Tracy DiMarco #51

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s a delusional tit. The hospital she gave birth at has a locked down Maternity Ward to help prevent people from being able to just walk out with baby. Just like the hospital I gave birth in does. Even the L&D ward requires you to be buzzed in. She’s so delusional it’s scary. Also, it would have been in the news paper if this happened. She’s such a C^€+ that she probably made a scene about something and they had to bring security in.
If she was really being stalked like she said she was, her IG wouldn’t be the way it is. It would have been scrubbed clean of the kids for their safety or she would be private.
Que a meltdown or a pathetic clap back. Or even better… a revamp of the pictures of the kids. She’s a tit mother and it’s obvious. Her saddies just ignore it.

Reactions: 30
When both my babies were born 4&6, they immediately put an alarm on their ankle to put the hospital ward on lockdown if it was passed the perimeter. They also had another bracelet that was connected to my bracelet so no one could claim them as their baby. And I couldn’t leave until all bracelets matched
Yes, I had the same thing. At each shift change, the nurses would also verify that the numbers matched.

Reactions: 13
This witch is so stupid ..why the duck do you care? Keep the same energy with the man with the gf you were bleeping... are you bringing him up? Noooooo? And ofcourse she had to do her stupid ass "pink aesthetic" soooo sick but on ig. Girl bye. bleeping attention bleep. And if I have to hear one more time shes a Scorpio im gonna shove a scorpion 🦂 up her ass lmfaoooo View attachment 709060
Yes, I had the same thing. At each shift change, the nurses would also verify that the numbers matched.
A Staten Island hospital is not closing down for her lol. She is such a liar

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
C3A6D3E8-FC2F-402B-B47C-5144C77C80F5.jpeg
So which is it? He can do what he chooses or he must speak because he has other things wrong with him?
Because in her recent videos with Julian she completely disregards him using sign to communicate.
She talks to him, never signs to communicate with him. She even says that the school is telling them that he must speak only. So what is it? Geeze she’s so suffering with her stupidity.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
No she ACTUALLY did get threats. 98% sure it wasn't from Corey's ppl.. 😄

Reactions: 7
View attachment 709752So which is it? He can do what he chooses or he must speak because he has other things wrong with him?
Because in her recent videos with Julian she completely disregards him using sign to communicate.
She talks to him, never signs to communicate with him. She even says that the school is telling them that he must speak only. So what is it? Geeze she’s so suffering with her stupidity.
She should fix this to say. “I would of done anything except learn asl to communicate with my son”

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I wouldn’t go that extreme of eating ramen is child neglect. Just lazy 😂
not serving ramen is child-neglect, but choosing not to cook fresh vegetables and food is. I have never ever seen them eating fresh cooked food. I’m actually Sicilian and yes we do enjoy cooking a lot. It’s heartwarming to feed others. She does not show this quality in the slightest.

Although you said no offense, this is kind of offensive because ramen is commonly served in a lot of different countries/cultures. Also ramen is heavily served outside of prison at restaurants. I would not equate ramen to “prison food”. I know it’s served in prison and they make things out of it but..

You are right that her kids should not be eating though because the sodium levels in that ramen are astronomical 🥴
i meant the packaged one. Not the one served in other countries that is freshly made.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
seriously? who sent threats? what happened?
I knew the girl who sent them. Her and Tracy was going at it. Name calling etc. And she was able find the hospital Tracy gave birth. Obviously bc she post everything. And easy to find.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I knew the girl who sent them. Her and Tracy was going at it. Name calling etc. And she was able find the hospital Tracy gave birth. Obviously bc she post everything. And easy to find.
I'm nosey ! Can you share deets?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm nosey ! Can you share deets?
Basically Tracy ran her mouth like the gangsta she is. Saying got ppl that will Fk her up. And she kinda met her match. My homegirl @ time had her parents number hospital number. Etc. And went ham on her. Not funny but it kinda was 😶

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Basically Tracy ran her mouth like the gangsta she is. Saying got ppl that will Fk her up. And she kinda met her match. My homegirl @ time had her parents number hospital number. Etc. And went ham on her. Not funny but it kinda was 😶
Tracy is all talk, no action. She is going to buck at the right person one day and 👊🤕.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Has anyone ever asked Corey about the hospital lockdown situation? I’m curious to hear what he says on that.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.