Trim with Tan #8 Bro’s goin’ int’ army tans goin’ barmy and her house is still so griiiimy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it's no wonder shes complaining of feeling sluggish is it - that must take A LOT of food! I can understand weight creeping on over a few months, it happens to the best of us but her face looks double the size in a matter of two weeks, it's unbelievable. At what point do you become embarrassed about being called TRIM WITH TAN as well and just update your youtube name??

Reactions: 13
Bloody state of her in that pink monstrosity, I'm sure it'll have nice greasy tide Mark on it before long.
How does she actually get through life, her vlogs consist of her saying I don't want to put pressure on myself usually in regard to staying on plan. Ultra defensive about how she can't cope with home skewling, does she have any idea how lucky she's got it fannying about at home with her tacky crafty shite. Try putting in a shift and doing it, and keeping on top of housework, shopping and personal hygiene. She's so effing out of touch its unreal. Grow up you greasy muppet and Chris if you're reading this grow a pair and get her bleeping told 😒

Reactions: 12
That's what I don't understand how do her mum and Chris not see it or is it a case of her telling them to eff off if they say anything ? you'd think her friends would be shocked at her appearance at least I'm sure she must be going to Megan for the lip top ups and they're bound to watch her vids maybe she'd listen to them more than Chris or her mum .

Reactions: 9
It’s a tough one for her family to mention it to her. She strikes me as the type that would pile even more weight on if someone mentioned it . Get all defensive and then gain more.

Reactions: 6
I think there's a lot of issues there anyway between her and Chris, has been for years they come across as bro and sis more than as a couple ,she always said Chris didn't mind what size she was but in vids it was clear he was encouraging her to lose weight she's a hard nut to crack is Tan she's always on the defensive with people.

Or at the very least they need to stop her doing these vlogs when she’s like this . I can imagine they all have a chip on their shoulder though .

Reactions: 7
I think from what we've seen of Chris and her mum neither would think anything is wrong, they're not the sharpest tools in the box, they all seem like a bunch of simpletons to me.......remember the quiz she did with them all sat on the bed? I rest my case 😂 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 15
No vid today ? she was either stoned or drunk at the end of the last one maybe that accounts for it .

Reactions: 8
Sorry but if I saw my sisters or friends in the state Tan is always in I would be asking if they are ok.
Yeah sure, seen people on off days loads of times...messy hair, dressing gown all day but that's it, just a one off, feeling ill or just meh.
This is all the time with Tan.
I bet Chris has come in from work sometimes and commented on her appearance. Not saying get done up to the nines everyday but a quick shower and hair wash, clean clothes, even if hair gets thrown up in a bun that day it's clean and you feel better.
Tan goes went on about self care in the Cherrys haul but she clearly doesn't care for herself.

Morning...shower, hair, brush teeth, moisturiser...takes me 30 minutes tops then i'm off to work not looking or smelling like i live in a skip.

Wonder if she skips brushing her teeth some days?

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I may be making this up 🤣but I'm sure part of her motivation for losing weight was so Chris didn't run off with a slimmer girl? and that he didn't fancy her as a bigger girl🤔 I seem to recall this being said in one of her earlier vlogs

• Wow
I may be making this up 🤣but I'm sure part of her motivation for losing weight was so Chris didn't run off with a slimmer girl? and that he didn't fancy her as a bigger girl🤔 I seem to recall this being said in one of her earlier vlogs
She also used to say her motivation was that she might end up single again! She has definitely let her self go since the engagement. I personally don’t think she is depressed as such, just bored shitless at being a SAHM,Chris obvs brings home the bacon and the rest of it all falls on her,decorating,the dogs,garden,kids,house,meals etc etc. She has none of the other outlets that a lot of us have that are associated with work, like nights out,chats with colleagues etc. She would be miles better getting a job and then asking Chris to support her a bit more in the house,if they are both working. The boys aren’t toddlers,they would survive if she got a part-time job! Unfortunately I honestly think she is probably too arrogant to work for somebody else now though....🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 11
She also used to say her motivation was that she might end up single again! She has definitely let her self go since the engagement. I personally don’t think she is depressed as such, just bored shitless at being a SAHM,Chris obvs brings home the bacon and the rest of it all falls on her,decorating,the dogs,garden,kids,house,meals etc etc. She has none of the other outlets that a lot of us have that are associated with work, like nights out,chats with colleagues etc. She would be miles better getting a job and then asking Chris to support her a bit more in the house,if they are both working. The boys aren’t toddlers,they would survive if she got a part-time job! Unfortunately I honestly think she is probably too arrogant to work for somebody else now though....🤷‍♀️
Imagine being in a long term relationship with two kids and planning to do something incase you were single again 😳 that doesn't bode well at all. I think they're (her and Chris) hanging by a thread and I'll be amazed if they get married. I don't think she wants a job she's become too lazy now. She would be unemployable. Expert Tarnya being told what to do?! No chance🤣

Reactions: 10
Imagine being in a long term relationship with two kids and planning to do something incase you were single again 😳 that doesn't bode well at all. I think they're (her and Chris) hanging by a thread and I'll be amazed if they get married. I don't think she wants a job she's become too lazy now. She would be unemployable. Expert Tarnya being told what to do?! No chance🤣
Pat's Bap's may be able to use some of her culinary skills 😂 snot stew and blackhead barmcakes would go down a treat i'm sure :ROFLMAO: not forgetting fungus fudgecake for afters 😋

• Haha
  • Sick
OK I know it was ages ago but, I can't get,

"Ahh bin rilly trrrryyyyynnnnn"

out of my head today for some reason and its crackin me up 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She is only wants to get married for the sake of it, she's like a teenage girl with all that “Mrs Carter” bullshit.....

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I definitely dress down a hell of a lot more these days but it's the hygiene for me, you can smell her from the screen. How is a friend or family member not taking her to one side and offering a bit of support and encouragement to make a bit more effort the washing department 🤮

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.