Trim with Tan #8 Bro’s goin’ int’ army tans goin’ barmy and her house is still so griiiimy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
anal glands, bad breath and doggy discharge chat from waynetta slob FFS im off food for the day now :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
so she got "loads" of messages from people asking how she stopped home schooling, way to go Tan......you're now responsible for all those people now thinking it's ok to just give up because they can't be arsed

she's such a bloody know it all as usual "in mar upinyun all that matters is maths and english" and my face "it's not important that jesus turned bread into wine" 😂 bleeping numpty
My sister is divorced and this week her two went to stay with their dad. Eldest in college but the youngest is in year 11.
My sister got a letter from school saying he had not done any work or being logged in.
Basically, he had been sat on his arse playing xbox all day and pretending to his dad that he had done the work that was set. His dad had to go to work so no choice but to leave him in. He is 16 though so no safety issues.
Now my sister has had to convince her employer to work from home so she can keep an eye on him and make sure he works. She is also making him do his missed school work all weekend to catch up. Naughty nephew!

How Tan got away with this one I will never know.

so just been watching her update video and thought she was gonna say she sent the kids back to school really thought thats wherre it was going
im not trying to play down mental health but these influencers act like there the only one dealing with this stuff were all dealing with home schooling i know so many people working from home who also have to home school u just have to do it untill we come out of lock down not trying to say it isnt tough cuz it is

her saying she put the weight back on well that was clear a mile off tbh
True, they all act like they are the only ones who are suffering mental health issues but they are sat indoors all day keeping safe from the virus.

What about us who have to use public transport to get to work and then try not to mingle too much with your work mates but then go home worrying you may have picked it up.
Also all our brave NHS workers and other key workers who risk it day in day out.
Everyone working a full time actual job from home whilst home schooling, I am not a mum but I don't know how you're doing it xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 12
there is only Tan and her "fam-leh" in her world, she thinks no one else is suffering. My husband has been at work throughout it all, working 55 hour weeks in a place with 2000 other employees, risking bringing it home every day, Im trying to work from home while juggling two kids home schooling, one of whom is autistic and struggling on a whole other level, do I throw in the towel? no I bloody well don't, we crack on, we mix it up a bit if it's getting too much, we get the music on and dance it out or we bake or go for a walk then get back to it, she has no idea, none. She's really pissed me off today, all that time on her hands and can't even be arsed to have a wash or brush her manky hair.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
wait so shes just stopping now ?

wtf

her attitude stinks so shes doing the bare minium with them yes learning about jesus may not be important tan but its what they learn in school honestly she just wants to do duck all bet most days she just sacks it off and gives them the ipad etc

Reactions: 9
My sister is divorced and this week her two went to stay with their dad. Eldest in college but the youngest is in year 11.
My sister got a letter from school saying he had not done any work or being logged in.
Basically, he had been sat on his arse playing xbox all day and pretending to his dad that he had done the work that was set. His dad had to go to work so no choice but to leave him in. He is 16 though so no safety issues.
Now my sister has had to convince her employer to work from home so she can keep an eye on him and make sure he works. She is also making him do his missed school work all weekend to catch up. Naughty nephew!

How Tan got away with this one I will never know.

True, they all act like they are the only ones who are suffering mental health issues but they are sat indoors all day keeping safe from the virus.

What about us who have to use public transport to get to work and then try not to mingle too much with your work mates but then go home worrying you may have picked it up.
Also all our brave NHS workers and other key workers who risk it day in day out.
Everyone working a full time actual job from home whilst home schooling, I am not a mum but I don't know how you're doing it xxxx
This is what pisses me off about her, she doesn’t know how bloody lucky she is being able to stay at home, as you say what about the NHS workers on the frontline every day, she‘s absolutely clueless and very entitled!

there is only Tan and her "fam-leh" in her world, she thinks no one else is suffering. My husband has been at work throughout it all, working 55 hour weeks in a place with 2000 other employees, risking bringing it home every day, Im trying to work from home while juggling two kids home schooling, one of whom is autistic and struggling on a whole other level, do I throw in the towel? no I bloody well don't, we crack on, we mix it up a bit if it's getting too much, we get the music on and dance it out or we bake or go for a walk then get back to it, she has no idea, none. She's really pissed me off today, all that time on her hands and can't even be arsed to have a wash or brush her manky hair.
Same here, it is tough some days but if I just fucked homeschooling off because I couldn’t be arsed then I’d be mortified!
She said they can’t go for a walk along Blackpool seafront, there are loads of lovely places where she can go for a walk in Burnley, she just a lazy twit, plain and simple!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
one page a day from a work book bought from amazon.....one page because she said they're doing the bare minimum, she's a disgrace. They'll be so far behind when they go back then she'll kick off at getting that feedback at parents evening. Get them out for fresh air Tan, it helps so much! She's spouting so much tit and her disciples are soaking it up FFS

