Trim with Tan #8 Bro’s goin’ int’ army tans goin’ barmy and her house is still so griiiimy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She couldn't be arsed to homeschool because she sat in the hot tub all week.

I love my pets but I've never once considered celebrating their birthday ...especially for a week. She thinks a dogs first birthday is more important than her children's future..very maternal...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Im sensing alot of hate (jelousy) towards Tan.

No matter what size you are Tan, 15st is a lovely round number and you wear it better than anyone on here, Chris is the luckiest guy in the world.

She's an amazing mum/teacher, wife, model and business woman.

Keep being you Tan.

The rest of us can only aspire to be even a tenth of the super woman you are.

Loving the dressing gown too, that is fire sister.

Toodles.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
high five my friend...year 7 stuff has bamboozled me! o_O🤪

how can she say she runs two businesses? she's crafty is a hobby which she sells some bits from and trim with tan is long gone, not seen her mention a meal plan in ages, how is she classing that as a business? her vlogs are crap, she's lazy as hell, filthy as a pig and can't even be arsed to brush her hair or wash her face, how on earth is she too busy???
To be fair I was struggling with the yr6/sats work. At least we're persevering if nothing else she makes my parenting look on point!
People are actually buying her tit though, is it a diamante or is it a crusty bogeh 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Im sensing alot of hate (jelousy) towards Tan.

No matter what size you are Tan, 15st is a lovely round number and you wear it better than anyone on here, Chris is the luckiest guy in the world.

She's an amazing mum/teacher, wife, model and business woman.

Keep being you Tan.

The rest of us can only aspire to be even a tenth of the super woman you are.

Loving the dressing gown too, that is fire sister.

Toodles.
Welcome back we missed ye!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Imagine some of the fools that adore her following suit and just giving up home schooling cause influencer tan did, future could be in serious trouble 🥺

Reactions: 8
So she has cancelled home schooling because she doesn’t know how to use capital letters . Geez it’s not like she has got high school kids. Why can’t she manage the work is she really so thick . She got stressed cause they were telling her it was all wrong . Guess what Tan they weren’t doing it to be awkward they are trying to support your children and make sure they don’t fall behind their peers . Whose parents will appreciate the feedback and want to support their kids education. People are actually working 9-5 jobs and still managing to do the homeschooling . They might not be perfect but they are trying . I’m sure I would love to throw the towel in and give it all up. But you know what I’m a parent and we keep going as our children are the most important thing in all our life’s . She does have the luxury to do her at home work when Chris comes in but she would rather sit and eat takeaways .

Reactions: 13
OMG I've just watched her video and OMG OMG I can't... what I don't understand is does she not realise what a scummy person she sounds like? Who the hell just QUITS their children's education?? Particularly someone who doesn't actually work. I do understand that everyone has their own struggles and this lockdown is hard on everyone in different ways but WHY does she keep saying she runs two businesses? Tan love, you sit around in your dressing gown all day?!?! And judging by how round her face is it looks like she's absolutely piled the weight on and is bigger than where she was before?? So much confusion, but let me tell you, I'm on a weight loss journey atm and yesterday I had a munchies day where I ate a lot more than I should have and THAT'S THE END OF IT! I don't want to end up looking like Tan in a few weeks time looking several stone heavier. I don't even understand how she's managed that in such a short time.

And why are the boyzzzz just going to her mums willy nilly while we're in a national lockdown??

SO. MUCH. CONFUSION.

Reactions: 14
Cherryz collab......yawn! every two bit vlogger has had one, all looks crap anyway. How many times does she say pamper hamper?? she's terrible at ad's, hardly any info, didn't even show the app and thought she got loads for £50 *spoiler* - she didn't! and are those stains down her top? eurgh!!

