Trim with Tan #8 Bro’s goin’ int’ army tans goin’ barmy and her house is still so griiiimy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still waiting for the valentines reef to be dished out to some weirdo 🤣
It reminds me of when i used to go on holiday to scarborough when i was little and the holiday flats we stayed in always had wall decorations like that reef.
This was in the 90's 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Larn drawn ma luvs. Ome schooling n me crafting for 15 hrs a day cos I carnt do it proper but I've got ta keep up with us family buisinesses

Same old same old 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
jeez that puffy face.....what's going on?

View attachment 426868
She must have been living on tekaways ma love, shocked at how puffy her face is! Omg she’s stopped homeschooling, what a lazy cow. Let’s face it, we all know it’s hard work but you’ve just got to get on with it! Just goes to show how lazy she is. It’s a good job she hasn’t got a proper job. Why can’t she go shopping when Chris gets home from work instead of sitting in bed at 5.30pm!!
Lockdown is hard, it’s hard for everyone but Tanya doesn’t realise how lucky she is, she’s not on the frontline putting her life at risk or she doesn’t have to go out to work during a pandemic and she still can’t cope 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 16
she's stopped home schooling because she couldn't take the pressure of it and keep up with all the work, is she bleeping kidding me? so she got chris to ring the school and explain that she runs two businesses......what the bloody hell does she do apart from tit crafts? her trim with tan is dead in the water so how can she claim to be running two businesses? she's really pissing me off, she just can't be arsed and to be honest doesn't seem to have the basic intellect needed to do the primary school work, try doing secondary Tan!!! I count myself as switched on but my grey matter has had a workout since xmas with the year 7 stuff for sure. She moaned because it's too much pressure to remember to use capital letters FFS!!
Im only half way through and im already wanting to slap her filthy bloated pillow face

• Wow
she's stopped home schooling because she couldn't take the pressure of it and keep up with all the work, is she bleeping kidding me? so she got chris to ring the school and explain that she runs two businesses......what the bloody hell does she do apart from tit crafts? her trim with tan is dead in the water so how can she claim to be running two businesses? she's really pissing me off, she just can't be arsed and to be honest doesn't seem to have the basic intellect needed to do the primary school work, try doing secondary Tan!!! I count myself as switched on but my grey matter has had a workout since xmas with the year 7 stuff for sure. She moaned because it's too much pressure to remember to use capital letters FFS!!
Im only half way through and im already wanting to slap her filthy bloated pillow face
She’s an absolute whopper isn’t she! Lazy beyond belief but so thick!

Reactions: 8
For some reason when I tried to skip the ads at the start it took me back to her vlog of 15 January and you can see a big difference in her face. Also I wonder what the school think of her ditching the home schooling ? First thing I’d ditch is the two so-called “bisnezzes” and concentrate on uzz boyzzs as we have said before. But her sheep still think she is some sort of Karen Brady.

Reactions: 8
Basically Tan is too thick to homeschool , that’s the vibe I’m getting 😂 But what sort of school do they go to ? If I rung up my kids school and said I’m not doing it , their school would class them as vulnerable and get them
Into school instead , so I’m curious as to why that hasn’t happened to hers . Her counsellor says she’s got too much on - so in Tans mind bugger her kids education , she will carry on with these ‘business’s’ which let’s face it , are proper are they ? Surely that should go on the backburner not her kids learning .

Basically Tan is too thick to homeschool , that’s the vibe I’m getting 😂 But what sort of school do they go to ? If I rung up my kids school and said I’m not doing it , their school would class them as vulnerable and get them
Into school instead , so I’m curious as to why that hasn’t happened to hers . Her counsellor says she’s got too much on - so in Tans mind bugger her kids education , she will carry on with these ‘business’s’ which let’s face it , are proper are they ? Surely that should go on the backburner not her kids learning .
exactly what I thought, if she has no time to do everything she needs to prioritise her kids education not give up on it, it's not like she has a demanding "real" job working from home with deadlines, zoom meetings etc, she could get her bloody glue gun out any hour of the day so why the big drama that she has no time? her counsellor sounds like she blows smoke up her arse too "be kinder to yourself" what a joke....she's the most selfish person out there, always putting herself first. Can you imagine the call from Chris....

"ello it's corbeh an riohs farver, we can't keep ome skewling em cos of lark Tan needing to run her two biznissus lark and stuff, it's too ard and she said they're being likkle buggars all day and she can't cope so we're not doing it no mooer, she's ordered some number books offa amazon lark so we'll get em to do them at tarms but we won't be doing the werk you garrrs sent as it's too ard larrk and Tan needs to be karnd to er sen"

• Haha
Reactions: 21
exactly what I thought, if she has no time to do everything she needs to prioritise her kids education not give up on it, it's not like she has a demanding "real" job working from home with deadlines, zoom meetings etc, she could get her bloody glue gun out any hour of the day so why the big drama that she has no time? her counsellor sounds like she blows smoke up her arse too "be kinder to yourself" what a joke....she's the most selfish person out there, always putting herself first. Can you imagine the call from Chris....

"ello it's corbeh an riohs farver, we can't keep ome skewling em cos of lark Tan needing to run her two biznissus lark and stuff, it's too ard and she said they're being likkle buggars all day and she can't cope so we're not doing it no mooer, she's ordered some number books offa amazon lark so we'll get em to do them at tarms but we won't be doing the werk you garrrs sent as it's too ard larrk and Tan needs to be karnd to er sen"
That call is spot on 🤣🤣 it makes me laugh how she got Chris to call, like he’s a force to be reckoned with 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.