Tracy Dimarco #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs to put the disgusting tongue away. So trashy
And ditch the disgusting lashes. I don’t get how you can carry that much weight on your lashes
She’s so tacky and gross with her stupid skeleton hands over her boobs sweater 🙄 Please for the love of God Tracy STOPPPP 🛑 doing desperate things you’re embarrassing yourself! -Your Future Self Looking Back At this Era

You can’t claim mean girl queen bee when you act this desperate I’m sorry I just doesn’t happen. Her poor kids and family. At least she’s not half naked or ass out this time I guess 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 14
You can’t claim mean girl queen bee when you act this desperate I’m sorry I just doesn’t happen. Her poor kids and family. At least she’s not half naked or ass out this time I guess 🤷🏼‍♀️
Haha wait til Halloween. I’m sure she will be half naked with the ass out.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Coreys hot. I know he’s dumb, probably a dick and whatever else BUT he’s def looking pretttyyy good now, IMO LOL!
Okay I can 100% agree on this. It’s always the dumb ones that are bleeping hot as hell. But not for nothing it seems like he has a good heart. Meanwhile trash bag only has a heart if it’s for show or pity

Reactions: 11
Okay I can 100% agree on this. It’s always the dumb ones that are bleeping hot as hell. But not for nothing it seems like he has a good heart. Meanwhile trash bag only has a heart if it’s for show or pity
I do feel he has a good heart too. He tries. And that's what counts. Can't blame him for trying. Meanwhile Tracy does what she does best, dresses the girls like adults, doesn't put on her sons ears, doesn't clean them, etc.

I do feel he has a good heart too. He tries. And that's what counts. Can't blame him for trying. Meanwhile Tracy does what she does best, dresses the girls like adults, doesn't put on her sons ears, doesn't clean them, etc.
I believe he’s an opportunist. The both of them are horrible parents and out for themselves.

Reactions: 12
She’s so tacky and gross with her stupid skeleton hands over her boobs sweater 🙄 Please for the love of God Tracy STOPPPP 🛑 doing desperate things you’re embarrassing yourself! -Your Future Self Looking Back At this Era

And her pathetic saddies are like “omg where did you get this sweater...a simple google search of “sweater with skeleton hands” comes up with plenty of options. Her saddies cannot think on their own...also Tracy won’t tell them. She only promotes what she wears if she’s getting paid.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
View attachment 290701
But I never have any me time! I have them 80% of the time 🙄🙄
85%. Please don’t miss that extra 5%, it’s very important to Tracy. How dare you insinuate that Corey has them 5% more than he usually does??? 🤣 🤣. I can see Tracy sitting and making a bar chart, histogram or spreadsheet documenting how many days, hours and seconds they each spend with their kids and then coming to a mathematical conclusion of 85-15. Oh, sorry, wrong Tracy, this one doesn’t know what spreadsheets or histograms look like. All she knows is alcohol, alcohol and more alcohol.

• Haha
85%. Please don’t miss that extra 5%, it’s very important to Tracy. How dare you insinuate that Corey has them 5% more than he usually does??? 🤣 🤣. I can see Tracy sitting and making a bar chart, histogram or spreadsheet documenting how many days, hours and seconds they each spend with their kids and then coming to a mathematical conclusion of 85-15. Oh, sorry, wrong Tracy, this one doesn’t know what spreadsheets or histograms look like. All she knows is alcohol, alcohol and more alcohol.
Well Tata should be back to picking up the kids and entertaining them for Corey. So Trashy will finally be kidless and desperate this weekend so this should give us lots of pages😂 it’s been kinda dead

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Well Tata should be back to picking up the kids and entertaining them for Corey. So Trashy will finally be kidless and desperate this weekend so this should give us lots of pages😂 it’s been kinda dead
Entertaining them for Corey 😂 🤣 She’s should file for custody of the kids at this point.

• Heart
Thank god those kids have tara though, shes off making them halloweeen treat crafts and stuff. Meanwhile tracy wants to day drink like make some crafts with your damn kids instead 😒

Entertaining them for Corey 😂 🤣 She’s should file for custody of the kids at this point.
The court should just automatically give them to her or Mommy Gigi the bios don’t even look like they want them it’s sad

Reactions: 9
Its real easy for us to assume, but do I think those kids are better off with Tracy's mom, no. Do I think they'd be better off with Tara, also no. Yes she does stuff, yes she's been a huge help but I don't think either is better for those kids.
Raven on the other hand, yes. Shes doing a great job with her kiddos, she takes them out. She isn't on social media 24/7 she keeps a lot of her political opinions to herself.

I also will not bash Corey on if he wants his kids full time. We don't know. We have absolutely no idea because he doesn't post his every move to social media. Unlike Tracy who has to constantly post shes drinking or getting black out drunk on the weekend.
As a mother myself, I'm away from my kid for a few hours to do a date night and I want him back ASAP. Tracy doesn't act like that. She doesn't post anything regarding her children unless it benefits her and her outcome. Those children are props.

As for Corey signaling out Jayden for being the middle and doing the same thing Tracy does, he could have been programed that way because of Tracy. We know shes toxic. We know shes a control freak. So we have no clue if Corey really believed Jayden is second fiddle or if Tracy made him think that way.

