Tracy DiMarco #51

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait a minute. Didn't Maria say she had 3 kids and now she's saying she has 4? Anyone recall this?
i was noticing that too. But i dont follow Tray Way friend or circle of people and get most of my information from here so i dont even understand the connection with Julie either.

Reactions: 11
View attachment 709871

please tell me this trend is not coming back!!! NOOOOO 😂

eta - all the comments are saying this style nail is horrible, looks silly, hard pass, not again, we are not in high school anymore, they look stupid!

Sorry Tray - looks like no one likes those nails, back when you did it and now.. watch her start with that style again and say she's an TrEnDsEttEr

OMG NOOOOOOOOO! Those were/are horrible. They look like shovels!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So it basically seems like Tracy started drama with another female. This female decided to teach her a lesson the day Julian was born. And now years later... Tracy is blaming Corey somehow and is perpetuating new drama surrounding Corey and how terrible he is.

So Maria has now made it pretty obvious who she is. I don't have time today though..can anyone get back to us on that? 🤣

And I have a gut feeling that long message from “woodsandwardrobe” is either Raven or Tara or both! Just a feeling...
I can see if there was a threat, they'd maybe put security at her door. But I done believe for one second they locked down an ENTIRE hospital.

Also, that read was nice. I just wish they mention her bad habit of lying about her last name 😂

Reactions: 16
Miss Thang has been quiet today. She's probably still passed out on her mama's floor 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 21
i was noticing that too. But i dont follow Tray Way friend or circle of people and get most of my information from here so i dont even understand the connection with Julie either.
So Maria was replying to Tracy’s post about her labor with Jules, not Julie’s. She said Julie isn’t as close to her bcos of the ultimatum tbag gave her and then took the opportunity to put the dig in there that Julie is only friends with her bcos she fears for tbag’s kids’ well being. That’s how I understood it.

Reactions: 15
5BB22589-0982-4A58-A597-75259CA64BFE.jpeg

Ever since one of y’all said she never brushes the girls hair I can’t stop noticing it! Sky’s hair looks like it needs a good wash and a brush.Take care of your kids Trashy!

Reactions: 22
Miss Thang has been quiet today. She's probably still passed out on her mama's floor 😉
She appesed you. She posted a picture of the kids from their “morning walks”… but I thought she was so sick 🙄 can’t keep up with this tit bag’s lies anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
View attachment 710017
Ever since one of y’all said she never brushes the girls hair I can’t stop noticing it! Sky’s hair looks like it needs a good wash and a brush.Take care of your kids Trashy!
Wonder if this is in response to the Instagram comment that said she never post updated pics of the kids together. And i highly doubt she walks with the kids. Clown cant even go somewhere without needing to sit her lazy ass down. Julian have french fries? In the morning? or is that a stuffie? And nice way to have your 4 year old daughter wearing provocative things for a walk in the neighborhood. Nothing says "im a trash bleep mom" like dressing your kids like one.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Has anyone that normally messages Corey asked him yet if the hospital story is true and if he knows who Maria is/if that whole situation is true too?!

Morning walk when? 6am. Lol. I thought Julian was on the bus at 730am and up at 7am. 🙄
I wonder if they all tested positive for Covid but aren’t sick except for trashy and that’s why Julian doesn’t seem to be in school 🤔 I’m sure that was
Gigi taking them on a walk

Reactions: 18
Apparently this witch can’t count. August isn’t even half way over and we’ve already seen that the kids were with the Epstein’s for more than 4 days. Maybe Trashy has multiple personalities & that’s why she can’t keep any of her lies straight.
No - she is a Sicilian scorpion 👏 👏 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 12
View attachment 710017
Nice try. Julian were that yesterday while he was eating soup. And it's Thursday. You only have your kids on Wed

Nice try. Julian were that yesterday while he was eating soup. And it's Thursday. You only have your kids on Wed
Wore***(

• Heart
Reactions: 25
My friend gave birth to her baby the same day and the same hospital when Michael Jackson was brought in. The hospital was NOT on lockdown for Michael Jackson but it was for Tracy Maloney. “ga head” biggie not so small your lies are showing again!

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Wonder if this is in response to the Instagram comment that said she never post updated pics of the kids together. And i highly doubt she walks with the kids. Clown cant even go somewhere without needing to sit her lazy ass down. Julian have french fries? In the morning? or is that a stuffie? And nice way to have your 4 year old daughter wearing provocative things for a walk in the neighborhood. Nothing says "im a trash bleep mom" like dressing your kids like one.
B6EF3BCC-6B26-4300-9E80-E66867F0188D.png

Lmao! I had to take a second look bc I thought he was eating fries too, but it’s the design of his T-shirt 🍟

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.