Tracy DiMarco #51

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she takes the kids to a birthday party and was constantly filming them, but you mean to tell me that she has them 85% of the time and we see nothing of them?! Thatā€™s not suspicious at all.
Louder for the saddies in the back šŸ‘šŸ»

Reactions: 12
Anyone notice thereā€™s no voice when julians swimming? Cause sheā€™s not there and itā€™s her parents talking to him in that back so she deff had to shut it off

Reactions: 24
Who writes stuff like this? She is so full of herself, Iā€™ve never seen ā€œinfluencersā€ talk like this, it continues to amaze me how crappy she talks and acts to people. Sad šŸ˜ž
D86BD2F0-C54D-412C-9DBA-23F2FFB51DC2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
View attachment 714583
I was just looking at Julian ig page and came across this gemā€¦.threatening to break someoneā€™s neck all because she hates to hear anything unfavorableā€¦way to be a role model for your kids Trashy!
Ainā€™t she lovley šŸ˜‚

Who writes stuff like this? She is so full of herself, Iā€™ve never seen ā€œinfluencersā€ talk like this, it continues to amaze me how crappy she talks and acts to people. Sad šŸ˜žView attachment 714814
Heā€™s like whatever šŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I am at a loss as to why she thinks people are jealous and want her life (okay boo). She has not the brains to utilise her platform well. Her marriage fucked up and she for some reason thought slagging off her ex all over the internet with her side kick the imp was an intelligent thing to do.
She cannot cook, clean.
She cannot post a natural photo all are edited.
She has sun spots
Fake lips
Habitual liar
False
Lacks morals
Ohhhh yes when I grow up I want to be Tracy Dimarco šŸ‘ šŸ‘ šŸ‘

Come on girl, be real you do give a duck as you constantly have to prove a point (or at least try to)
Your rude to REAL people. You stalk Corey, you stalk tattle because you give a duck your insecure to the point that you have let everyone know that men are lined up round the block in your dms (why put that out there because you want everyone to think your desirable) a grown woman will keep that on the down low but you NEED validation and you believe a man gives you that. Sad really for a single Scorpion Sicilian woman. Come on Tray grow some hair on your balls

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Wowwwww never seen these.. thatā€™s bleeping pathetic...and why just Julian & Jayden where is Skylar?? A nighttime nanny wtf... I knew she was stupid but wow... Who the duck makes a fb post so random people can watch your kids...again anxiety i was watching a crazy story last night...I knew she was trash but this is another level... disgusting
This is embarrassing- well Tracy has no sense

Reactions: 11
Anyone know how much Patreon has fallen again? And if theres any new content on there? Sheā€™s been suspiciously quiet about it all for at least a week or so

Reactions: 13
Anyone know how much Patreon has fallen again? And if theres any new content on there? Sheā€™s been suspiciously quiet about it all for at least a week or so
Nothing new except the live stream tell all was uploaded & the newest podcast episode, yawn lol surprised the follower count isnā€™t lower than it is but iā€™m sure itā€™ll drop a lot next month since no new teaā€™s being dropped as of now

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Tracy has never denied that Skylar is her ā€œeasiestā€ so Iā€™m gonna say that she has no problem dragging Skylar everywhere.
Iā€™m sure Julianā€™s night time behavior has a lot to do with the disconnect he has with Tracy. Also in 2019 he was 1, so that waking up and thinking itā€™s party time thing is NORMAL. She should have never had 3 kids. She canā€™t handle it. Iā€™m sorry but those posts seem like the start of where she was beginning to resent her children.

Also, she is so damn rude and condescending, I wish for one day, nobody left comments on her stuff so everyone could see all the bot comments she gets.

Iā€™m curious what she said to BB that all of a sudden sheā€™s an ambassador on his brand. Heā€™s had that brand for a while and now all of sudden he hires Tracy. That tit is weird to me.

Reactions: 29
Mother of the Year šŸ†:rolleyes:

What happened to her never asking for help?
What happened to her kids sleeping through the night since birth from 7:00 pm to 9:00 am?
All these have me dying.
JUST Jules and Jada- that's 2/3 of her kids.
5pm-10am- where the duck is she going? We know it's not work, a doctor's appointment, or something productive.
She just realized Corey has work for her friend's 30th? Did she not know his schedule? Was this 30th last minute?
How come she only needs sitters for Julian and Jada, not Sky?

I knew she was a tit mother the day she had Sky and sent her to sleep with Tara the first night home.

ETA: How can you ask people on FB to watch your kids. Would you not have a phone number to the very few people you would trust with your kids to call them directly?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

What happened to her kids sleeping through the night since birth from 7:00 pm to 9:00 am?
All these have me dying.
5pm-10am- where the duck is she going? We know it's not work, a doctor's appointment, or something productive.
She just realized Corey has work for her friend's 30th? Did she not know his schedule? Was this 30th last minute?

