Tracy DiMarco #51

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok Jess company name was Glamour Dolls and it was a Kickstarter not a patreon. I got the two mixed up, but there’s tons of yt vids if you search “glamour dolls Lisa frank.”
98BB3682-0B9E-4ED7-8E2C-645A66D1EBC5.png

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Also - this boat guy matt … anyone think he looks like the tattoo artist she was friends with for 5 seconds? Annnnd also Brielle is following the boat guy on insta 😂 Im not from America but Ima take a guess and say NJ must be a small place?

eta - shes like all of his posts bar 5/6 since January

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Lol sooo went on IG this morning and hippo whale is verified!

funny thing is.. I don’t buy it for a second. Her engagement is SO low. I’d bet $ that she bought the verification tick like she buys her bot followers.

I’ve seen girls with 1/4 of big T’s “followers” who are verified - but they have tens of thousands likes/comments per post! There’s just no way this has been whos entire page is photoshopped selfies and stolen memes got verified. Sorry, not buying it. Thoughts?
That's crazy. As if she needs anything else to inflate her ego.

I'm with you @Missliss416 let's not give Maria anymore air time. If she does post maybe we can just mention it here then go look. However I guess those who might not have ig will want to see so I guess no harm in reposting. Just take it with a grain of salt. Until she proves something like a picture of them together with her description that she gave of herself I don't think we should treat what she says like the truth.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Long time lurker and first time poster. Proper intros first…. I’m Irish so I’m a potato 😂😂 but live in London now. I also want to make it clear that we Irish don’t claim the Maloneys or John. A good Irish ma or da would have kicked her right up the arse by now with her antics, not continue to enable her.

I was a huge Jerseylicious fan back in the day - I mean I watched religiously. I wasn’t a fan of the people as such, I guess it was the spectacle of it all. I’d never seen people that shade of Orange before or with quite as much animal print lol. It was pure train wreck tv and I lived for it 😂😂

I don’t use Instagram much but I do dip in and out. I followed a few of the cast for a while but don’t anymore. I actually used to think Tracey was really beautiful, sure she was bigger than Olivia but she had curves. She looked great - orange tan and giant hair aside lol. What I see now is really sad actually. I noticed that the photos posted always looked edited and then came across a few of the pages showing her real size. I was shooketh. I won’t judge being that size as I don’t have kids so I don’t know what will happen to my own body after carrying a baby but I was so shocked by how much she edits herself. I know we all want to present the best version of ourselves to the world but there’s smoothing out a blemish or an angle and then there’s halving your body size and airbrushing yourself into oblivion . My husband is actually a professional retoucher for a U.K. lingerie brand so he literally spends his day retouching / airbrushing and photoshopping women’s bodies. He literally spots the edits she makes in seconds when I show him a picture. I called her out once on Instagram for her size (deleted instantly) and once a few weeks ago when someone commented about her how lucky Corey is to be alive with Tracey’s dad being Italian (paraphrasing) - I corrected them that her Dad is Irish (truth) and Tracey is at best 1/4 Italian. that commented lasted a little longer but was also deleted. I wasn’t blocked though so you know…. #winning lol

I actually do have a degree of sympathy for how her life turned out, but she totally brought it all on herself . She doesn’t want to work for anything - including making her life better. She could literally get off her ass and get a job, roll up her sleeves and get on with it but instead she spends her time on the gram claiming to be an influencer and attacking anyone who isn’t bowing down. She’d rather sit saying woe is me than break a sweat. You got 3 babies to take care of, you don’t have the luxury of being lazy Tracey!

One day it will all hit her - what a shitshow shes made of her life. I can’t imagine waking up one day and realising the world was my oyster and I pissed it up the wall.

anyways - nice to meet you all ladies. I’m so glad found you all - I thought I was a total witch for watching her and thinking “train wreck” but now I feel better knowing I’m not alone 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Long time lurker and first time poster. Proper intros first…. I’m Irish so I’m a potato 😂😂 but live in London now. I also want to make it clear that we Irish don’t claim the Maloneys or John. A good Irish ma or da would have kicked her right up the arse by now with her antics, not continue to enable her.

I was a huge Jerseylicious fan back in the day - I mean I watched religiously. I wasn’t a fan of the people as such, I guess it was the spectacle of it all. I’d never seen people that shade of Orange before or with quite as much animal print lol. It was pure train wreck tv and I lived for it 😂😂

I don’t use Instagram much but I do dip in and out. I followed a few of the cast for a while but don’t anymore. I actually used to think Tracey was really beautiful, sure she was bigger than Olivia but she had curves. She looked great - orange tan and giant hair aside lol. What I see now is really sad actually. I noticed that the photos posted always looked edited and then came across a few of the pages showing her real size. I was shooketh. I won’t judge being that size as I don’t have kids so I don’t know what will happen to my own body after carrying a baby but I was so shocked by how much she edits herself. I know we all want to present the best version of ourselves to the world but there’s smoothing out a blemish or an angle and then there’s halving your body size and airbrushing yourself into oblivion . My husband is actually a professional retoucher for a U.K. lingerie brand so he literally spends his day retouching / airbrushing and photoshopping women’s bodies. He literally spots the edits she makes in seconds when I show him a picture. I called her out once on Instagram for her size (deleted instantly) and once a few weeks ago when someone commented about her how lucky Corey is to be alive with Tracey’s dad being Italian (paraphrasing) - I corrected them that her Dad is Irish (truth) and Tracey is at best 1/4 Italian. that commented lasted a little longer but was also deleted. I wasn’t blocked though so you know…. #winning lol

I actually do have a degree of sympathy for how her life turned out, but she totally brought it all on herself . She doesn’t want to work for anything - including making her life better. She could literally get off her ass and get a job, roll up her sleeves and get on with it but instead she spends her time on the gram claiming to be an influencer and attacking anyone who isn’t bowing down. She’d rather sit saying woe is me than break a sweat. You got 3 babies to take care of, you don’t have the luxury of being lazy Tracey!

