Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

margaritatime

VIP Member
Mother of the Year 🏆:rolleyes:

What happened to her never asking for help?
What happened to her kids sleeping through the night since birth from 7:00 pm to 9:00 am?
All these have me dying.
JUST Jules and Jada- that's 2/3 of her kids.
5pm-10am- where the fuck is she going? We know it's not work, a doctor's appointment, or something productive.
She just realized Corey has work for her friend's 30th? Did she not know his schedule? Was this 30th last minute?
How come she only needs sitters for Julian and Jada, not Sky?

I knew she was a shit mother the day she had Sky and sent her to sleep with Tara the first night home.

ETA: How can you ask people on FB to watch your kids. Would you not have a phone number to the very few people you would trust with your kids to call them directly?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Simiauci

VIP Member
If you’re bummed about missing a night out drinking that you have to post about it on InstagramIt sounds like you have a drinking problem.
If you can’t function at a CHILD’S birthday party without drinking. & make a “joke” about needing an Uber home from said Child’s party. You might have a drinking problem
If you have to go out drinking every time you are without you children. - You might have a drinking problem.
Listen it’s one thing if you and the girls get together for dinner and drinks.
It’s one thing if you’re a kids party and you have 1 or 2 drinks.
it’s one thing if your kids are with their other parent, their grandparents, sleeping over their cousins house and you go out and grab a few drinks with friends…. But not Tracy. That’s not the case with her Tracy LIVES for getting drink, drank, drunk.

She has balls to drag Corey… but she’s out here acting like we didn’t just see her spend the whole weekend non stop partying & drinking as if she was 23 and single.
She was so obsessed with getting married and having babies because she wanted a reality show, that some reason we’re supposed to be cool with her wilding out like this? No it’s not cool. It’s pathetic and she needs help that she will never ever get because she’s such a narcissist that she doesn’t think she’s the problem.
The saddest thing is that Tracy does absolutely no other activity with or without her children. No walking, no cycling, no sports, no manual activities, no visit, no playgrounds, museums, cinemas, shows, libraries, pony, zoo, discover towns or monuments around. .... nothing, nothing, nothing. When she goes out it is only for parties, nights in bars or going to the hairdresser / beauty center.

• Heart
  • Sad

Aem0923

Chatty Member
I finally had to unfollow her because I just couldn’t take it anymore. I unfollowed Corey too because honestly who really gives a shit about him. And then I went on and I nfollowed all of the fake Tracy baloney pages because what kind of person has that much time to obsess over someone they’ve never even met?
I suffered a devastating loss to my family last week and it’s putting more things into perspective.
The amount of time you guys spend on this website ridiculing this fucking chick over every single thing she does is so sad. I can’t stand her, I’ve never been a fan but I could never sit on a forum, refresh the page every five minutes and just sit here and hate on someone that I’ve never even met. It’s actually sad and it’s conflicting. Do I make fun of the people who worship her, who give her compliments that really or just ask kissing, or do I sit here and make fun of you guys for hating on someone who was on a TV show over 10 years ago that literally has nothing to do with your real life. And that’s another thing, you guys don’t even have lives. You sit on here so much and you bash this chick but what do you actually do? Is it a Covid thing, do you guys just have all this extra time to stalk this chick? don’t even reply with I am a full-time mother, I work full-time and I take care of my kids full-time… Because honestly I feel bad for your stupid kids. What kind of mom sits here and just refresh the page until two or three in the morning? Like that’s fucking sad. You’re obsessed with this woman and it’s creepy.
If she loses weight you make fun of her. If she gains weight you make fun of her. If she has surgery to lose weight you make fun of her. If she takes a supplement to lose weight you make fun of her. If she photoshops a picture you make fun of her. If a real picture of her shows up you make fun of her. Like she can’t win and even though she’s a total asshole…the things that you guys say about her and her kids is crossing the line sometimes. How would you feel if there was an entire forum dedicated to bashing the shit out of you and your families?
Anyways I’m done with all these stupid threads, you guys have nothing better to do with your time then to waste it on someone who doesn’t even give a fuck about you and all you’re doing is making her more insecure about everything.
I think you guys need to do some fucking soul-searching because you guys are such a waste of time.
Have a great life you fucking crazy assholes
Hahaha this is amazing. And the time you took to write this is longer than all my responses on this site put together, but nice flex.

