Tracy DiMarco #51

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I finally had to unfollow her because I just couldn’t take it anymore. I unfollowed Corey too because honestly who really gives a tit about him. And then I went on and I nfollowed all of the fake Tracy baloney pages because what kind of person has that much time to obsess over someone they’ve never even met?
I suffered a devastating loss to my family last week and it’s putting more things into perspective.
The amount of time you guys spend on this website ridiculing this bleeping chick over every single thing she does is so sad. I can’t stand her, I’ve never been a fan but I could never sit on a forum, refresh the page every five minutes and just sit here and hate on someone that I’ve never even met. It’s actually sad and it’s conflicting. Do I make fun of the people who worship her, who give her compliments that really or just ask kissing, or do I sit here and make fun of you guys for hating on someone who was on a TV show over 10 years ago that literally has nothing to do with your real life. And that’s another thing, you guys don’t even have lives. You sit on here so much and you bash this chick but what do you actually do? Is it a Covid thing, do you guys just have all this extra time to stalk this chick? don’t even reply with I am a full-time mother, I work full-time and I take care of my kids full-time… Because honestly I feel bad for your stupid kids. What kind of mom sits here and just refresh the page until two or three in the morning? Like that’s bleeping sad. You’re obsessed with this woman and it’s creepy.
If she loses weight you make fun of her. If she gains weight you make fun of her. If she has surgery to lose weight you make fun of her. If she takes a supplement to lose weight you make fun of her. If she photoshops a picture you make fun of her. If a real picture of her shows up you make fun of her. Like she can’t win and even though she’s a total asshole…the things that you guys say about her and her kids is crossing the line sometimes. How would you feel if there was an entire forum dedicated to bashing the tit out of you and your families?
Anyways I’m done with all these stupid threads, you guys have nothing better to do with your time then to waste it on someone who doesn’t even give a duck about you and all you’re doing is making her more insecure about everything.
I think you guys need to do some bleeping soul-searching because you guys are such a waste of time.
Have a great life you bleeping crazy assholes
Ok bye Tracy! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣this isnt an airport, you don’t need to announce your departure

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I finally had to unfollow her because I just couldn’t take it anymore. I unfollowed Corey too because honestly who really gives a tit about him. And then I went on and I nfollowed all of the fake Tracy baloney pages because what kind of person has that much time to obsess over someone they’ve never even met?
I suffered a devastating loss to my family last week and it’s putting more things into perspective.
The amount of time you guys spend on this website ridiculing this bleeping chick over every single thing she does is so sad. I can’t stand her, I’ve never been a fan but I could never sit on a forum, refresh the page every five minutes and just sit here and hate on someone that I’ve never even met. It’s actually sad and it’s conflicting. Do I make fun of the people who worship her, who give her compliments that really or just ask kissing, or do I sit here and make fun of you guys for hating on someone who was on a TV show over 10 years ago that literally has nothing to do with your real life. And that’s another thing, you guys don’t even have lives. You sit on here so much and you bash this chick but what do you actually do? Is it a Covid thing, do you guys just have all this extra time to stalk this chick? don’t even reply with I am a full-time mother, I work full-time and I take care of my kids full-time… Because honestly I feel bad for your stupid kids. What kind of mom sits here and just refresh the page until two or three in the morning? Like that’s bleeping sad. You’re obsessed with this woman and it’s creepy.
If she loses weight you make fun of her. If she gains weight you make fun of her. If she has surgery to lose weight you make fun of her. If she takes a supplement to lose weight you make fun of her. If she photoshops a picture you make fun of her. If a real picture of her shows up you make fun of her. Like she can’t win and even though she’s a total asshole…the things that you guys say about her and her kids is crossing the line sometimes. How would you feel if there was an entire forum dedicated to bashing the tit out of you and your families?
Anyways I’m done with all these stupid threads, you guys have nothing better to do with your time then to waste it on someone who doesn’t even give a duck about you and all you’re doing is making her more insecure about everything.
I think you guys need to do some bleeping soul-searching because you guys are such a waste of time.
Hahaha this is amazing. And the time you took to write this is longer than all my responses on this site put together, but nice flex.

Hahaha this is amazing. And the time you took to write this is longer than all my responses on this site put together, but nice flex.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Definitely not "poking fun at her" just stating she writes similar to Maria. MY OPINION. And very defensive about "Maria" I speak my mind that's who I am. And like a lot of people have stated "Maria" the person she is defending hasn't proved tit. Again, MY OPINION.

