Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Westendfatima

Absolutely not!! She only stays in Ortley, she doesn’t take them to Barnacle Bills (I’ve spend summers down there), she doesn’t take them to The Music Man ice cream shop (she claims they love ice cream so much), she doesn’t take them up and down route 35 to Ben Franklin store etc. those stores in those towns are amazing!
She’s gonna take them now that you post this LMAO

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Full of Baloney

VIP Member
Trashy could neverrrrrrrrrrr. Olivias such a natural. Trashy would have to photoshop it 39 times and make sure her skid marks weren’t showing.
She looks so fresh. Tracy always looks like she's 50 and smells like an unwashed ass. I don't know how to explain it. She just always has this dirty look to her. Not sure of it's her hair or the filters or it's just her overall appearance.

• Haha

steinyheiny

VIP Member
Why is her whole life centered around drinking? Imagine if she put as much energy into her kids as she does planning her next wild night out. If you wanted a life of drinking and partying, you dont have kids. Its not their fault that they were born so stop making them the reason you cant "live your life".

Simiauci

VIP Member
Omg I had a dream last night that Big T posted a video on Instagram where she did a gender reveal for her FOURTH baby! But it was just her & Corey in a living room, no kids or any other family or friends. Corey was sitting on the couch looking disinterested (I think he was looking at his phone) and Tracy used this spray on the rug that would come out blue or pink, and it came out pink! So she was having a 3rd girl! I was so shocked that she was having another baby that it completely slipped my mind how crazy it was that it must be Corey‘s baby since he was the only one she was doing the gender reveal for! Lmao
You know what! I am sure that if she finally find another guy, she will have a fourth. She is very narcissistic and that will be her way of owning this man and she will pretend it is an accident.

• Heart

luv21

Like who gives a fuck where he's going🙄 He's a grown ass man it's nobody's business!! Like I'm fucking confused Trashy did her "Tell All" dragged Corey said her piece. Like why the fuck are her and her saddies still dragging it on??!! Obviously he takes care of his kids pays his child support like what the fuck else is he supposed to do??? If Trashy was the one who wanted the divorce and said she's been happy since no more panic attacks. Than why don't this bitch "Leave 👏 Him👏 Alone"👏?? She keeps dwelling on it stalking his every move🙄 apparently he wasn’t that bad of a person since this bitch can't let it go!! Move on bitch it's like beating a dead horse Corey ain't even reacting to her Dumb Ass!! Miserable much trashy

• Heart

queeniefoofoo

VIP Member
Lots to unpack on this fuckface’s post. Obama cut his guest list from 700 to 200. To attend you had to show proof of being vaccinated & have a recent negative COVID test. Kids under 12 cannot be vaccinated, so this white trash fake news post is comparing apples to oranges. If she had any clue or a brain, she would know that. Fuck you, Lumpy Lips Leatherface.
Idk about yall but I'm happy my child wears a mask at school. His safety comes first, idgaf. She needs to understand that as well.

• Heart

remi85

VIP Member
Is she trying to tell us her mans names is Matthew???????
she's doing that to show she has a man. She doesn't. If she did, she wouldn't be up Corey's ass so much. I met momma Maloney sent her groceries and she changed the name in her phone. If she is so secretive, and will hide a relationship, she knows better to post a name. Bc now she has everyone in her friends list looking for a Matthew. Everyone is speculating, oooh she does have a man. Pleeeease. Tracy these little tricks aren't new. We did this in high school babie girl. Next she's going to send herself flowers with a cute card from MaTtHeW.

• Haha
  • Heart

Gigi0380

VIP Member
Also, yesterday in her stories she said Skylar gave her this flower. Today the girls gave it to her. Well which is it?!

LOL i peeped that too. That flower looks fake. She probably grabbed it off on of her moms decorations somewhere and claims the girls gave it to her. LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 30

ak29

Chatty Member
6A1A9C36-8A4F-4F5A-A1BB-4074DDB573E1.jpeg

omg, she really tried to color her furry tongue a diff color! 😂😂😂😂 zoom in on her tongue and you can see where it’s been colored and her tongue underneath on the side😂😂😂

eta: this is an old pic from her ig

• Haha
  • Sick

Side_boob

Trashbag needs to look into plastic surgery for her feet!! The horror of having Fred Flinstones stompers!! What’s with the huge lump underneath her fat baby toe. The leggings are cutting off her circulation, and if your toes or your heal is hanging out, get a bigger shoe size you dumb stupid bitch!!👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👀👀👀View attachment 705891
Gag! Does she ever wear shoes that don’t look like they are part of some kind of costume out of a Frederick’s of Hollywood catalog?

• Haha

geekynsweet

View attachment 716126
This account came up suggested for me… that’s the amazing ass she has? It looks like someone blended it and ironed it flat.
I actually like this pic. Here she is less tryhardish compared to now, and at least it seems more honest to what she portrays these days. It’s also relatable, she has a normal body, she doesn’t have her hair constantly glammed up, and the photo shows a connection with her child where it seems there is a genuine appreciation for the ocean. That’s all without having to show her face. In that photo she comes across as ordinary. There is nothing wrong with being ordinary. You can still achieve amazing things in life and get the most out of life. You don’t need to be a sex symbol, a plastered up plastic doll, all those things are not going to fill up the void inside of you. It’s up to her to make a normal life incredible. But she doesn’t. She feeds the emptiness and loneliness with short term fixer uppers. She has left reality and relies on the fake image portrayed by social media.

• Heart

ak29

Chatty Member
F3E68040-A0F5-476D-9B5B-C3C032BFD474.jpg

🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 “I’ll be rooting for you aT hOmE sObEr, BeInG a mOm”
She just can’t pass up an opportunity to let everyone know she can’t go out bc shes at home being a mom. Newsflash Trashy: it’s called being a parent. You should WANT to be home with your 3 beautiful children Instead of acting like they are obstacles in the way of your fun.

• Haha

TaraPac

Guys!! She's definitely trolling us!!!🤣🤣 She just posted that same grocery list with his name cropped out!!!!! The other pic is gone!!!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
It really pisses me off that whenever she cant do something its always “i have kids” “im busy being a mom” “couldnt do this because of kids” who the fuck asked? yes u have kids yes u wont be able to do certain things so what that is life and the job of a decent mother. Why are you complaining about it, she has so much resentment towards them since her divorce like corey forced her to have 3 kids back to back the man was high on drugs and working full days and she was the one who opened her legs she managed to close them for 9 months prior to their divorce? Why couldn't she wait 2/3 years in between or stop at 1 or 2 she was so obsessed with the young mom milf image she popped them out like m&m’s. She pawns her children off any chance she gets and when she does have them she is barely there papa and gigi are looking after those kids, when there at coreys she is making up for lost time getting hammered any chance she gets i feel sorry for her when sammy finally growns up finds a man settles down and has kids she will be the only 35+ down the jersey shore taking tequila shots with 18 year olds.

TRACY HONEY YOUR A 35 year old mother of 3 grow up get a job look after your kids social media didnt work for you during jerseylicious and it still isn’t. One of your children has a disability focus your attention on him, go to workshops, learn ASL take a course in speech and language therapy, donate your time to other hearing organisations, do research its your job as a mother to teach and support your son not just show all the colourful hearing aid bands u got for free.

• Heart