I finally had to unfollow her because I just couldn’t take it anymore. I unfollowed Corey too because honestly who really gives a shit about him. And then I went on and I nfollowed all of the fake Tracy baloney pages because what kind of person has that much time to obsess over someone they’ve never even met?
I suffered a devastating loss to my family last week and it’s putting more things into perspective.
The amount of time you guys spend on this website ridiculing this fucking chick over every single thing she does is so sad. I can’t stand her, I’ve never been a fan but I could never sit on a forum, refresh the page every five minutes and just sit here and hate on someone that I’ve never even met. It’s actually sad and it’s conflicting. Do I make fun of the people who worship her, who give her compliments that really or just ask kissing, or do I sit here and make fun of you guys for hating on someone who was on a TV show over 10 years ago that literally has nothing to do with your real life. And that’s another thing, you guys don’t even have lives. You sit on here so much and you bash this chick but what do you actually do? Is it a Covid thing, do you guys just have all this extra time to stalk this chick? don’t even reply with I am a full-time mother, I work full-time and I take care of my kids full-time… Because honestly I feel bad for your stupid kids. What kind of mom sits here and just refresh the page until two or three in the morning? Like that’s fucking sad. You’re obsessed with this woman and it’s creepy.
If she loses weight you make fun of her. If she gains weight you make fun of her. If she has surgery to lose weight you make fun of her. If she takes a supplement to lose weight you make fun of her. If she photoshops a picture you make fun of her. If a real picture of her shows up you make fun of her. Like she can’t win and even though she’s a total asshole…the things that you guys say about her and her kids is crossing the line sometimes. How would you feel if there was an entire forum dedicated to bashing the shit out of you and your families?
Anyways I’m done with all these stupid threads, you guys have nothing better to do with your time then to waste it on someone who doesn’t even give a fuck about you and all you’re doing is making her more insecure about everything.
I think you guys need to do some fucking soul-searching because you guys are such a waste of time.
Have a great life you fucking crazy assholes
Hahaha this is amazing. And the time you took to write this is longer than all my responses on this site put together, but nice flex.

• Haha

SloppyToppy

This photos proves Leather Face Lumpy Lips Hippo Whale Maloney goes out often 🤡 Also, she needs to retire this outfit!!!! I'm embarrassed for her.
big ttt.jpg
bit t.jpg
big tt.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34

jessyka

That fucking bitch is crazy! Wanna say you don’t agree then be like “I don’t agree peace” or better yet, say NOTHING and leave. I’m trying to remember who this person even is. The sn looks vaguely familiar. But talk about taking all your problems out on the wrong people 😂 @IYKYK_LOLOLOL, tell me you’re a hypocrite without telling me you’re a hypocrite ☠
I was kinda taken aback when I read that textbook 😂 😂 especially the ‘I feel bad for your stupid kids’ part. You wanna act like you’re better than us yet you’re insulting innocent kids??? T-Rex starter pack right there. There are so many topics here, so many gossip sites in the world, why do these saddies act like a thread on their 🦛 🐳 idol is so abominable? If anything, we’re even giving her relevance cos nobody cares about a washed up ex reality ‘star’. Why don’t Olivia or Gigi have their own tattle? Because they’re not scandalous, narcissistic, photoshop-obsessed, unemployed, deceptive, egomaniacal, rude, bitchy, negligent moms who moonlight as venmo scam artists. We talk about Tracy cos she’s a HOT MESS who puts her train wreck of a life out on full display. These people should stop acting like we’re stalkers who wait outside her house and follow her around to document and discuss her daily activities. We wouldn’t even be here if she didn’t always delete and block people who comment on her IG. This is actually an extended IG comment section of Tracy Dimarco *ahem* Maloney.

