Tracy DiMarco #51

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where we left off:

Tracy wears the same "uniform" outfit to any outing, changing the top color, with flap jacks swinging and leggings busting at the seams.

Corey is flying somewhere, not sure where or what for and Tracy wants to perceive herself as "happy" he is going to rehab

Tracy's extensions are out of control, she doesn't shower often, kid's hair isnt kept and she is dirty

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Julie and Ashley's parties were really cute. That Jayden 🤩.

Did anyone notice in Tracy's comments that "people" were commenting how "obsessed " they were with Skylar's bangs, haircut, etc. ? I was wondering what kind of fool writes comments like that over fuckin' bangs ?! What's so special about them ?! It has to be Tracy since she is obsessed about everything. But if it is a legitimate follower then they need help.

Reactions: 24
My statement was more if he is going to get mental health and to clear his mind putting it on instagram knowing its going to cause Tracy to go crazy is not the way to get mental clarity and peace. i didnt mean he cant post things. Im just saying if it is for mental health reason and knowing what will happen by posting it, is not starting out on the right foot.
I get what your saying - I feel like Corey could post anything (literally anything) and Tracy would make a mountain out of a molehill….and if she won’t then her saddie minions definitely will. I mean he posts pics of the kids & he gets saddies commenting about him being there for his kids (as if he’s an absent father & is never around/never sees the kids), paying child support, being a cheater/abuser, comments about tracy, etc etc. no matter what this dude does or posts about, those sad little minion witches will report back to their Saddie leaders and post about it in their “secret” cult group. They need to mind their own bleeping business & go back to kissing Tracy’s ass and praising her.

Reactions: 20
I honestly think Corey is just letting Tracy hang herself, and it grinds my gears that he’s not allowed a getaway? This witch posting every weekend and weeknight when she goes out acting sloppy and the ONE time he posts about getting on a plane, he gets crucified by a bunch of women who literally dont know tit. Its not like he’s done it on his weekend and bailed on the kids like Tracy sqwarked on about all the time.

I think his sisters have told him to just shut up and not retaliate and maybe this is his way of escaping and clearing his mind before he does say something? Tracy cant help herself and has to dig at everything.

What Suzie says of Sally, says more about Suzie than Sally. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Exactly I think he knows not to argue with her she's a crazy witch he knows she's extremely unstable!! Say if he does try to say something Tracy will continue to drag him constantly it would be never ending 🙄 I think him staying quiet is best it chapsTrashy fat ass to the core that he don't respond to her clown ass 🤡 running the saddie circus!! His best revenge is showing how much better and happier he is without Trashy. Keep ignoring her and self improvement is key 🔑💯

Reactions: 16
Why is everyone assuming he’s going to rehab 😂😂😂

which he is not .. I know that for a fact !

• Wow
Reactions: 21
this screen grab looks like a white Nissan Pathfinder in the back— my friend literally has the same exact SUV as Tracy. Soooo stop LYINGGGGG Tracy!!! Your 👏🏻car 👏🏻is 👏🏻literally 👏🏻right 👏🏻there 👏🏻boo👏🏻. You literally told on yourself in your ig stories, dumbass. Drinking and driving with your kids in the car is 👏🏻a 👏🏻NO👏🏻. If I use the hand clapping emojis, do you think tracy will comprehend?😂🤪

View attachment 705136
Wow, busted Trashy! Good catch! She’s so horrible to be driving around after drinking with her kids in the car. Her phone addiction is her downfall bc she always somehow tells on herself.

Reactions: 19
That’s someone who doesn’t drink enough water, doesn’t have proper hygiene & sleeps in their makeup.

Tracy is always going to be triggered by what Corey does or doesn’t do. I think Corey has become so numb to her behavior and what she does, that he’s better off showing little to no reaction.
But but she only drinks water

• Haha
Reactions: 17
"@steinyheiny
While i agree that to crucifying him for going away is totally inappropriate along with Tracy's comment about him needing "rehab" and again exposing and putting lies out there, however, if Corey truthfully was going out there for mental health clearing, or rehab, why would he need to post it on instagram? Why wouldnt you just go and do real healing without setting Tray off to be triggered? If you know that you are poking the beast, dont do it. That is why im wondering what is really going on because he stirs the pot just as well."

