Tracy Dimarco #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The last comment at the bottom 😂😂😂 it’s not funny, I shouldn’t laugh. But I think they intended it as a joke...

anyway, I’m sorry, but moms don’t get a break...Who tf thought having 3 kids all at once would mean you’d get breaks? Whether you’re married or divorced?! Tray, hunny, fabulous moms feel like 100% of the time isn’t even enough! You’re COMPLAINING about having your kids 85% of the time???
Damnnnnnnnnn

Reactions: 12
The last comment at the bottom 😂😂😂 it’s not funny, I shouldn’t laugh. But I think they intended it as a joke...

anyway, I’m sorry, but moms don’t get a break...Who tf thought having 3 kids all at once would mean you’d get breaks? Whether you’re married or divorced?! Tray, hunny, fabulous moms feel like 100% of the time isn’t even enough! You’re COMPLAINING about having your kids 85% of the time???
What’s funny is Trashy’s comebacks back in the day to Insta comments- her go to was “your mom should’ve swallowed you”
Funny how tables have turned

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ummm is it me, don’t the BOTTOM two teeth come out first, NOT the top?!
Yes your supposed to loose the teeth that come in first as a baby so bottoms first my son is 10 now he lost his bottoms and than tops and he had teeth problems from 1 year old on we used to go to the dentist once a month his enamel was weak and he had other issues and they capped the back too it was so bad to see him freak out when we had to go but than he started to like it after he realized they were helping him . my other two kids have perfect teeth and even straight (hopefully no extra orthodontist expenses 😅) but I have to say I learned how important dental hygiene was especially from my experience with my first if I had been lazy like Tracy the poor kids adult teeth would have come in damaged or black (Is what my dentist told me happens when a cavity isn’t active it turns black) just like what it seems is happening to Skylar .. so sad that she cares about herself more than the own children she grew and birthed but than again she didn’t even bond with them the days after their birth so maybe that’s a reason .. I don’t know but she seriously needs therapy just for herself to be a better person she is rotten like someone said above

Reactions: 5
She’s working on that excuse now
Her favorite lines after tattlers call her out on her lack of parenting.

Dentist says everything looks great and right on schedule and how perfect the girls' teeth are.
Julian's speech therapist says everything is right on track and is saying the right amount of words.
Julian's audiologist impressed by how much he's wearing his ears and how much asl he's learning

She knows damn well none of those things have been said bc she has neglected her children's health and well-being. Nice try boo boo

Reactions: 13
I don't understand why tracy complains about having her children when even if she was still with Corey ... it would be similar. He worked while she was within the home. How is now any different with regard to watching them? She went from dolling them up to them being a big nuisance to her when she gets "breaks" alllllll the time. She makes no sense. I don't understand how she justifies it in her own mind. Like make it make sense

Reactions: 14
I don't understand why tracy complains about having her children when even if she was still with Corey ... it would be similar. He worked while she was within the home. How is now any different with regard to watching them? She went from dolling them up to them being a big nuisance to her when she gets "breaks" alllllll the time. She makes no sense. I don't understand how she justifies it in her own mind. Like make it make sense
My thoughts exactly! Truth is she only wanted them while she had a husband so she could portray this “picture perfect family” to the world.
Now that the husband is gone, she wants the kids to be gone too but she’s stuck with them. It’s clear that Big T sees those kids as nothing more than a burden in the way of her finding “her whirlwind romance story”

the fact that she thinks she is a fabulous mother shows how mentally screwed she is to believe her lies. I truly believe that she even thinks she looks like what she photoshops herself into.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
To play devils advocate, what if Corey really wanted kids and now look? Also they tried so hard for that boy. They weren’t ready for all those kids.

sorry if this was posted before, I guess coreys been cancelling.
I can’t tell if he canceled because he didn’t want them/had plans with Brielle or they’re trying to make her quarantine after Aruba.
Tara normally would never go this long without seeing them and I don’t think she has posted them either ever since before the Aruba trip? But Big T would never say “they’re quarantining” because she thinks covid is fake.
I do feel like hypothetically if Corey were to cancel, Tara would take them in that weekend if that’s allowed. Poor kids, just bouncing between house to house with no stability and no love.

Reactions: 20
To play devils advocate, what if Corey really wanted kids and now look? Also they tried so hard for that boy. They weren’t ready for all those kids.

He probably cancelled so the kids could properly quarantine from their trip and so they wouldn’t put Bonnie at risk.