• Heart

Birdhouse

VIP Member
You type just like her "not born american" not buying it. If that were the case she would show better "proof" it's already been proven maria is on here. Not buying it
@Simiauci is French, she’s mentioned it multiple times. I don’t think poking fun at her for her second language is fair. And quite frankly, she speaks/writes better than a lot of native English speakers I’ve seen (tbag among them)!

• Heart

Simiauci

VIP Member
I’ve only ever heard “Latinas/os” refer to themselves as that with each other. And it’s usually some generalization like “oh, you know how we latinas love XYZ”.

also, tbag, what’s your classification of “Latin” people? Hispanic? Brazilian? What about Romanian, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, and French? Bcos if we’re going off of “Latin based languages” then those last 5 should def count! BUT knowing Tracy, she means “brown” people so prob Hispanic and Brazilian, maybe Spaniard as well.

I know I’m leaving out a bunch of people like Haitians, Angolians, and all others from countries that speak Latin based languages, but for brevity’s sake I only named a few.
Talking about french.....Did I tell you all today that I am French AND that i live in France AND that i speak french?!!! I may have forgotten! Don't forget to remind me to remind you that I am a baguette!! 😛😛

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Simiauci

VIP Member
View attachment 710017
Ever since one of y’all said she never brushes the girls hair I can’t stop noticing it! Sky’s hair looks like it needs a good wash and a brush.Take care of your kids Trashy!
Anf of course she is walking like we told her to do yesterday!

Screenshot_20210812-220148_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20210812-220210_Chrome.jpg

Ladies, if someone find who Maria is, please don't expose her here! Saddies will run to harass her!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Bebe_asw

VIP Member
Funny bc I said yesterday morning on tattle if she had a man she would somehow show it. She reads here religiously!! Tracy it’s more respectful if you showed that you bought groceries for yourself then showing a man did. Be a grown ass woman for once.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

ohsnappp

26C5FC76-8454-468E-AE83-8E5A347079A2.jpeg

This account came up suggested for me… that’s the amazing ass she has? It looks like someone blended it and ironed it flat.

• Haha

remi85

VIP Member
C7120F7D-86C0-4FF3-BBD2-092918F772F9.jpeg

This one is just as delusional as her trashy best friend

I agree! No wonder she slips on all her lies lol
She could've said, "Omg I lost so much weight and my boobs turned into pancakes, so I got them done."

And wham, bam, thank you ma'am but no she's a pathological liar lol

There's a plus size YouTuber named "learningtobefearless" that got called out by her followers because she got her apron belly removed and lied about it. She claimed Jenny Craig helped her lol People started catching on to it in her pictures and it got ugly for her really quick. But she actually owned up to it and apologized publicly. Tracy would never.
I actually started following her when she was doing WW but then stopped. And then I found her content to kind of boring and unfollowed. I had no idea about any of that… WOW

Tracy is so predictable as a liar that I would bet money she would get full on saline implants and then say she only got a breast lift and didn’t get implants and that her boobs are aallllllllllll herrrrrrrr!