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

You are right @steinyheiny Indeed, there are now many of us who think that everything is not clear. As if Corey and Tracy were hiding something....
As I don't understand the lack of reaction from the Epsteins when Tracy regularly "attacks" them.
Maybe the Epstein’s have a lucrative deal and will tell all. If not if Corey is going rehab I hope he documents it and turns it to his advantage. That would really be payback 😂 😂

Reactions: 12
Like who gives a duck where he's going🙄 He's a grown ass man it's nobody's business!! Like I'm bleeping confused Trashy did her "Tell All" dragged Corey said her piece. Like why the duck are her and her saddies still dragging it on??!! Obviously he takes care of his kids pays his child support like what the duck else is he supposed to do??? If Trashy was the one who wanted the divorce and said she's been happy since no more panic attacks. Than why don't this witch "Leave 👏 Him👏 Alone"👏?? She keeps dwelling on it stalking his every move🙄 apparently he wasn’t that bad of a person since this witch can't let it go!! Move on witch it's like beating a dead horse Corey ain't even reacting to her Dumb Ass!! Miserable much trashy

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Didn't Obama ensure everyone invited was vaccinated too. How can she be this simple?
👏 THIS. children ARE NOT ELIGIBLE to be vaccinated so masks are LITERALLY one of the only protections they have. we're all frustrated with it but you do what you need to do to. ugh this witch thinks she's so righteous. sit down and protect your babies you PhEnOmEnAl MoThER.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
2E953A5E-F291-49F0-8798-CAD6CA1299AF.png
7FDFF3EB-4126-49C8-81CF-69FEAC451F23.png

is she a lizard? Who sticks their yeast tongue out to take a drink? First off, you’re at a child’s birthday party. No need to be sexual. And nobody tongues their drink. And BRUSH YOUR TONGUE. It shouldn't let be covered in a white fur. Imagine how that dumpster of a mouth must smell like. Men shouldn’t have to wash their 🍆 after an a1 blowie. If her tongue is that crusty, imagine her nasty ass cooter

and can anyone figure out what that charm says?

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Maybe the Epstein’s have a lucrative deal and will tell all. If not if Corey is going rehab I hope he documents it and turns it to his advantage. That would really be payback 😂 😂
Lol
A lucrative deal with who? No one cares about trashy . Either the Epstein’s are classy and just don’t want to stoop to her level because it will hurt the kids . Or they are afraid of Tracy exposing more bad things about them.

my guess is that they actually care about the kids unlike their mother .

Reactions: 23
Like who gives a duck where he's going🙄 He's a grown ass man it's nobody's business!! Like I'm bleeping confused Trashy did her "Tell All" dragged Corey said her piece. Like why the duck are her and her saddies still dragging it on??!! Obviously he takes care of his kids pays his child support like what the duck else is he supposed to do??? If Trashy was the one who wanted the divorce and said she's been happy since no more panic attacks. Than why don't this witch "Leave 👏 Him👏 Alone"👏?? She keeps dwelling on it stalking his every move🙄 apparently he wasn’t that bad of a person since this witch can't let it go!! Move on witch it's like beating a dead horse Corey ain't even reacting to her Dumb Ass!! Miserable much trashy
i was curious as to where he is going. thats why i asked. I didnt realize it was a big deal to ask someone who said i know where he is going and it isnt rehab, to ask where is he going.

And it may be no ones business if he didnt put it out on instagram. again we cant shame Tracy for pulling tit and it be ok for Corey to do.

Reactions: 21
This photos proves Leather Face Lumpy Lips Hippo Whale Maloney goes out often 🤡 Also, she needs to retire this outfit!!!! I'm embarrassed for her.
big ttt.jpg
bit t.jpg
big tt.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
i was curious as to where he is going. thats why i asked. I didnt realize it was a big deal to ask someone who said i know where he is going and it isnt rehab, to ask where is he going.

And it may be no ones business if he didnt put it out on instagram. again we cant shame Tracy for pulling tit and it be ok for Corey to do.
The difference is Trashy post 24/7. This guy barley posts one thing and all hell breaks loose everyone is speculating?? Like who cares maybe he just needs a break🤷‍♀️ I can only imagine if he does what Tracy does all the time what hell he would have to pay!! Double standard it's pretty messed up

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.