WHY TF IS HE STILL IN MONTANA?!?! He's a grown ass man no one should be worried... Judging by my other male friends that go to random ass states he probably went for a female and it didn't work out... Why else would a man from NJ go to Montana? He's got a serious problem and I know someone JUST LIKE HIM. With the prostitute situation.
I'm a cynic by nature but gonna go out on a limb here. Maybe, just maybe, he's really on vacation to get away and clear his mind. It's only been a couple of days. The location doesn't matter and why he chose it shouldn't matter as the midwest has beautiful scenery, sightseeing, etc. Hopefully he is getting himself together for the sake of his children.

Reactions: 19
I know I'm late and don't want to beat a dead horse or cause tension but I have to speak up when I think someone was misunderstood. I believe when @Zdubz made that comment about her writing just like Maria it was not meant or intended to be an insult. I agree it could have been worded better or less aggressive. I believe she was trying to allude to that the two of them write similar. She was pointing out an observation she made. It's not insulting to point out an observation. She didn't say you sound stupid she just said you write just like her. So the observation is she thinks she could possibly be Maria or Maria is also quite possibly from another country and doesn't really know Tracy. Many of us said the same about John. That he doesn't sound like he's from here because of the way he writes and his phrases. That's not an insult it's an observation. We're not hiring for a job here and picking out the ESL folks to not include. We're playing detective about who this Maria could possibly be by making observations of what she writes because that's all we have to go off of. I really don't feel like she was trying to be insulting about the fact that English is her second language. It's not unfathomable to think that Maria is amongst us especially since she uses our phrase saddie.
Much love to everyone and I wish I spoke two languages fluently. If you want to tell me my thoughts are wrong that's okay because I shared mine. No harm intended. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It's illegal to dox someone. Tracy could get in serious trouble for sharing who she is with ill intent. Also @Simiauci, haven't you been on these threads since 2020 and made a new account? LOL girl OG's know you aren't Maria.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
@Simiauci is French, she’s mentioned it multiple times. I don’t think poking fun at her for her second language is fair. And quite frankly, she speaks/writes better than a lot of native English speakers I’ve seen (tbag among them)!
I was gonna say, everyone here is ragging on Maria for not using proper spelling, grammar etc and yet look at Tracy and Corey and a buttload of others who cant spell or use grammar correctly. Its not something to pull someone up about, could be doing it on purpose to throw people off? I dunno 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Sincerely sorry for your loss.
Thank you very much for your message, your opinion and your advices.
As you say, sometimes it is good to do soul searching and I will work on that.

You too have a good life and sorry that you did not feel comfortable here.

Reactions: 13
first of all, how many true followers are raving about her tan? Gtfo, it’s summer,most people get tan.
I’m whiter than white and even I got a pretty dark tan this year. Sit in the sun or spray it on.
I don’t believe a single actual person asks that.
As usual she loves to spread false narratives and pays for followers.
its a mucky tan so I’m not impressed lol

Reactions: 8
I apologise for jumping to conclusions, any misunderstandings, and will try and do better in where I stick my nose. I meant no harm and don’t want to be the reason for tension. My posts will be kept to opinions about Tracy

Reactions: 11
Ok bye Tracy! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣this isnt an airport, you don’t need to announce your departure
I was going to reply to her post but it looks like she deleted it. I don't understand the need of announcing your departure from a group. Just fuckin' leave and let it go 🙄.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I apologise for jumping to conclusions, any misunderstandings, and will try and do better in where I stick my nose. I meant no harm and don’t want to be the reason for tension. My posts will be kept to opinions about Tracy
Why do you apologies? You haven't done anything wrong. Rather, it would be up to me to apologize because it was me who made the mess by showing my support for Maria or for Corey and by constantly repeating that I have been here for a long time.
I will stay focus on the main topic too.

Reactions: 13
Why do you apologies? You haven't done anything wrong. Rather, it would be up to me to apologize because it was me who made the mess by showing my support for Maria or for Corey and by constantly repeating that I have been here for a long time.
Can I just say that Tracy and the Saddies could never be as mature as all of you are acting right now?! Sure we all have our disagreements, but then we eventually got together and respectfully share our points of view m.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I don't think you did anything wrong !