I also believe that she’s not going to say anything about her cosmetic surgery until she is healed because she believes in maloccio, evil eye, red pepper lol, etc and that there are people out there that wish her evil or harm because they are jealous of her and that their powers are real 🙄.
Remember when she asked Cathy Giovi for the cornicello for her wedding (bc she’s irish and her family had NONE), guess that didnt really work for her and that marriage 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha

remi85

VIP Member
Wonder if this is in response to the Instagram comment that said she never post updated pics of the kids together. And i highly doubt she walks with the kids. Clown cant even go somewhere without needing to sit her lazy ass down. Julian have french fries? In the morning? or is that a stuffie? And nice way to have your 4 year old daughter wearing provocative things for a walk in the neighborhood. Nothing says "im a trash whore mom" like dressing your kids like one.
B6EF3BCC-6B26-4300-9E80-E66867F0188D.png

Lmao! I had to take a second look bc I thought he was eating fries too, but it’s the design of his T-shirt 🍟

• Haha

Smitty123

Chatty Member
The saddest thing is that Tracy does absolutely no other activity with or without her children. No walking, no cycling, no sports, no manual activities, no visit, no playgrounds, museums, cinemas, shows, libraries, pony, zoo, discover towns or monuments around. .... nothing, nothing, nothing. When she goes out it is only for parties, nights in bars or going to the hairdresser / beauty center.
I was just thinking that. There are only a few weeks left of summer and she hasn’t taken those kids anywhere. And, with Julian in school all day she could take the girls somewhere. That’s one less kid and they are big enough that it would be easy on her. Take them to the zoo, aquarium, an amusement park... anything.

Reactions: 31

Birdhouse

VIP Member
Mother of the Year 🏆:rolleyes:

What happened to her never asking for help?
What happened to her kids sleeping through the night since birth from 7:00 pm to 9:00 am?
All these have me dying.
JUST Jules and Jada- that's 2/3 of her kids.
5pm-10am- where the fuck is she going? We know it's not work, a doctor's appointment, or something productive.
She just realized Corey has work for her friend's 30th? Did she not know his schedule? Was this 30th last minute?
How come she only needs sitters for Julian and Jada, not Sky?

I knew she was a shit mother the day she had Sky and sent her to sleep with Tara the first night home.

ETA: How can you ask people on FB to watch your kids. Would you not have a phone number to the very few people you would trust with your kids to call them directly?
Yea bc what did she say the other day? There are very few people her kids are comfortable with? Mm-hm, your FB determined that’s a lie.

• Haha

Full of Baloney

VIP Member
My thing is if we weren't watching and bashing Tracy then who would this Maria be telling all this stuff to. Nobody....follow me? She's clearly doing this for the audience she has here. So why say believe me or not. If you want us to believe you then give us some hard core proof not random screenshots and whining about Tracy. I could make a page up and act like I know her. While personally I think that's pointless because there's nothing to gain from it except to fuk with people. Then I think if Tracy was behind this why would she want people who already don't like her to think worse about her plus have this stuff on the internet. Unless she's trying to get on a show and wants the show to believe she's full of drama. I dunno. It's so weird. All I know is that we're the targeted audience. So prove it or save it. Nothing we can do here to help except say ouuu and ahhh....

• Heart

Simiauci

VIP Member
@Simiauci is French, she’s mentioned it multiple times. I don’t think poking fun at her for her second language is fair. And quite frankly, she speaks/writes better than a lot of native English speakers I’ve seen (tbag among them)!
Oh thank you! You are very fair and true. ❤
I am here since August 2019 so i saw a lot of people come and leave. I am a little bit sade seeing how things turn here!
Suspicion, attacks, being aggressive exposing identities, flooding people who know Tracy with messages, demanding proof ..... In short, act like Tracy.

• Heart

Anonymous1114

Very interesting at what a huge deal she is making of being sick NOW. Where was this huge dramatic performance the weekend of Cecilys birthday party when she CLAIMED EVERYONE WAS SOOOOOO SICK and therefore couldn't attend the party????? She's such an idiot.

If this Mathew person is real, then what does that say about him? What normal guy would put up with a “woman” like Tracy? Constantly has her ex’s name in her mouth. And one of the worst mothers to her children. What type of guy stands for that? The type that dates Tracy Maloney I guess. Advice to this guy if you are real: stay hidden. You'll save yourself from a lot of embarrassment.

Where's her “huge” ass in that picture of her playing dead?

• Heart