Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rasiogaga20

Long time lurker and first time poster. Proper intros first…. I’m Irish so I’m a potato 😂😂 but live in London now. I also want to make it clear that we Irish don’t claim the Maloneys or John. A good Irish ma or da would have kicked her right up the arse by now with her antics, not continue to enable her.

I was a huge Jerseylicious fan back in the day - I mean I watched religiously. I wasn’t a fan of the people as such, I guess it was the spectacle of it all. I’d never seen people that shade of Orange before or with quite as much animal print lol. It was pure train wreck tv and I lived for it 😂😂

I don’t use Instagram much but I do dip in and out. I followed a few of the cast for a while but don’t anymore. I actually used to think Tracey was really beautiful, sure she was bigger than Olivia but she had curves. She looked great - orange tan and giant hair aside lol. What I see now is really sad actually. I noticed that the photos posted always looked edited and then came across a few of the pages showing her real size. I was shooketh. I won’t judge being that size as I don’t have kids so I don’t know what will happen to my own body after carrying a baby but I was so shocked by how much she edits herself. I know we all want to present the best version of ourselves to the world but there’s smoothing out a blemish or an angle and then there’s halving your body size and airbrushing yourself into oblivion . My husband is actually a professional retoucher for a U.K. lingerie brand so he literally spends his day retouching / airbrushing and photoshopping women’s bodies. He literally spots the edits she makes in seconds when I show him a picture. I called her out once on Instagram for her size (deleted instantly) and once a few weeks ago when someone commented about her how lucky Corey is to be alive with Tracey’s dad being Italian (paraphrasing) - I corrected them that her Dad is Irish (truth) and Tracey is at best 1/4 Italian. that commented lasted a little longer but was also deleted. I wasn’t blocked though so you know…. #winning lol

I actually do have a degree of sympathy for how her life turned out, but she totally brought it all on herself . She doesn’t want to work for anything - including making her life better. She could literally get off her ass and get a job, roll up her sleeves and get on with it but instead she spends her time on the gram claiming to be an influencer and attacking anyone who isn’t bowing down. She’d rather sit saying woe is me than break a sweat. You got 3 babies to take care of, you don’t have the luxury of being lazy Tracey!

One day it will all hit her - what a shitshow shes made of her life. I can’t imagine waking up one day and realising the world was my oyster and I pissed it up the wall.

anyways - nice to meet you all ladies. I’m so glad found you all - I thought I was a total bitch for watching her and thinking “train wreck” but now I feel better knowing I’m not alone 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 53

Gigi0380

VIP Member
I swear this girl is looney. She keeps saying that when she was delivering Julian they locked the hospital down and had extra security because ppl called in threats to her. Im sorry but I don't believe this one bit. Shes not even that important for someone to go above and beyond to do this. She swears shes a Kardashian!! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Jesshottie

VIP Member
I finally had to unfollow her because I just couldn’t take it anymore. I unfollowed Corey too because honestly who really gives a shit about him. And then I went on and I nfollowed all of the fake Tracy baloney pages because what kind of person has that much time to obsess over someone they’ve never even met?
I suffered a devastating loss to my family last week and it’s putting more things into perspective.
The amount of time you guys spend on this website ridiculing this fucking chick over every single thing she does is so sad. I can’t stand her, I’ve never been a fan but I could never sit on a forum, refresh the page every five minutes and just sit here and hate on someone that I’ve never even met. It’s actually sad and it’s conflicting. Do I make fun of the people who worship her, who give her compliments that really or just ask kissing, or do I sit here and make fun of you guys for hating on someone who was on a TV show over 10 years ago that literally has nothing to do with your real life. And that’s another thing, you guys don’t even have lives. You sit on here so much and you bash this chick but what do you actually do? Is it a Covid thing, do you guys just have all this extra time to stalk this chick? don’t even reply with I am a full-time mother, I work full-time and I take care of my kids full-time… Because honestly I feel bad for your stupid kids. What kind of mom sits here and just refresh the page until two or three in the morning? Like that’s fucking sad. You’re obsessed with this woman and it’s creepy.
If she loses weight you make fun of her. If she gains weight you make fun of her. If she has surgery to lose weight you make fun of her. If she takes a supplement to lose weight you make fun of her. If she photoshops a picture you make fun of her. If a real picture of her shows up you make fun of her. Like she can’t win and even though she’s a total asshole…the things that you guys say about her and her kids is crossing the line sometimes. How would you feel if there was an entire forum dedicated to bashing the shit out of you and your families?
Anyways I’m done with all these stupid threads, you guys have nothing better to do with your time then to waste it on someone who doesn’t even give a fuck about you and all you’re doing is making her more insecure about everything.
I think you guys need to do some fucking soul-searching because you guys are such a waste of time.
Have a great life you fucking crazy assholes
Ok bye Tracy! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣this isnt an airport, you don’t need to announce your departure

