Tracy DiMarco #51

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she drinks so much to block out the state of her life (her own doing). Girl you got a divorce your husband cheated on you sh!t happens! It wasn’t a wild crazy tale, it wasn’t this amazing TELL ALL - he cheated on you & you couldn’t pay a bill? So what! People deal with this sh!t on a daily basis and still manage to look after their children & work a JOB. Get it together, go to a therapist and MOVE TF ON!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
She’s also not with any man, because if she was, she obviously wouldn’t be filming it all day long. Possibly if he took her to dinner, you’d see a story of the plate of food. Nothing like filming the entire night. Because if I was a man and took her on a date and she had the phone in her hands the whole night I’d ghost her immediately.
ShE ONly LetTs uS SEe wHaT sHe wAnTs uS To seE lol

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Imagine how insecure you have to be of your looks, that you avoid taking your kids anywhere fun because you don’t want the real you seen.

Reactions: 25
It really pisses me off that whenever she cant do something its always “i have kids” “im busy being a mom” “couldnt do this because of kids” who the duck asked? yes u have kids yes u wont be able to do certain things so what that is life and the job of a decent mother. Why are you complaining about it, she has so much resentment towards them since her divorce like corey forced her to have 3 kids back to back the man was high on drugs and working full days and she was the one who opened her legs she managed to close them for 9 months prior to their divorce? Why couldn't she wait 2/3 years in between or stop at 1 or 2 she was so obsessed with the young mom milf image she popped them out like m&m’s. She pawns her children off any chance she gets and when she does have them she is barely there papa and gigi are looking after those kids, when there at coreys she is making up for lost time getting hammered any chance she gets i feel sorry for her when sammy finally growns up finds a man settles down and has kids she will be the only 35+ down the jersey shore taking tequila shots with 18 year olds.

TRACY HONEY YOUR A 35 year old mother of 3 grow up get a job look after your kids social media didnt work for you during jerseylicious and it still isn’t. One of your children has a disability focus your attention on him, go to workshops, learn ASL take a course in speech and language therapy, donate your time to other hearing organisations, do research its your job as a mother to teach and support your son not just show all the colourful hearing aid bands u got for free.
Facts. Tracy only poppped them out one after another because it fit her 'Corey can't keep his hands off me' and i'm so great he forgets to pull out. (I cringed typing that lmao). storyline'. And she looked like a supermom of 3 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
And let’s not forget all of the times that she has asked for nail salon suggestions that were not owned/run by Asians over the years. Because she preferred to get her nails done by white people. All of this is public information in the comments. She’s a disgusting pig!
I refuse to go Asian nail salons but not because of their race it’s because of their cheap ass products that cause issues. My nails and cuticles would be screaming at me after. Just painful! (And I’ve tried A LOT of different Asian salons. Same results) They do not progress at all with the times with their techniques, monomer they use, acrylic they use. We have colored acrylic powdered now. No reason for gel polish over cheap white acrylic anymore. We have a different type of monomer (I’m blanking on the actual name) that’s not so harsh and causes issues out now..

I’m sure people do find an Asian salon that is up with the times, products used and techniques but where I live.. nope.

I will say my dream would be to fly down to Texas and get my nails done by this amazing Asian nail tech/salon owner I follow on IG though! I’m dumbfounded at the shapes, designs and patterns he can make on nails and he does it using only colored acrylic powder! No nail polish!

The saddest thing is that Tracy does absolutely no other activity with or without her children. No walking, no cycling, no sports, no manual activities, no visit, no playgrounds, museums, cinemas, shows, libraries, pony, zoo, discover towns or monuments around. .... nothing, nothing, nothing. When she goes out it is only for parties, nights in bars or going to the hairdresser / beauty center.
The saddest! I just got back from being at the state fair with my kids alll day. My pockets $$ are screaming at me but my kids red faces (it was 100 today! I had no clue it was going to be that hot but I had already taken off of work for today so we had to go and we went through lolegallons of water between the 3 of us 🥵) and their big ass food smeared smile from all the funnel cake and deep fried treats and “rollercoasters” (that’s what they call the kiddie rides 😩😂) it’s ABSOLUTELY WORTH IT! My legs are screaming at me, my back is screaming at me, my arms are about to fall off from pulling the wagon my kids sat in but GAHHH DAMNIT, i loved every min of it!

Can’t wait to take the train for the first time down to Chicago next weekend to go to the Shed aquarium!

take notes Tray!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Her parents obviously don’t mind helping her with her kids. They probably would also pay the renewal fee to reinstate her cosmetology license. There’s no excuse why she can’t work 3 or 4 days a week in a salon. She can even start off slow at 1-2 days a week and as the kids get older, she could go back full time. I’m completely baffled by how much her parents enable her and her delusional behaviors.

Reactions: 29
This only pertains to you if your name is TRASHBAG, and you are a Scorpio!
02507C9E-1FAE-4EE9-98A5-68EB0D16ABA5.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'm starting to get disappointed in the Epsteins. In Tracy's newest story, she is talking about Gene and Corey’s Nana. She's playing around with Jayden using the thunder and rain as a game. Why is she STILL allowed to even say Gene’s name???? If my brother’s ex wife is a bleep like Tracy, I would tell my brother to get a court ordered document telling her to stop saying our deceased father’s name on social media ASAP. Every time Tracy says Gene’s name, my skin crawls. Look at what you’re doing to HIS SON! And you have the audacity to continue bringing him up.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Anyone listen to the most recent podcast ep? Trying to listen to it now, but it’s pretty dumb, will prob be turning it off soon lol

Reactions: 8
Anonymous 1114
No one is stooping to her level, nobody Epstein cares enough to pay her any mind. The best revenge, is to not care or give a damn!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.