• Haha
Cherryz collab......yawn! every two bit vlogger has had one, all looks crap anyway. How many times does she say pamper hamper?? she's terrible at ad's, hardly any info, didn't even show the app and thought she got loads for £50 *spoiler* - she didn't! and are those stains down her top? eurgh!!
Yes every fucker on YouTube has done a bloody Cherryz haul 🙄, the top looked like it should have gone in the wash 5 days ago, she’s got no shame 🤢. So the bloody giveaway oh sorry "pamper hamper" was all free anyway 🤪
She‘s done a Gammons and put the camera on the ceiling 🧐

She is seriously depressed!
Definitely, she’s shown signs for a long time now. I say this all the time but the best thing for her once things go back to normal would be to get a job outside the house. She‘s fuming that the kids are off, she said she misses her routine of dropping them off at school and then taking the dogs for a walk, then basically she slobs round and has the whole day to herself, ah she misses it ma loves!

Can Chris not look after the kids while she shops? So many questions
I actually enjoy escaping to Tesco on my own at the moment 😂 I don’t understand why she doesn’t go at night when Chris gets home, she’d clearly rather be in bed watching telly 🙄

OMG I've just watched her video and OMG OMG I can't... what I don't understand is does she not realise what a scummy person she sounds like? Who the hell just QUITS their children's education?? Particularly someone who doesn't actually work. I do understand that everyone has their own struggles and this lockdown is hard on everyone in different ways but WHY does she keep saying she runs two businesses? Tan love, you sit around in your dressing gown all day?!?! And judging by how round her face is it looks like she's absolutely piled the weight on and is bigger than where she was before?? So much confusion, but let me tell you, I'm on a weight loss journey atm and yesterday I had a munchies day where I ate a lot more than I should have and THAT'S THE END OF IT! I don't want to end up looking like Tan in a few weeks time looking several stone heavier. I don't even understand how she's managed that in such a short time.

And why are the boyzzzz just going to her mums willy nilly while we're in a national lockdown??

SO. MUCH. CONFUSION.
She realised that childcare bubbles are allowed a few weeks go so she formed one with her Mum, I’m pretty sure childcare bubbles should only be used for people who are going out to work! There may not be any clear guidance from this useless government but common sense should be applied, oh hang on 😂
I think Corbeh rules the roost in that house, I reckon he’s been kicking off doing his work and she’s just packed it all in. God she’s so bloody lazy. I wouldn’t do it in the first place but I’d be mortified telling 31k followers 🙈

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Imagine being the company that recruits someone to post a vlog advertising their tat who can't even be arsed to put on a clean top or wash her hair. Sorry cherryz I'm out. 🤮

• Haha
All those influencers on their second and third sponsored cherryz haul claiming how amazing it is. Yet not one of them have used their own money to do a haul with them at any other time . Yeah it’s only good when it’s free.

Reactions: 12
God she looks like her before picture again! She is definitely depressed I think. She reminds me of myself - I was off sick with depression and anxiety since before Xmas until this week and at the beginning of it all I didn’t shower for 6 or 7 days I think it was 😬 which is unlike me as I am an everyday shower kind of person! It was just an effort to do anything except lie in bed, the only other thing i did besides that was care for my pets. I can’t think of any other reason why she would let herself look like that especially on camera. That coupled with her binge eating (I do this when depressed too) and cant be arsed to do anything attitude deffo makes it seem like it’s more than her just being a lazy cow lol. Idk i think she needs to seek more help, her therapist clearly isn’t working for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The pamper hamper presented in a kitty litter tray. Love how she throws it to the side and how that's supposed to be £50 worth of stuff I don't know. Do they do bottles of wine on there?

Cherry’s must be desperate look at the dirt of her top and the skirting board under the table is thick with dust

• Sick
Reactions: 9
im not impressed with cherryz at all, I had a quick look and it's like home bargs, B&M, poundland etc where some things are decent but can be picked up at plenty other places and some for cheaper too, mostly tat, junk food and hinch wannabee items, not my cup of tea at all

im not impressed with cherryz at all, I had a quick look and it's like home bargs, B&M, poundland etc where some things are decent but can be picked up at plenty other places and some for cheaper too, mostly tat, junk food and hinch wannabee items, not my cup of tea at all
I think they they they’ve made it big time when they get asked by Cherryz. Even the name puts me off !

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.