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Charja

My friend gave birth to her baby the same day and the same hospital when Michael Jackson was brought in. The hospital was NOT on lockdown for Michael Jackson but it was for Tracy Maloney. “ga head” biggie not so small your lies are showing again!

• Haha
Reactions: 43

ak29

Chatty Member
19AA6E22-0F7B-41A5-B905-0ACF81B03B59.jpeg

I was just looking at Julian ig page and came across this gem….threatening to break someone’s neck all because she hates to hear anything unfavorable…way to be a role model for your kids Trashy!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 39

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
I wish Maria would do one of those Anonymous videos. Mask and voice distortion thingy and just spill her guts. Tracy would lose her mind.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I think she drinks so much to block out the state of her life (her own doing). Girl you got a divorce your husband cheated on you sh!t happens! It wasn’t a wild crazy tale, it wasn’t this amazing TELL ALL - he cheated on you & you couldn’t pay a bill? So what! People deal with this sh!t on a daily basis and still manage to look after their children & work a JOB. Get it together, go to a therapist and MOVE TF ON!

• Heart

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
She really has lost any sense of glow that makes her attractive. All these pictures she looks horrible and trashy. She used to have a cute looking face. Now she looks like a troll.
She was pretty, but ever since she became bitter and insecure, she’s gotten ugly. As my resident says “Pretty will only last you until you can no longer mask your ugly heart.” Sure does apply here.

• Heart

steinyheiny

VIP Member
Where we left off:

Tracy wears the same "uniform" outfit to any outing, changing the top color, with flap jacks swinging and leggings busting at the seams.

Corey is flying somewhere, not sure where or what for and Tracy wants to perceive herself as "happy" he is going to rehab

Tracy's extensions are out of control, she doesn't shower often, kid's hair isnt kept and she is dirty

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

reggieb64937

Who writes stuff like this? She is so full of herself, I’ve never seen “influencers” talk like this, it continues to amaze me how shitty she talks and acts to people. Sad 😞
D86BD2F0-C54D-412C-9DBA-23F2FFB51DC2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
If you’re bummed about missing a night out drinking that you have to post about it on InstagramIt sounds like you have a drinking problem.
If you can’t function at a CHILD’S birthday party without drinking. & make a “joke” about needing an Uber home from said Child’s party. You might have a drinking problem
If you have to go out drinking every time you are without you children. - You might have a drinking problem.
Listen it’s one thing if you and the girls get together for dinner and drinks.
It’s one thing if you’re a kids party and you have 1 or 2 drinks.
it’s one thing if your kids are with their other parent, their grandparents, sleeping over their cousins house and you go out and grab a few drinks with friends…. But not Tracy. That’s not the case with her Tracy LIVES for getting drink, drank, drunk.

She has balls to drag Corey… but she’s out here acting like we didn’t just see her spend the whole weekend non stop partying & drinking as if she was 23 and single.
She was so obsessed with getting married and having babies because she wanted a reality show, that some reason we’re supposed to be cool with her wilding out like this? No it’s not cool. It’s pathetic and she needs help that she will never ever get because she’s such a narcissist that she doesn’t think she’s the problem.

• Heart
Reactions: 35