Tracy DiMarco #51

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shoutout to lilmisspennie 😂😂😂Tracy LIVES on her phone. She obviously bought her followers bc how do you have that many and delete the comment so quick.. and buys the "likes" because how do you have 3k likes and like 60 comments 😂😂😂 Lil sad potato
Also, another clue she wouldn't be bitching about money because brands pay big money to influencers... the only brands she does are little shops where they probably paid for promo

Reactions: 3
IYKYK_LOLOLOL we know you’re still going to read here. Feel bad for your own kids a good mother doesn’t check out by 7 pm and stop being a mother. I know it pains you to hear it but we’re full time moms and take care of our kids 24/7 over here. Woah you feed your kids their meals and pick them up/ drop them off? Congratulations on doing what you’re supposed to do for your kids, do you want an award for it Tracy 2.0? You don’t want to hear about how we take care of our kids full time because you know you’re a crappy mother for not doing the same for yours. This poster is sounding realllll Tracyish. While she was putting things into perspective she must’ve realized she sees so many of the same awful qualities in herself that she sees in Tracy. She got a reality check and got offended. I’d lose my tit too if I suddenly came to the realization I’m exactly like the worthless witch I and so many others have been talking tit about. She even said herself she gets embarrassed reading about the bottles because her kid is still on one. That post screamed I’m an unhinged, insecure hypocrite. Went from “if nobody told you lately, you are doing AWESOME and you’re the best mom” to hating on the moms on here AND the kids lmao, but bitched about tattlers speaking on Tracy’s kids in the same post. I guess she’s the one that had nothing better to do with her time today, maybe she checked out of mommying earlier than usual. She must’ve realized what a delusional, crazy witch she sounded like and deleted the post. Tracy 2.0 please go to therapy you clearly don’t know how to deal with your emotions and you’re a crazy twit. Ps glad we were able to help you see the light.
EC1E4793-CC5C-49ED-B467-D7F7EED9961D.jpeg
42E7814B-7DDB-4958-AC2E-90C7EF1728BA.jpeg
F082ECAD-8ECD-4538-9DDA-73E8C73BE07D.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Haha she can never handle the truth. Someone should ask why doesn’t she use her real last name Maloney. Lol

Next time the person calling her out should tag her mom and the Epsteins and Sammy, Julie, Jess, BB and the rest of Tracy’s friends and all the companies she “works” for. Embarrass her!

I feel a breakdown on live coming real soon!!!

Reactions: 18
Wait, is Maria trying to say Tracy sent that oi. Of her with a fat ass face to her new guy? Bc that’s some bad photoshop on Maria’s part. Im
Getting John vibes here
dude it is 100% John vibes!!! “John” was constantly editing photos of Tray so badly that all we could do was laugh at that point. Sorry but Maria is fake news.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Wait, is Maria trying to say Tracy sent that oi. Of her with a fat ass face to her new guy? Bc that’s some bad photoshop on Maria’s part. Im
Getting John vibes here
Dear lord, forgive my spelling errors tattlers! This is what happens when you’re trying to do a quick comment in between dinner/dessert with the kiddos.

Reactions: 13
I know I'm late and don't want to beat a dead horse or cause tension but I have to speak up when I think someone was misunderstood. I believe when @Zdubz made that comment about her writing just like Maria it was not meant or intended to be an insult. I agree it could have been worded better or less aggressive. I believe she was trying to allude to that the two of them write similar. She was pointing out an observation she made. It's not insulting to point out an observation. She didn't say you sound stupid she just said you write just like her. So the observation is she thinks she could possibly be Maria or Maria is also quite possibly from another country and doesn't really know Tracy. Many of us said the same about John. That he doesn't sound like he's from here because of the way he writes and his phrases. That's not an insult it's an observation. We're not hiring for a job here and picking out the ESL folks to not include. We're playing detective about who this Maria could possibly be by making observations of what she writes because that's all we have to go off of. I really don't feel like she was trying to be insulting about the fact that English is her second language. It's not unfathomable to think that Maria is amongst us especially since she uses our phrase saddie.
Much love to everyone and I wish I spoke two languages fluently. If you want to tell me my thoughts are wrong that's okay because I shared mine. No harm intended. ❤
THANK YOU 👏👏👏♥ I definitely was not making fun of her, I would never do that, that's not my character. IN MY OPINION I just found it a little weird how they're claiming to know so much about Maria and how she's this and that when in reality almost everyone on here thinks she's sus.. I forgot her @ but I'M SORRY if you think I offended you. I wasn't at all, I was just making an observation on how they write similar . That's all nothing more, nothing less. And I definitely wasn't being aggressive lol thats just how I talk.. but thanks for reporting my account.. it wasn't that deep.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Sicilian Armenian here born and bred in NYC. I speak Italian fluently and no I don’t wear the horn around my neck like trashy I don’t need to announce my SpEcIaL SiCiLiAn GeNeS or olive complexion or that everyone thinks I look like Sophia Loren. Nor do I even call my grandma Nonna lol yet Maloney does all this

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I have John vibes too lol. I always want to believe these people at first, but then there are too many things that seem off down the line.

