Tracy DiMarco #51

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Give it a year trashy, he’ll have cavities like the rest of your kids from giving them nothing but trash & letting them drink out of a bottle FOURever
Also, it’s not good when kids have “perfect teeth”. Perfect teeth for kids is lots of spacing so the adult teeth have room to come in. Every time I take my kids the dentist looks at the youngest and says “perfect” because there’s space in between them. His “perfect teeth” might need braces. Hope Gigi and poppa are saving for these three kids teeth fund.

Reactions: 12
I think they mean me instant Ramen, versus actual Ramen noodles in a restaurant; or made at home.
Could be true! Just rubbed me the wrong way and wanted to say something to be mindful its more than prison food, that’s all!

Reactions: 7
Could be true! Just rubbed me the wrong way and wanted to say something to be mindful its more than prison food, that’s all!
I get what you’re saying bcos ramen is a staple in my culture (no, I’m not Asian). And I’m from the tropics. That’s why I said to each their own.

Reactions: 7
let’s play a game of where’s waldo… where is hippo whale ?!

Hint: head only no body of course 🦛🐳
Omg, all those ppl were exposed to Covid? And all the ppl from the Barbie bday party? And the boat party ppl drinking from the same bottle? Could T bag been patient zero super spreader? How many ppl have been effected now having to be tested, isolated, etc!

Reactions: 5
We eat Ramen in our house 2-3 times a month. It’s pretty amazing.
413EF4B2-2F93-417B-9678-DF79658A1D9C.jpeg

Reactions: 10
Could she have Covid? It’s been about 10 days since her booze sharing boat day so seems about the time it would appear. I would be livid if she does have it if I were Julie and Ashley
Honestly, they shouldn't be mad, since they didn't make her wear a mask around their children, family and friends. They saw her posts being maskless and reckless as hell. She wouldn't have been anywhere near my kid's party.

Reactions: 15
This witch is so stupid ..why the duck do you care? Keep the same energy with the man with the gf you were bleeping... are you bringing him up? Noooooo? And ofcourse she had to do her stupid ass "pink aesthetic" soooo sick but on ig. Girl bye. bleeping attention bleep. And if I have to hear one more time shes a Scorpio im gonna shove a scorpion 🦂 up her ass lmfaoooo
20210811_230914.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I swear this girl is looney. She keeps saying that when she was delivering Julian they locked the hospital down and had extra security because ppl called in threats to her. Im sorry but I don't believe this one bit. Shes not even that important for someone to go above and beyond to do this. She swears shes a Kardashian!! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Is he eating instant ramen? If anything, I'd be concerned about the sodium content, because that stuff is salty as hell.

Reactions: 16
This witch really is something else. Something is wrong with her. So no one gave a duck about the first two but when you had jUlEz it was a problem. And how did these people find you when your real name isn't dimarco? This witch is letting tattle get to her fat ass head like she's that witch. You're not Tracy. Seriously something is wrong with her ...no one cares about some washed up barley on tv "star" from 96 years ago.. yet she's sick and answering questions. witch I hope you get a noodle stuck in your nose lmao
20210811_232352.jpg

I swear this girl is looney. She keeps saying that when she was delivering Julian they locked the hospital down and had extra security because ppl called in threats to her. Im sorry but I don't believe this one bit. Shes not even that important for someone to go above and beyond to do this. She swears shes a Kardashian!! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Biiiitch i just made a post on this lmaooooo

So you and your two BFF *i wish I could do a voice note* have a whole group chat on how you hate a man you've never met. LMFAOOOO. Ladies keep in mind Tracy is able to ask herself these questions and it looks like someone else did .. my best friend would be like who the duck is corey lmaooo
Screenshot_20210811-233112_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
She is so sick but has time to answer fan questions. I would be drugged up with some NyQuil and VapoRub.

Reactions: 22
This witch is disgusting why are you telling people you don't bleeping know (btw im sure she's asking herself these questions and answering them) to this duck tit.. no tit Skylar knows ... and Skylar is going to one day have her own opinion..okay you and dad aren't together because he cheated (why would u even tell a child that) And her father may not be innocent relationship wise why are you putting that in her head... he's there for her, her siblings most fathers dip and don't give a duck about their kids... oh he owes me money wah wah wah..duck money is he there for the kids? But WHY THE duck would you put this tit on the internet... Tracy is good. She doesn't have to worry about being homeless or her kids not eating... she has mommy and daddy to run to...this tit makes me sick

"High maintenance queens in the making " that tit is not cute .. I knew there were dumb ass people in this world but damn

At this point witches are just saying tit to talk... Skylar is a cutie and looks nothing like bleeping Emma Robert's

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Still deciding on the mommy makeover aka trying to make Corey pay for it

The blanked out lewd one really trex? Unnecessary 🤮

Stalker accounts cause so much harm to her and the kids witch please 🙄

Curling iron? But I thought she air dries her hair?🤪

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Also, it’s not good when kids have “perfect teeth”. Perfect teeth for kids is lots of spacing so the adult teeth have room to come in. Every time I take my kids the dentist looks at the youngest and says “perfect” because there’s space in between them. His “perfect teeth” might need braces. Hope Gigi and poppa are saving for these three kids teeth fund.
Perfect teeth yet theyre all baby teeth.. not with that damn bottle..and who bleeping cares no ones teeth are bleeping perfect no matter what you do especially not with a bleeping bottle .. I did dentistry when I was 18 I know that much...

Biiitch i hate when tattle does this i thought I was gone lmaooo

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
This witch is disgusting why are you telling people you don't bleeping know (btw im sure she's asking herself these questions and answering them) to this duck tit.. no tit Skylar knows ... and Skylar is going to one day have her own opinion..okay you and dad aren't together because he cheated (why would u even tell a child that) And her father may not be innocent relationship wise why are you putting that in her head... he's there for her, her siblings most fathers dip and don't give a duck about their kids... oh he owes me money wah wah wah..duck money is he there for the kids? But WHY THE duck would you put this tit on the internet... Tracy is good. She doesn't have to worry about being homeless or her kids not eating... she has mommy and daddy to run to...this tit makes me sick

"High maintenance queens in the making " that tit is not cute .. I knew there were dumb ass people in this world but damn

At this point witches are just saying tit to talk... Skylar is a cutie and looks nothing like bleeping Emma Robert's
Funny how someone on Tattle pointed out JUST THE OTHER DAY how she never brings up the hospital lockdown story and here she is 🙄

Reactions: 19
Funny how someone pointed out JUST THE OTHER DAY how she never brings up the hospital lockdown story and here she is 🙄
witch is living on here sad ass

I almost caved and talked my tit... *me wishing we had voice notes on here* im TomMy taNz iM sO iTaliAN i eaT fAkE asS iTaliAN mEaT boArS heAd bRo...bleeping stunad.

20210812_002046.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
okkk so who knows tho the guy she is dating is!? on her questions his name was covered up .. did i miss something?? did it “slip” out and i didn’t catch it !?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.