Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bubbles86

Long time lurked here but felt I needed to post.... I'm homeschooling an 8 year a 5 year old, looking after a 6 month old baby and also running a small business. Like everyone else I'm finding it hard but as my mum works in a hospital I cant send my kids to hers for an hour or 2. I have to make my orders in the night when everyone is asleep because there is just not enough time during the day. Not looking for sympathy or a medal as everyone is in the same situation.... just had to post as she has really wound me up.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Motherofpigs

VIP Member
God she looks like her before picture again! She is definitely depressed I think. She reminds me of myself - I was off sick with depression and anxiety since before Xmas until this week and at the beginning of it all I didn’t shower for 6 or 7 days I think it was 😬 which is unlike me as I am an everyday shower kind of person! It was just an effort to do anything except lie in bed, the only other thing i did besides that was care for my pets. I can’t think of any other reason why she would let herself look like that especially on camera. That coupled with her binge eating (I do this when depressed too) and cant be arsed to do anything attitude deffo makes it seem like it’s more than her just being a lazy cow lol. Idk i think she needs to seek more help, her therapist clearly isn’t working for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

monga

VIP Member
So we just need to buy a cricut machine and some crafty bits and we can form a childcare bubble ?

Yes she seems to think COVID is only affecting her! Moaning about not having a night away, 30th birthday weekend away!
she needs to wash that mascara out of her eyes and see that she has got it so easy compared to the majority of families. I don’t know anyone who can afford a £250 shopping trip for a family of 4! Most of the people I know are wondering how they are gonna pay their bills this month!! She’s just so self centred and me me me it makes me so cross 😤
She's worn that jumper for weeks , never mind washing off her mascara I see she's not even bothering to put a bra on now either .

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

lexiloo

VIP Member
Yeah and the first ones meant to be unedited 😂😂😂
Catfish Burn-leh edition! loads of comments saying you don't need an app and she's getting arsey saying it's not an app it's just my camera.......how delusional is she??

on her profile she's down as "director of she's crafty" 😂 😂 😂

• Haha

NoseyRosey

Someone on today’s vlog asked her how Aubree is and she has just liked it and not replied. I checked ‘my best friend Megan’s’ fb page the 2 things that stood out were it was it was Aubrees birthday in Feb.....no tacky card or she’s crafty creation being showed off and I remembered Megan is a make up artist and beautician.... no mention of her doing Tans wedding make up or having contacts in the business. Tan was just saying today how she couldn’t find one.....makes you think.....no mention of bridensids for the wedding. What about the charity shop dresses that were bought 2 years ago!

• Wow
  • Haha

wotdidijustwatch

VIP Member
🤣 ah yes go Angie! At least she was the one who started in and Jane/Tan all copied her. Bet Tans livid Angie replied nicely, giving away all of Tans business contacts (amazon)
Tan's business contacts...

Alibaba, Aliexpress, Hobby Craft and Amazon.

She makes it sound like she's in direct contact with the CEO to secure more stock!

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
anal glands, bad breath and doggy discharge chat from waynetta slob FFS im off food for the day now :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha

wotdidijustwatch

VIP Member
Sorry but if I saw my sisters or friends in the state Tan is always in I would be asking if they are ok.
Yeah sure, seen people on off days loads of times...messy hair, dressing gown all day but that's it, just a one off, feeling ill or just meh.
This is all the time with Tan.
I bet Chris has come in from work sometimes and commented on her appearance. Not saying get done up to the nines everyday but a quick shower and hair wash, clean clothes, even if hair gets thrown up in a bun that day it's clean and you feel better.
Tan goes went on about self care in the Cherrys haul but she clearly doesn't care for herself.

Morning...shower, hair, brush teeth, moisturiser...takes me 30 minutes tops then i'm off to work not looking or smelling like i live in a skip.

Wonder if she skips brushing her teeth some days?

• Sick

lexiloo

VIP Member
AWOL again 🥱 how horrible for anyone that follows her for ‘inspiration’ 5 orders for them coin things and she thinks she is fecking manager of the Coca Cola company! So busy ma loofs 🙄
no time to home school the boys but can find plenty time to fanny on with a glue gun!

• Haha

LittleMissSassyPants

OMG I've just watched her video and OMG OMG I can't... what I don't understand is does she not realise what a scummy person she sounds like? Who the hell just QUITS their children's education?? Particularly someone who doesn't actually work. I do understand that everyone has their own struggles and this lockdown is hard on everyone in different ways but WHY does she keep saying she runs two businesses? Tan love, you sit around in your dressing gown all day?!?! And judging by how round her face is it looks like she's absolutely piled the weight on and is bigger than where she was before?? So much confusion, but let me tell you, I'm on a weight loss journey atm and yesterday I had a munchies day where I ate a lot more than I should have and THAT'S THE END OF IT! I don't want to end up looking like Tan in a few weeks time looking several stone heavier. I don't even understand how she's managed that in such a short time.

And why are the boyzzzz just going to her mums willy nilly while we're in a national lockdown??

SO. MUCH. CONFUSION.

lexiloo

VIP Member
selling food? from the filth pit? ewww what's she going to do? post them a porrrrched egg with their weight loss tracker? or a whole new venture maybe?
"who med all the parrrrrrs" full size parrrrs only £15 each plus £5 tracked postage ma loofs

• Haha
  • Sick

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
exactly! expects the priest to marry them and says how important it is for her yet comes out with a comment like that, she was even going to marriage classes at one point with drippy Chris to secure the wedding in the catholic church but now it's not important, it's not important because she can't be arsed, like most things in her life.....too much effort to actually do. She really wound me up on that vlog, cocky scruff bag she is.
The part that got me was that Spanish isn't important because one of them (can't remember which) wants to be an electrician.... she really is a thick, inbred arse. Learning another language increases brain power. Learning a wide variety of subjects makes you a more rounded, educated person. Religious education covers morals as well as faith. Those boys have absolutely no chance with this scruffy bloated wretch as their mother. Any smidge of sympathy I had for her has gone after watching her whine and bitch on that vlog

• Heart

Charmed40

Chatty Member
exactly what I thought, if she has no time to do everything she needs to prioritise her kids education not give up on it, it's not like she has a demanding "real" job working from home with deadlines, zoom meetings etc, she could get her bloody glue gun out any hour of the day so why the big drama that she has no time? her counsellor sounds like she blows smoke up her arse too "be kinder to yourself" what a joke....she's the most selfish person out there, always putting herself first. Can you imagine the call from Chris....

"ello it's corbeh an riohs farver, we can't keep ome skewling em cos of lark Tan needing to run her two biznissus lark and stuff, it's too ard and she said they're being likkle buggars all day and she can't cope so we're not doing it no mooer, she's ordered some number books offa amazon lark so we'll get em to do them at tarms but we won't be doing the werk you garrrs sent as it's too ard larrk and Tan needs to be karnd to er sen"
I absolutely just read that in Chris's voice! Omfg 🤣🤣🤣 Seriously though I think she's well and truly lost the plot. I think she's off it completely. Something is very wrong there and I agree, you prioritise your kids over anything - well I do. Yep, sitting in bed at 5.30 is not normal and she could so go shopping then or do the crafts when the kids are in bed. Her life makes no sense, she is unreal 🤷‍♀️

LittleMissSassyPants

it's no wonder shes complaining of feeling sluggish is it - that must take A LOT of food! I can understand weight creeping on over a few months, it happens to the best of us but her face looks double the size in a matter of two weeks, it's unbelievable. At what point do you become embarrassed about being called TRIM WITH TAN as well and just update your youtube name??

Reactions: 13