Trim with Tan #8 Bro’s goin’ int’ army tans goin’ barmy and her house is still so griiiimy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another thread on our favourite whiffer, thanks to @Schnoodle123 for the suggestion, had to edit it slightly to fit. there were some cracking suggestions but sadly couldn't be used as were far too long or had words in them we can't have in titles ;)

Quick re cap of last thread.....

Tan is obsessing about her brother joining the army and is of course making it all about her.
She complains daily how hard home schooling is despite doing as little of it as she possibly can and often plays monopoly instead as she feels it's educational.
She's making tacky weight loss trackers and spending most of her time on them while us boyz are left to play on their tablets and consoles all day.
She's bought more groceries than the rest of her street combines yet still only seems to eat porrrrched eggs and cheese on toast and corned beef hash on repeat.
She looks as unkempt as ever and im pretty sure I can smell her house through the screen!
In a nutshell she's a scruffy, cocky, pig headed and delusional as ever, enjoy ma loves

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Loving the title and barmy army is in there. I have noticed she hardly mentions Brandon now after my comment on the last thread regarding security issues.

I'll beh back ma loofs....just mekin pooorrrcchhed eggs and cheese on toorrrsst.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Today's biggest rant so far has to be Lazy Tan.

I feel like she is such a bad role model to those boys when it comes to education and also to young mothers who might be watching her. They will think it's alright for their kids not to bother with homeschooling.

She is basically saying don't bother with homeschooling its not worth doing anything except maths and english. I hope the local authority find out and fine her because their education is clearly an inconvenience to her. She faffed around with a shadow box all day instead of homeschooling her kids...she should be ashamed. Yes homeschooling isn't easy but many are doing it all day 9am to 3pm with real jobs. There are teachers and solicitors etc all managing it because their children are logged on doing their work. The government said that they expect all children to be logged on if they are not physically in school.

The attitude she is taking is that if they were in school she would storm into the school and bring the home when they aren't doing maths or English...pure selfish. It's the kids that will suffer.

All the children in my family are actually having lessons online and if the children are not doing the lessons the teachers are asking why. One was ten min late logging on because they couldn't find a laptop lead that had somehow got under the sofa and gone missing and got told off.

I don't know how she was raised, but in my upbringing, education was always such an important thing and still is. Teaching your children at the young age they are now that only two lessons are important is not going to go down well when they are back at school as they just wont make any effort in those lessons and will get behind because mum told them the lessons don't matter. Let alone when they go to high school.

At times like this one of the only normal things for children surely is being able to learn about certain subjects. Yes the teaching might be at home and not in the classroom but it is still a familiarity. She also wants to make sure that this attitude doesn't get back to other school gate mums whose children might overhear them and the boys get bullied because their mum doesn't care about their education or that they don't get bullied for being behind.

I do feel sorry for her that someone has been messing with her business but if she wants her children to have any chance of a future she needs to make sure they knuckle down with homeschooling. The approach to this year's homeschooling and this years is so different. Plus good parents are expected to care about their's children's education.

The tat can wait until after 3pm, education is so important...bet she was one of those that skipped school and got no grades hence she hasn't got a job.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She faffed around with a shadow box all day instead of homeschooling her kids...she should be ashamed.
I don’t know why she bothered wasting all that time on the shadow box it’s absolutely shite haha. If I gave that to my partner as a gift he would be like wtf no thanks 😂😂 I thought it would at least have had some pics of them both in it or something. Homeschooling would have been a better use of her time.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t know why she bothered wasting all that time on the shadow box it’s absolutely shite haha. If I gave that to my partner as a gift he would be like wtf no thanks 😂😂 I thought it would at least have had some pics of them both in it or something. Homeschooling would have been a better use of her time.
it did look awful.

Reactions: 6
I can’t get my head around how she thinks R.E lessons aren’t important yet her kids go to a catholic school 🥴
me too. she is probably one of those parents that chose that school for status rather than actual religion...well clearly she was.

I thought those comments she made were damned rude disrespectful and racist...

Then she says the boys don't need the bible or Jesus but she does...wtf mixed messages.

Reactions: 10
I can’t get my head around how she thinks R.E lessons aren’t important yet her kids go to a catholic school 🥴
exactly! expects the priest to marry them and says how important it is for her yet comes out with a comment like that, she was even going to marriage classes at one point with drippy Chris to secure the wedding in the catholic church but now it's not important, it's not important because she can't be arsed, like most things in her life.....too much effort to actually do. She really wound me up on that vlog, cocky scruff bag she is.

Reactions: 12
Just on the news there “ FOUR people from Preston have been fined for flouting lockdown to pick up a "takeaway" from Bolton.” The minute I heard that I thought of Tan who is not a million miles away ! 😂

• Haha
What the actual hell is this? One of her rubber tits has ruptured! there's nowt poached about them eggs ma loves

FB_IMG_1610899847412.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I laughed when she said the paint fumes were leaving her spaced out I think whatever she’s consuming along with them is having more of an effect 🥴🤤

• Haha
exactly! expects the priest to marry them and says how important it is for her yet comes out with a comment like that, she was even going to marriage classes at one point with drippy Chris to secure the wedding in the catholic church but now it's not important, it's not important because she can't be arsed, like most things in her life.....too much effort to actually do. She really wound me up on that vlog, cocky scruff bag she is.
The part that got me was that Spanish isn't important because one of them (can't remember which) wants to be an electrician.... she really is a thick, inbred arse. Learning another language increases brain power. Learning a wide variety of subjects makes you a more rounded, educated person. Religious education covers morals as well as faith. Those boys have absolutely no chance with this scruffy bloated wretch as their mother. Any smidge of sympathy I had for her has gone after watching her whine and witch on that vlog

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Yay! Thanks for choosing my title! Going to celebrate with some dodgy poached eggs, dried cheese and stale bread!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.