Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lexiloo

VIP Member
Wtaf is that she’s made her FIL that is so bad. I’d be raging if someone handed me that for a special birthday. It reminds me crafts you made in the 80s 😂
that is bloody awful, is that a keyboard bottom right or a baby gate???? she really has high regard for her shit "talent" eh? and why choose a picture that looks like he's got a tap coming out of his shoulder???

tan.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13

Disneylover

VIP Member
Oh man! That vlog from this morning - how is she running two businesses? I feel like I've missed something? She's flogging some shit stuff she makes in her spare time (and clearly not declaring the earnings) what is the second? Sending those boys to her mums while she farts about in the house is just unbelievable. She makes me bloody angry
She’s so bloody irritating, she needs to get a grip on reality, she thinks faffing around making that cheap shite is hard work! Those keyrings are hideous. She’s feels larrrk she‘s losing herself ma loves, oh ffs Tanya it’s difficult for everyone, especially people who have proper jobs and some people have more than two kids at home. I thought a childcare bubble should only be formed for people who are going out to work, key workers etc, maybe they allow it for lazy people like Tanya 🤷🏻‍♀️I wouldn’t be doing it myself, the kids could catch it then bring it into the house. I had to laugh when she said Chris got a covid test for work then she said “we are negative” erm, no Chris is negative, you haven’t had a test! She really gets on my tits!

Peppa123

So she has cancelled home schooling because she doesn’t know how to use capital letters . Geez it’s not like she has got high school kids. Why can’t she manage the work is she really so thick . She got stressed cause they were telling her it was all wrong . Guess what Tan they weren’t doing it to be awkward they are trying to support your children and make sure they don’t fall behind their peers . Whose parents will appreciate the feedback and want to support their kids education. People are actually working 9-5 jobs and still managing to do the homeschooling . They might not be perfect but they are trying . I’m sure I would love to throw the towel in and give it all up. But you know what I’m a parent and we keep going as our children are the most important thing in all our life’s . She does have the luxury to do her at home work when Chris comes in but she would rather sit and eat takeaways .

lexiloo

VIP Member
just started watching it, she can hardly string a sentence together and looks like she's about to throw up then there's an edit in the vlog and she comes back looking like her eyes have been watering, been on the pop the night before or got a whiff of her own armpits? you decarrrd me loves it's at around 1.05

borking hell 🤮

tan.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick

Sunflower89

Goodness me maloofs, she’s sunk to new lows even for tan! 4 minutes in and we’ve had the Trim with Tan bingo:
Regained her lost weight (because being kind to yourself means shovelling shit into your mouth obvious)
Too much pressure on herself (the woman who a few mumth ago wanted to be a community nurse to take blood pressures and stuff)
Greasy, knotty hair that I could smell through the screen
And to top it off she’s not homeschooling anymore?! As a teacher if a parent told me they couldn’t support their kids learning at home because they were too busy fannying around with stinkovisionn “vlogs” and key stage 1 crafts I would be logging a safeguarding concern. Simple as. She is an absolute disgrace. Her family are just as delusional as her if they think this is acceptable behaviour. Can’t wait for her to be complaining about uz boiz be’avyah when they get back to school because they’re academically behind and spent 3 mumth sleeping in till 10 and playing on devices because she could NOT BE BOTHERED and priorities her own needs first. Do I dare watch the rest 🤣

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
no time to ome skewl but plenty time to like every comment received so far on YT

LittleMissSassyPants

I've had to have a break from Tan for a week cuz honestly she angered me so much in her last video but I've had a look at the one I missed today and it's not got any better :ROFLMAO: Isn't her youtube meant to be about her weight loss yet all we're hearing about now is she's crafty? By the way you can go on companies house and check for registered businesses and I've just searched for "she's crafty" and it doesn't exist - funny that! She's going to get into trouble at some point, it's just a case of when!

The only good thing about her youtube channel is the absolute bants in this thread :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Motherofpigs

VIP Member
No way impossible unless you’re very strict with yourself. I lost 4 stone when I was 16 at weight watchers. I was on 22 points a day at the time!! The equivalent of about 800-900kcals a day! I was starving myself. Very unhealthy but it worked and I’ve kept 3.5 off for 11 years now going strong. Currently trying to gain weight (muscle building) she hasn’t a hope. Unfortunately she won’t accept she actually knows nothing about nutrition or exercise. Or basically anything 😂😂😂😂sorry ma luvs
How dare you suggest she doesn’t know anything about nutrition, don’t you know Tan is a noo-tritionist ma luv?! Mugshots, corned beef ‘ash, ocean paaaaarrrrr, regular tekkaways and listening to her bodaaaaay will deffo help her fit into her dream wedding dress! Haha. In all seriousness, our Tan, the great know it all, expert in puppeh rearing,’ome schoolin, uz burdz, craftin’ and noo-trition, actually knows feck all!

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Rosieposey

VIP Member
Bloody state of her in that pink monstrosity, I'm sure it'll have nice greasy tide Mark on it before long.
How does she actually get through life, her vlogs consist of her saying I don't want to put pressure on myself usually in regard to staying on plan. Ultra defensive about how she can't cope with home skewling, does she have any idea how lucky she's got it fannying about at home with her tacky crafty shite. Try putting in a shift and doing it, and keeping on top of housework, shopping and personal hygiene. She's so effing out of touch its unreal. Grow up you greasy muppet and Chris if you're reading this grow a pair and get her fucking told 😒

lexiloo

VIP Member
one page a day from a work book bought from amazon.....one page because she said they're doing the bare minimum, she's a disgrace. They'll be so far behind when they go back then she'll kick off at getting that feedback at parents evening. Get them out for fresh air Tan, it helps so much! She's spouting so much shit and her disciples are soaking it up FFS

• Heart

lexiloo

VIP Member
I can’t get my head around how she thinks R.E lessons aren’t important yet her kids go to a catholic school 🥴
exactly! expects the priest to marry them and says how important it is for her yet comes out with a comment like that, she was even going to marriage classes at one point with drippy Chris to secure the wedding in the catholic church but now it's not important, it's not important because she can't be arsed, like most things in her life.....too much effort to actually do. She really wound me up on that vlog, cocky scruff bag she is.

Peppa123

All those influencers on their second and third sponsored cherryz haul claiming how amazing it is. Yet not one of them have used their own money to do a haul with them at any other time . Yeah it’s only good when it’s free.