for like 4 hours at a tarrm, he wants to do what arr do and be an electrishun so we dunt think he needs all those other lessons do we tan
tan - no it's like a waste a tarrm really as he's well gud at monopoly and learns so much from that

• Haha
Reactions: 18
can you imagine being a teacher and having to deal with those two for parents evening??

chris - he's a likkle buggar larrk but if we gi him a tenner he behaves well gud dunt he Tan?
tan - I feel well bad on him cos he's a good boy most a'tarm but does larrrk to be a bit cheeky but we bort him a load a nurf guns and he's farrrn playing wi them all day in his bedroom while I do ma crafting int he chris?
chris - yeah he stays in there for like 4 hours at a tarrm, he wants to do what arr do and be an electrishun so we dunt think he needs all those other lessons do we tan
tan - no it's like a waste a tarrm really as he's well gud at monopoly and learns so much from that
Haha I can literally hear them saying it as i read it

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The " Get out of jail " card springs to mind 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
From the comments on FB about her hunter's chicken............................."Have just bought an air fryer any advice Tanya please x" Oh ffs, what like are her meals if she has to ask for advice from Tan. Read the instructions ma loof. 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
From the comments on FB about her hunter's chicken............................."Have just bought an air fryer any advice Tanya please x" Oh ffs, what like are her meals if she has to ask for advice from Tan. Read the instructions ma loof. 😂 😂
All she puts in it is tinned tatties 😂

• Haha

Howling 🤣🤣 can just picture them sitting there, Chris in his trackies and Tan in her manky red jumper, hair dripping in grease!
Great title and recap too 👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 9

I just read this in my head in both their voices! You are good maloof and this is exactly what they'd say. Thick fuckers, the clampets spring to mind 😄😄😄💩💩💩

Howling 🤣🤣 can just picture them sitting there, Chris in his trackies and Tan in her manky red jumper, hair dripping in grease!
Great title and recap too 👏🏻
Chris in his manky, cheesy smelling joggers. Legs wide open, hands in his pockets. I went to one of my daughter's parents evening and this scruffy mare of a mum got up off the chair to go and see the teacher and left a big slug mark on said chair 🤮 This is bleeping Tan! God help those teachers. I bet they think ffs 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
It’s us anniversareh today ma loves, Chris were a rarrrt larrrrv wire apparently 😂
Shes slept on the couch many times after rows, ah did Chris have an opinion ma love 😜. She said he‘s impossible to live with sometimes! Bloody ell more like you are ma love!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Praying to take away home schooling is a new one I've not heard before
She's a sort. My mum would have done all she could to make sure i home schooled, no way would she have let me just do 2 hours a day and then play monopoly.
She even signed me up to a bloody homework club when i was in year 6, it was just a bit of maths and english over the weekend. I got my pack on a friday and it had to handed in on the following monday, I hated it 😅

I don't understand why it's such hard work? They login, follow the instructions and do the work. Loads of youtube videos to help with anything tricky. They're still quite young so it's not big loads of work. Tan just can't be arsed

• Heart
Tan does not like being out of her little routine and hates it when things don't go as planned. She had lots of crafts planned for her website once the boys went back to school and now she is not impressed they are at home.
I was similar when i was bad with depression. My plans were interupted, i was not impressed.
Now im much better i go with the flow easier.

No vid today she must have given in to a tekaway ,we'll not hear from her again till us boys are back at school 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
exactly! expects the priest to marry them and says how important it is for her yet comes out with a comment like that, she was even going to marriage classes at one point with drippy Chris to secure the wedding in the catholic church but now it's not important, it's not important because she can't be arsed, like most things in her life.....too much effort to actually do. She really wound me up on that vlog, cocky scruff bag she is.
I wonder if the marriage classes turned into the current counselling sessions 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's definitely face planted a big fat tekkaway at the weekend. She's expecting a gain, but she isn't bothered because she's listening to her bodeh and gon with the floww ma loves, warping the slaaate clean again and is having tuna and sweetcorn pasta for breakfast lunch and dinner for the next 3 days, accompanied by huge dolllop of larrt mayo and half a pack of pre grated cheese. She's also on her 4th period this month and it shall last for 12 days! So god damn pretictable these days 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.