Reactions: 15
See, tit like this irks me. She has is SO good compared to most people and still complains! She has a house, her kids have their own rooms, even if she lived with her mom they have grandparents that love and wouldn't let anything happen to them. They have a bleeping beach house with a pool im sure the kids LOVE. She has food, electricity, (only saying this because I know someone who doesn't right now and is STRUGGLING) She goes out, ALOT. A lot of grandparents wouldn't watch them that long. She gets her hair and nails done. I haven't had my nails done in over 3 years and my hair God knows how long not that I care but it shows she's not broke like she claims... there are a ton of people who haven't gotten anything in child support and the father doesn't even see the kid. Do they complain and showcase it on the internet? No. I could see if she was really struggling , almost homeless but no. If corey isn't paying then duck it do what you have to do. She's so bleeping spoiled its crazy. There are so many salons that are always looking for someone the whole "i need to take care of my kids is bs" they go to school theres after school if someone needs to watch them im sure if she got a job her parents would help watch the kids for a few hours after school. And it blows my mind how women, mothers, feel bad for her.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 20
At this point we can categorize this girl with “John”. You’re so mad and want to expose Tracy yet her IG is public and people are sending you two separate photos? First question, if she’s taking to your husbands best friend how does he not follow Tracy in some way on IG (or at least seen it once) and see her posts? Even if she blocked him (which would be a red flag) i’m sure he’s asked a friend to look up her page, no?. Second question, how are you “shocked” and say she looks “different” from the first and second photo? They look EXACTLY THE SAME BOZO! You can see the blurring under her eyes and smooth skin in BOTH photos. We have mentioned here over and over her sun damaged skin/neck and how she tried to pass her sun spots off as “freckles”. They’re not real freckles so third question is, how are you exposing her that she “actually has freckles all on her neck?” 🤣 We’ve mentioned here in the first couple threads that she edits her eyes bigger lol so grasping at straws now.

There’s zero confirmation the man she is talking to has the last name “Mathew” or “Matthew”. Didn’t we confirm a few pages ago Tracy asked herself those questions with presumably a guys name to get attention? Because we were all confused and thought we missed it where she posted the guys name somewhere cause there was a few questions about it and she covered the name 🙄. If I'm not mistaking? Didn’t she also post a vague story about a guy bringing her food and here is Maria running with it saying it’s her husbands best friend? But again, she doesn’t follow Tracy or read here? Am I getting this right? 🤣

I skimmed fast through those pages and I saw those sick posts but wasn’t really paying attention. All that was going through my head was “this witch has covid and won’t admit it” I don’t remember a guys name on the sick post or her alluding to one but if she did, funny how “Maria” pops up about it claiming it’s her husbands best friend. Also if she did you and your marriage so dirty, I’m sure your husbands best friend would take the advice and not entertain her because then she’d be back in y’all’s lives again, essentially LOL, right?

Too many holes in ya story girl! That’s why I always sit back and laugh and not dig too much into these randoms popping up claiming to know her. They always tell on themselves at some point.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
At this point we can categorize this girl with “John”. You’re so mad and want to expose Tracy yet her IG is public and people are sending you two separate photos? First question, if she’s taking to your husbands best friend how does he not follow Tracy in some way on IG (or at least seen it once) and see her posts? Even if she blocked him (which would be a red flag) i’m sure he’s asked a friend to look up her page, no?. Second question, how are you “shocked” and say she looks “different” from the first and second photo? They look EXACTLY THE SAME BOZO! You can see the blurring under her eyes and smooth skin in BOTH photos. We have mentioned here over and over her sun damaged skin/neck and how she tried to pass her sun spots off as “freckles”. They’re not real freckles so third question is, how are you exposing her that she “actually has freckles all on her neck?” 🤣 We’ve mentioned here in the first couple threads that she edits her eyes bigger lol so grasping at straws now.

There’s zero confirmation the man she is talking to has the last name “Mathew” or “Matthew”. Didn’t we confirm a few pages ago Tracy asked herself those questions with presumably a guys name to get attention? Because we were all confused and thought we missed it where she posted the guys name somewhere cause there was a few questions about it and she covered the name 🙄. If I'm not mistaking? Didn’t she also post a vague story about a guy bringing her food and here is Maria running with it saying it’s her husbands best friend? But again, she doesn’t follow Tracy or read here? Am I getting this right? 🤣

I skimmed fast through those pages and I saw those sick posts but wasn’t really paying attention. All that was going through my head was “this witch has covid and won’t admit it” I don’t remember a guys name on the sick post or her alluding to one but if she did, funny how “Maria” pops up about it claiming it’s her husbands best friend. Also if she did you and your marriage so dirty, I’m sure your husbands best friend would take the advice and not entertain her because then she’d be back in y’all’s lives again, essentially LOL, right?

Too many holes in ya story girl! That’s why I always sit back and laugh and not dig too much into these randoms popping up claiming to know her. They always tell on themselves at some point.
My feeling is she “knew” her in 2017 - 4 years ago ! But some how she is back in the midst of her life ? Post some pics when they were friends. Post a text with your husbands best friend. Do something to prove you aren’t just writing stories. Something. Anything. Otherwise it’s all bullshit. And she wouldn’t know there is a targeted audience to speak to if she didn’t read and know who to contact on tattle

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.