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Tracy girl, you clearly had the time write a novel. “ga head” and see your way on out the door!

proceeds to set up a new account, you tried it girl 👏👏👏

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I was thinking about this for a second lol

Like here is proof right here of how much Tracy is a liar. The company even called her out! But yet her saddies still believe what she says. It's actually amazing to me at this point. The picture is from July 7 and the comments are from August 8. And so many more comments from her saying her tan is from “summer”. I have to admit Tracey Maloney must be good at something.
Meanwhile it’s the Instagram filter she used to give her that tan so she lies on top of lies on top of lies

Reactions: 15
That bleeping witch is crazy! Wanna say you don’t agree then be like “I don’t agree peace” or better yet, say NOTHING and leave. I’m trying to remember who this person even is. The sn looks vaguely familiar. But talk about taking all your problems out on the wrong people 😂 @IYKYK_LOLOLOL, tell me you’re a hypocrite without telling me you’re a hypocrite ☠

I know I'm late and don't want to beat a dead horse or cause tension but I have to speak up when I think someone was misunderstood. I believe when @Zdubz made that comment about her writing just like Maria it was not meant or intended to be an insult. I agree it could have been worded better or less aggressive. I believe she was trying to allude to that the two of them write similar. She was pointing out an observation she made. It's not insulting to point out an observation. She didn't say you sound stupid she just said you write just like her. So the observation is she thinks she could possibly be Maria or Maria is also quite possibly from another country and doesn't really know Tracy. Many of us said the same about John. That he doesn't sound like he's from here because of the way he writes and his phrases. That's not an insult it's an observation. We're not hiring for a job here and picking out the ESL folks to not include. We're playing detective about who this Maria could possibly be by making observations of what she writes because that's all we have to go off of. I really don't feel like she was trying to be insulting about the fact that English is her second language. It's not unfathomable to think that Maria is amongst us especially since she uses our phrase saddie.
Much love to everyone and I wish I spoke two languages fluently. If you want to tell me my thoughts are wrong that's okay because I shared mine. No harm intended. ❤
Thank you for clarifying/providing your take. I started it off by responding. I know @Simiauci doesn’t feel Confident with her English and there were lots of negative comments about Maria’s English and the comparison came off, to me, like a back-handed dig. I in no way didn’t want @Zdubz to voice her opinion and I don’t think she was intentionally trying to insult @Simiauci but I also don’t think it was wrong of me to point out it came off that way. I consider @Zdubz someone who can hear what I say without taking offense or throwing a hissy fit. And based on her response to me, I’d say I got that part right. In fact, I think most of us are grown enough to be called out on stuff we say and take or leave the comments.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Her ex, Jay, is Latino. He was on one of the JL seasons. Maybe season 3 or 4?
Does anyone who is “Latino/a” even use that term. Most people I know prefer to refer to themselves from the country of origin. I’m of Mexican descent so in my family we say we’re Mexican American. Same thing with my Dominican, Puerto Rican, Cuban friends. So she doesn’t even know what she’s saying or asking for when she says all Latino men are welcome. Just another example of her idiocy and ignorance.

Reactions: 15
That bleeping witch is crazy! Wanna say you don’t agree then be like “I don’t agree peace” or better yet, say NOTHING and leave. I’m trying to remember who this person even is. The sn looks vaguely familiar. But talk about taking all your problems out on the wrong people 😂 @IYKYK_LOLOLOL, tell me you’re a hypocrite without telling me you’re a hypocrite ☠
I was kinda taken aback when I read that textbook 😂 😂 especially the ‘I feel bad for your stupid kids’ part. You wanna act like you’re better than us yet you’re insulting innocent kids??? T-Rex starter pack right there. There are so many topics here, so many gossip sites in the world, why do these saddies act like a thread on their 🦛 🐳 idol is so abominable? If anything, we’re even giving her relevance cos nobody cares about a washed up ex reality ‘star’. Why don’t Olivia or Gigi have their own tattle? Because they’re not scandalous, narcissistic, photoshop-obsessed, unemployed, deceptive, egomaniacal, rude, bitchy, negligent moms who moonlight as venmo scam artists. We talk about Tracy cos she’s a HOT MESS who puts her train wreck of a life out on full display. These people should stop acting like we’re stalkers who wait outside her house and follow her around to document and discuss her daily activities. We wouldn’t even be here if she didn’t always delete and block people who comment on her IG. This is actually an extended IG comment section of Tracy Dimarco *ahem* Maloney.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.