Tracy Dimarco #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s clearly lost on the inside and her behaviour is trying to deflect people from that, she’s a bully and Olivia was always my fave.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Hahaha when she took the video of julian (owner of Luna not her son lol). DYING. I went to college with him and he is the last person who would want to be videoed like that and put on the gram. I can only imagine the tit he talked about her when they left. HAHAHAAHA. I'm really lolin.
OH MY GOD 😂

You just confirmed what I thought… I thought the people she was videoing had to be the owners (the ones in the NASA space suit and the woman was like an alien or something) but point being is that bar Luna was SOOOOO dead ass empty that night & It was so dead it looked to me like the only people there would be trashy Sammy and of course the owners. LOL trashy is so sad like go home and be with your children already you’re pushing 40 old girl. Also- SAMMY’S Costume 😳 Woof! Lol she looked realllllllyyyyy scary and not good at all. Lol just my thoughts 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
OH MY GOD 😂

You just confirmed what I thought… I thought the people she was videoing had to be the owners (the ones in the NASA space suit and the woman was like an alien or something) but point being is that bar Luna was SOOOOO dead ass empty that night & It was so dead it looked to me like the only people there would be trashy Sammy and of course the owners. LOL trashy is so sad like go home and be with your children already you’re pushing 40 old girl. Also- SAMMY’S Costume 😳 Woof! Lol she looked realllllllyyyyy scary and not good at all. Lol just my thoughts 🤷🏼‍♀️
Scary as in you would never want to be associated with someone like that? Because same lol i don’t even follow these people anymore because i don’t want people to even know i would want to follow that hot mess express. They are so embarrassing. I think Tracy more than Sammy (at least Sammy has a real job) but yikes. They have time to turn their life around. They could have used this pandemic to do that butttttt nope

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Scary as in you would never want to be associated with someone like that? Because same lol i don’t even follow these people anymore because i don’t want people to even know i would want to follow that hot mess express. They are so embarrassing. I think Tracy more than Sammy (at least Sammy has a real job) but yikes. They have time to turn their life around. They could have used this pandemic to do that butttttt nope
So much time for sober reflection...but then again, we know Tequila Tracy is never sober.

Reactions: 5
But Tray- i thought you were all #savethechildren and here you are drooling over a 17 year old? Hi, just as illegal as a 5year old. I literally hate this woman. So contradictory. 🙄 She needs therapy and some soul searching. I remember being so lost and drinking like that at my most depressed. It was an awful fake life I was living.

Reactions: 16
😂🤣 What successful businesses??
Successful businesses yet struggles with “financials” 🤔
Sorry big t, buying cheap clothing off wish (that looks like the ripped tit we bought at Rainbow 15 years ago) and marking it up isn’t a successful business

• Haha
Reactions: 19
But you’re not bleeping Italian 😂😂😂😂
View attachment 297372
Omg such a bleeping idiot. Don’t claim you’re Italian if you can’t speak it. Sit the duck down. She uses it to feel cool with the people she grew up with and that’s it. I went to high school with the same people. She’s such a bleeping loser

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Guarantee you she tries to join rhonj after her “transformation” lol
I was literally just thinking this.... they won’t take her... she brings nothing to the table. Not even her “drama” is worth it.... why so she could sit there and say they made her act a certain way.... nah... have several seats... please...

Why do I feel like Brielle is mad at corey for whatever the duck happened on Halloween & now she’s kissing Tracy’s ass in her DM? Pardon me if I end up being wrong but...... If that is what’s happening, Breezy needs to be 100% done with him, because if she’s hitting Tracy up and decides to get back later with Corey after trusting Tracy.. lmfaoooooo you played yourself the most girlfriend.
ED38F800-101A-4AC1-8191-8F581BD935B4.jpeg

Reactions: 9
Successful businesses yet struggles with “financials” 🤔
Sorry big t, buying cheap clothing off wish (that looks like the ripped tit we bought at Rainbow 15 years ago) and marking it up isn’t a successful business
Do people actually buy Princess Armour? It’s so tacky

• Haha
Did anyone see the girl from NJ that got fined up the ass for not quarantining after traveling? I saw an article about it somewhere. I wish it was her.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.