One day it will all hit her - what a shitshow shes made of her life. I can’t imagine waking up one day and realising the world was my oyster and I pissed it up the wall.

anyways - nice to meet you all ladies. I’m so glad I found you all - I thought I was a total witch for watching her and thinking “train wreck” but now I feel better knowing I’m not alone 🥰
Welcome!!! You'll have to share with us a pic he looks at and tell us exactly what he sees one time. I actually enjoy trying to find the areas that are photoshopped. It's like playing a game where you have to find 5 differences between two pictures or finding 5 things wrong with the pic.😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Also - this boat guy matt … anyone think he looks like the tattoo artist she was friends with for 5 seconds? Annnnd also Brielle is following the boat guy on insta 😂 Im not from America but Ima take a guess and say NJ must be a small place?

eta - shes like all of his posts bar 5/6 since January
NJ is small but it has a lot of MF people so chances are they run in the same circles or Brielle followed him bcos Tracy does. If NJ was that small, I’d have run into Tracy multiple times by now. She lives so close to me, we used to go to the same beach on the same days, but I’ve never seen her.

anyways - nice to meet you all ladies. I’m so glad I found you all - I thought I was a total witch for watching her and thinking “train wreck” but now I feel better knowing I’m not alone 🥰
Welcome!

Reactions: 16
Welcome!!! You'll have to share with us a pic he looks at and tell us exactly what he sees one time. I actually enjoy trying to find the areas that are photoshopped. It's like playing a game where you have to find 5 differences between two pictures or finding 5 things wrong with the pic.😆
haha I’ll definitely have to share a pic! He just shakes his head at me most of the time I don’t think he likes the game lol.

he is also slightly traumatised from years of listening to NJ accents screaming at each other lol (I love the accent so zero shade). JL opened up the doors of me watching RHONJ and when my hubby’s calling me from another room and I can’t hear him sometimes he’ll shout “Milania” in his Teresa Guidice voice and I always hear that lol.

poor mans put up with a lot of tit tv over the years lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Welcome!!

Lol sooo went on IG this morning and hippo whale is verified!

funny thing is.. I don’t buy it for a second. Her engagement is SO low. I’d bet $ that she bought the verification tick like she buys her bot followers.

I’ve seen girls with 1/4 of big T’s “followers” who are verified - but they have tens of thousands likes/comments per post! There’s just no way this has been whos entire page is photoshopped selfies and stolen memes got verified. Sorry, not buying it. Thoughts?
I just saw that too!! Unbelievable!!
After the bullshit about the scorpion, bullshit about "I'm Sicilian", bullshit about "single mom of 3", "special skin", the colorful themes, Keto diet and whatever else she creates in her head, say hello to the bullshit about "i am verified" 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Welcome!!

I just saw that too!! Unbelievable!!
After the bullshit about the scorpion, bullshit about "I'm Sicilian", bullshit about "single mom of 3", "special skin", the colorful themes, Keto diet and whatever else she creates in her head, say hello to the bullshit about "i am verified" 🙄
what even makes her worthy of being verified? This is why I think she legit bought her verification. She doesn’t produce content. She promotes nothing except a wishlist Amazon Clothing line. There’s nothing there that makes her remotely worthy of being verified. Watch, she’s gonna be working on getting back on TV next.

Reactions: 19
I wish I had the names of people who attended the parties to, you know, help her contact trace 😈
Dear _____, there's speculation that Tracy has covid. She would never admit it because she thinks it's fake but I thought you should know 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 14
With her new blue check and the face she's making in her pfp irks me 😂😂😂 ig should take it away since that's not her real last name hahaha

20210814_123205.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Tracy's IG verification is funny AF to me. The girl photoshops her entire existence, has blind followers, and is nasty as hell. I'm in the wrong line of work 😂🤣😅😆

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Tracy's IG verification is funny AF to me. The girl photoshops her entire existence, has blind followers, and is nasty as hell. I'm in the wrong line of work 😂🤣😅😆
What are the conditions to be verified on Instagram?
You don’t have to be singer, actor, popular youtuber, politician? Or is it just because of the number of people following her?

Reactions: 9
Hello people! I'm Irish lol. I took a few month break from tattle and social media due to crazy work schedule, mom life and working on myself but I'm back! I'm catching up on all the tea now and just some thoughts... While I been gone I started Keto. I'm down 29lbs ( 3 months go me!) Its so hard. The tit big T eats from what I've seen she's doing it all wrong. Most protein bars are filled with sneaky carbs unless they are marked keto. Also those booze bottles\ red wine she's sucking on are no no's.

She was supposed to do the podcast #NofilterWithZack this week but cancelled. I'm heartbroken. If you ever listened to his podcast you know he is ruthless. He would be the one to ask her about her photoshopped pics, why she doesn't go by Maloney and call her out on all her lies. Maybe she knows that and is scared.

Kudos to whoever wrote that comment saying that no man will ever duck with her after the "Tell All" because they will be afraid she would do it to them. Correct! If some guy did a tell all on his ex, secretly videoed her, put all her tit in the internet then asked me out that would be a HARD NO for me

I hope.everyone is having a good summer and its absent been rainy for 40 days in a row like its been here.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.