I knew she was a tit mother the day she had Sky and sent her to sleep with Tara the first night home.

ETA: How can you ask people on FB to watch your kids. Would you not have a phone number to the very few people you would trust with your kids to call them directly?
Yea bc what did she say the other day? There are very few people her kids are comfortable with? Mm-hm, your FB determined thatā€™s a lie.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I am at a loss as to why she thinks people are jealous and want her life (okay boo). She has not the brains to utilise her platform well. Her marriage fucked up and she for some reason thought slagging off her ex all over the internet with her side kick the imp was an intelligent thing to do.
She cannot cook, clean.
She cannot post a natural photo all are edited.
She has sun spots
Fake lips
Habitual liar
False
Lacks morals
Ohhhh yes when I grow up I want to be Tracy Dimarco šŸ‘ šŸ‘ šŸ‘

Come on girl, be real you do give a duck as you constantly have to prove a point (or at least try to)
Your rude to REAL people. You stalk Corey, you stalk tattle because you give a duck your insecure to the point that you have let everyone know that men are lined up round the block in your dms (why put that out there because you want everyone to think your desirable) a grown woman will keep that on the down low but you NEED validation and you believe a man gives you that. Sad really for a single Scorpion Sicilian woman. Come on Tray grow some hair on your balls
Yup exactly! She NEEDS to believe the people who talk sh*t about her are jealous of her due to her true mental fragility. She's a narcissist and deep down they have no real personality, no sense of self, everything is bits and pieces of personality they copy from others. When people threaten their sense of control, they HAVE to believe it's because these people are jealous. They are so weak and pathetic underneath their 'strong' and 'confident' facade. Everything is a facade. In reality, at a minimum some of us have the life and looks she dreams of. Maybe so much as half of us have a life she would envy. And 100% of us are better people than her. It's a case of whatever makes you sleep at night, Tracy. šŸ˜‰ She needs to believe in her delusions just to get by.

Reactions: 24
I took at look this Instagram account and noticed some things.

1. Did she not know Julian was deaf yet or is she just that dumb?

2. In the video of her and Corey waiting for her pregnancy results... Where is her accent??? šŸ¤”šŸ„“
i remember her saying he failed the hearing test twice when he was born

Reactions: 13
Nothing new except the live stream tell all was uploaded & the newest podcast episode, yawn lol surprised the follower count isnā€™t lower than it is but iā€™m sure itā€™ll drop a lot next month since no new teaā€™s being dropped as of now
Yea, they bill the beginning of the month, so if people did not cancel their memberships by August 1 they have another month of "money", Check September 1 and im sure if will be down significantly.

All these have me dying.

She never understood that being a parent means you miss things that you may want to go to. Instead she rather miss being a mom to go to what she wants because she deserves it.

She doesnt have the quality of a mother. She does not want to give up what she doesnt want to. She brought the kids into this world (since she is so amazing at sex, she cant be too dumb to not know how kids are made) and its their fault she has to integrate their care into her life.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
i remember her saying he failed the hearing test twice when he was born
She definitely said it, but she said it like a few months after he had his fever and his hospital stay & wrote something like not many people know this and for a short time she blamed herself. Her story around his deafness changes, one thing is clear though, his deafness is a major reason among many that she is so detached from him.

All these have me dying.

She didnā€™t send Skylar to Tara. Tara slept at the hospital the first night each kid was born & slept at the house the first week each kid was home from the hospital. Tara shared videos of it and I think if you scroll back enough on her IG thereā€™s pictures of it with her saying things about taking the night shift so Tracy can rest. Tara got a lot of tit for it in the comments section that Tracy will never be able to do it on her own if Tara is there constantly helping. Also Tara was getting a lot of praise saying how lucky Tracy was to have someone like Tara in her life. Personally I found it weird and found it as such a disconnect as a mother. Looking now, it makes so much sense. The kids are a novelty item to Tracy. They were supposed to be tickets to more fame and they werenā€™t. Now theyā€™re just pawns in a game.

Tracy has never not been doted on so itā€™s amusing that she says Corey didnā€™t speak her love language & thatā€™s why they broke up.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Tracy has not ONE maternal bone in her body. I used to think she did when it was just Skylar.. but now I'm realizing possibly the reason she favors her so much is because she is the oldest and more independent than Jayden and of course Julian. She expected them to be robots and know exactly what to do and when. She deff should have stopped after Sky or at least waited a little but longer to see if she truly wanted more kids or just wanted the image of a picture perfect family. If it was just her and Sky I feel like she might be more involved as a parent because they can actually do more things together. Idk, just a thought.

Also, man I love when she says her DM's are filled - okay and? Are they quality men? Doubt it because then you'd be giving them the BeSt HeAD evErRrR. They all prob are gross, have wifes/gfs (not like that's stopped her before) or nothing of substance. She is so embarrassing. "I can't go here and there because I am a MoMMy of ThrEe and get no time to myself" witch... you're not the only one with screenshots.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.