I can’t tell if he canceled because he didn’t want them/had plans with Brielle or they’re trying to make her quarantine after Aruba.
Tara normally would never go this long without seeing them and I don’t think she has posted them either ever since before the Aruba trip? But Big T would never say “they’re quarantining” because she thinks covid is fake.
I do feel like hypothetically if Corey were to cancel, Tara would take them in that weekend if that’s allowed. Poor kids, just bouncing between house to house with no stability and no love.
You know tray is itching to pass those kids off to someone else so she can relive her glory days.

Soooo... having them 85% of the time makes her an awesome mom?🤨
I still don't know how she calculated she has them 85% of the time with no help.
Her off weekends last at least 4 - 5 days. Two times a month. That's easily 30% she doesn't have them . Plus she has no break ? I hope her mother doesn't read that . I would quickly show her what no help means . Also how is she financially supporting them by herself? She can't even financially support herself let alone 3 kids .
Her lies make my blood pressure go up.
Lastly even if she had her kids 100 % of the time THOSE ARE YOUR CHILDREN. YOU ARE NOT BABYSITTING SOMEONE ELSE'S KIDS DUMMY .

Reactions: 21
All of this

I don’t understand her “I get no break”, she basically lives with her parents!! Anytime she is out with the kids, her mom is there, which means she is not solely parenting 3 kids ALONE. Also, she doesn’t work!!! I could Maybe understand if she was going to work full time, had the kids all the time by herself when she wasn’t work but Jesus, half the struggle of having kids if balancing work and your kids and she doesn’t even have to worry about that!!

Reactions: 23
I’m really trying to understand the reasoning behind not decoratin for Halloween besides her bein a selfish, uncarin, insensitive , cold, self absorbed human being! It’s not your weekend? Don’t ppl decorate beginning of October like you would for Xmas ? Even let’s say it’s because there is to much stuff or to much of a reminder of Corey or not bein at the house often, you bleeping do it for your kids, ESPECIALLY when it was so big for them. Put up a few things carve a fuckin pumpkin, color a spider! Disgrace! It’s unfortunate they’re not in a good place yet where Corey could go there to help let’s just hope they can get there because it’s extremely sad thinkin of those kids. And if she didn’t do it because she’s lazy or depressed then get urself help to be a better parent!

Reactions: 20
Anyone else notice how she changes her accent? When she went on that Live with that guy she started ranting and raving sounding like a completely different person. Wonder which friend will finally tell Tracy off.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I still don't know how she calculated she has them 85% of the time with no help.
Her off weekends last at least 4 - 5 days. Two times a month. That's easily 30% she doesn't have them . Plus she has no break ? I hope her mother doesn't read that . I would quickly show her what no help means . Also how is she financially supporting them by herself? She can't even financially support herself let alone 3 kids .
Her lies make my blood pressure go up.
Lastly even if she had her kids 100 % of the time THOSE ARE YOUR CHILDREN. YOU ARE NOT BABYSITTING SOMEONE ELSE'S KIDS DUMMY .
All of this 🙌🏻 I am so grateful to have family members that would take my kids in a heartbeat but I’m embarrassed to ask and she just expects it I don’t understand their YOUR KIDS !! one day you won’t have them at all appreciate it now Trashy

Love how she so conveniently ignored then first comment paying her a compliment and swooped in to respond to the one where she had the chance to bash Corey. Not even an emoji for the girl who said nice things. If I was one of her fans, I’d have unfollowed her a long time ago. I bet this is also how she doesn’t appreciate help from her parents, friends and from Tara. She’s so entitled and nasty. Rude ungrateful witch.

Corey and Tracy will not be able to successfully coparent due to Tracy (in my opinion) being bipolar and having NPD. That is why they definitely need a mediator and possibly CPS involvement. Tracy loves no one but herself. She is in love with the fantasy and not the reality. She is done once reality sets in. She will never have a successful relationship until she gets counseling and meds.
Again, I feel sorry for her kids because she doesn't have a motherly bone in her body. She had more fun dressing them up, having parties and photo shoots. Now that the novelty has worn off she doesn't really want the responsibilities of being a mother and that is why she can barely comb their hair let alone take care of their basic needs.
She isn't interested in decorating and doing other fun things with them because she doesn't care and it doesn't fit into her agenda. She has a one-track mind and the only thing on her mind is partying and chasing d@#k.
She is lucky she has children because there are alot of women struggling with fertility issues and this chick has three healthy babies.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.