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Ah f##k I’m only half way through had to pause to come here 😡 why doesn’t she remove her kids from that school, I’m catholic my kids both attend catholic schools their religion work is therefore as important as their maths and English because it is our faith that is why they attend those schools why please why do they go to a catholic school it’s making me furious her patronising way she is speaking is infuriating me 😡😡🤬😡

Right now I have watched it all I’m even more raging 😩 why she using the excuse that her son have special needs I have never once heard her refer to him in that way only when it suits u eh tan! I have an autistic son and a daughter with dyslexia and because of their special needs it’s even more important to maintain a routine that is close to school and to ensure they don’t slip behind everyone else so when they return to school they aren’t left sitting in a corner lost! There has been tantrums and crying in my house like all others because of school and every time we calm down (myself included) we start again because that is life you just can’t bloody go Na can’t be assed let’s sack it off 😥 sorry for the long posts but I’m fuming 🙃

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
so she got "loads" of messages from people asking how she stopped home schooling, way to go Tan......you're now responsible for all those people now thinking it's ok to just give up because they can't be arsed

she's such a bloody know it all as usual "in mar upinyun all that matters is maths and english" and my face "it's not important that jesus turned bread into wine" 😂 bleeping numpty
From the bint that was adamant her kids went to a Catholic school. Jesus would be turning in his tomb 🙄

Reactions: 8
She looks as if she’s had her brows and lips done .26mins she looks stoned

Reactions: 8
I'm sorry but this woman ANGERS me!! She's obviously been on here reading all the comments - nobody has forgotten that you've done home schooling for 6 weeks Tan, in fact it's hard to forget because you clearly don't give a flying duck about your kids and their education because all you did was complain about having to do it and the fact that you were getting it done by lunchtime which was usually around 12-1pm. It's really not that much effort to help the kids with the school work while you have NOTHING ELSE TO DO!! The rest of us are balancing full time jobs (and more) plus doing home schooling and not complaining about having to do it because we recognise that it's important for the development of the children.

She even talked about she hopes they're back at school soon because they need a routine! Get them into one then Tan! YOU'RE the adult! Keep them in a routine and stop putting yourself first all the time! Give the kids the help and attention they need. It's them I feel sorry for in all this. In a few years time they'll be old enough to be watching these vlogs on youtube and actually have an understanding that their mother couldn't be arsed with them to bother with their education. They'll fall behind all the other kids at school and that will have a huge knock on effect. Those poor kids. I hope someone bloody reports her for the breaching of the lockdown too - it's absolutely despicable behaviour and TAN YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF!!

Gosh had a bit of a rant there.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
anal glands, bad breath and doggy discharge chat from waynetta slob FFS im off food for the day now :sick:
She's bleeping disgusting Lexi 🤢 That dog needs worming. Also Tan knows best so don't bloody well cross her. She's doing what's reet for her family 🙄 Absolute ballbag is all I have to say on that matter. My daughter is 14 and is doing so well now, even better than before. No two ways about it, they need to follow the curriculum. I absolutely despair of this woman every time I watch her vlogs. She is filthy af and depressed af. Why do vlogs like that? No way would I ever show myself like that. And also, she has got nothing in. Ok, so I like to have full cupboards at the end of the day and I will top up on what we need for MY KIDS. Me and the hubby eat quite basic because my kids come first. I know people are finding it hard in this present time and so are we all. These kids eat constantly. Even if it's basic stuff they eat. I'm very old school, the kids need to eat. She's not short of a bob or two so why the duck has she got nothing in? But don't cross her as she knows best. I agree with the poster before regarding Corby having special needs. It's ok now to play that card when needed. Please Tan, get out of the mindset you're in before it's well too late. We are all watching it unfold from the outside and it's not pretty. Ok, rant over! 😄

• Heart
how can she possibly be so convinced that shes running two businesses when she cant even run herself a bath is beyond me

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I reckon she's had to order a new dressing gown because her old one didn't fit her. She looks so smelly and unkempt in a brand new dressing gown, it's like she's escaped from some sort of hospital

• Haha
I reckon she's had to order a new dressing gown because her old one didn't fit her. She looks so smelly and unkempt in a brand new dressing gown, it's like she's escaped from some sort of hospital
I honestly can't believe the size of her face, how can that happen in only 2-3 weeks ??

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.