• Heart
Thank god those kids have tara though, shes off making them halloweeen treat crafts and stuff. Meanwhile tracy wants to day drink like make some crafts with your damn kids instead 😒
Right gutting pumpkins and making their school treats. I wonder if Corey got them all NEW costumes or will they be in some quick hand me downs from Jordan. They Probably won’t even go out. He was so vocal about still trick or treating I want to see him step up finally. Y’all give him way to much slack.🙄🙄 He post Brielle and what they’re up to so I’m confident he’s not doing his part with those kids. You can look at those kids and tell they aren’t being cared for. He should be ashamed f himself. It’s also Funny how they both claimed to love Halloween but haven’t done any Halloween activities even just at home. Were they only into spooky szn together? I love Halloween and with or without my husband me and my kids do a lot of activities. What happened to the ugly creepy decorations they would put us every year? Who got custody of the creepy swing doll she liked to force Sky to take a picture by?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
She is so rude. 🙄 The correct answer would be “Congratulations! We stayed at _____”
I HATE when she does that. The woman is basically a COVID bride, she just wanted to know where it was. But in a typical narcissist fashion she turns it about her and 'we were dying in october'

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I HATE when she does that. The woman is basically a COVID bride, she just wanted to know where it was. But in a typical narcissist fashion she turns it about her and 'we were dying in october'
Seriously she never answers she’s just quick to correct ppl I don’t get it🤔 you think she struggles with reading context? Or just that big of a narcissist?

Reactions: 13
I saw Taras stories too of the halloween skull treat things! Tara is over here getting ready for the Halloween weekend with the kids & Tracy is on her IG stories asking “Help - 911! Who knows where I can get red vampire 🧛‍♀️ contact lenses before Saturday? 🙄 Shes so selfish. Corey isn’t much better. He seems to be too preoccupied with chasing Brielle’s little tail all over New Jersey, when he should be spending some quality time with his kids. But hey what do I know…!!!!

• Heart
Its real easy for us to assume, but do I think those kids are better off with Tracy's mom, no. Do I think they'd be better off with Tara, also no. Yes she does stuff, yes she's been a huge help but I don't think either is better for those kids.
Raven on the other hand, yes. Shes doing a great job with her kiddos, she takes them out. She isn't on social media 24/7 she keeps a lot of her political opinions to herself.

I also will not bash Corey on if he wants his kids full time. We don't know. We have absolutely no idea because he doesn't post his every move to social media. Unlike Tracy who has to constantly post shes drinking or getting black out drunk on the weekend.
As a mother myself, I'm away from my kid for a few hours to do a date night and I want him back ASAP. Tracy doesn't act like that. She doesn't post anything regarding her children unless it benefits her and her outcome. Those children are props.

As for Corey signaling out Jayden for being the middle and doing the same thing Tracy does, he could have been programed that way because of Tracy. We know shes toxic. We know shes a control freak. So we have no clue if Corey really believed Jayden is second fiddle or if Tracy made him think that way.
You do realize in actuality Gigi and Tara are already pretty much these kids guardians so what’s to guess? I also don’t think politics determine what makes a good parent so her preferences shouldn’t matter. Corey can take time to post Brielle but not his kids? 🤔🤔🤔🤔 nah Corey is bleeping up just as bad as Tracy and regardless of what Trashy is doing in court he’s allowing her because if he’s not doing anything wrong he should have the ability to see them. I have seen kids abused by their parents and still sent to that parent because the court couldn’t prove anything. Coreys to busy chasing tail he needs to buy his kids new clothes. I want to see him with the kids as well. Being a male and working doesn’t exonerate him. He gets them every other week he should be able to fix his schedule to where he is with them during the days he has them. Let’s not say we don’t know Corey shares when he has them just like Tracy he might be a little late but he’s not exactly Mr Shy on social media

I saw Taras stories too of the halloween skull treat things! Tara is over here getting ready for the Halloween weekend with the kids & Tracy is on her IG stories asking “Help - 911! Who knows where I can get red vampire 🧛‍♀️ contact lenses before Saturday? 🙄 Shes so selfish. Corey isn’t much better. He seems to be too preoccupied with chasing Brielle’s little tail all over New Jersey, when he should be spending some quality time with his kids. But hey what do I know…!!!!
Omg I knew she was going to last minute throw together a costume. Her costume last year looked awful for her body like it was put together last minute. But hey that’s great for us she’s making more chinche for us to discuss this weekend 😂🤣🤣 Tara with the treats took me out I don’t follow her at all I swear!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

No one made Corey act any certain way… The way he treats his daughter Jayden is on him and him alone. The way that Tracy treats her daughter (or daughters) is also on her and her alone. Yes Tracy is manipulative and can’t be trusted. But Corey is no angel either and he shouldn’t be defended for his actions when he does the same things that she does and plays favorites with his own kids. He can take 100% responsibility for that. Maybe Tracy did “make Corey think a certain way” about his children but at the end of the day they are divorced now & he is his own person.

You do realize in actuality Gigi and Tara are already pretty much these kids guardians so what’s to guess? I also don’t think politics determine what makes a good parent so her preferences shouldn’t matter. Corey can take time to post Brielle but not his kids? 🤔🤔🤔🤔 nah Corey is bleeping up just as bad as Tracy and regardless of what Trashy is doing in court he’s allowing her because if he’s not doing anything wrong he should have the ability to see them. I have seen kids abused by their parents and still sent to that parent because the court couldn’t prove anything. Coreys to busy chasing tail he needs to buy his kids new clothes. I want to see him with the kids as well. Being a male and working doesn’t exonerate him. He gets them every other week he should be able to fix his schedule to where he is with them during the days he has them. Let’s not say we don’t know Corey shares when he has them just like Tracy he might be a little late but he’s not exactly Mr Shy on social media

Omg I knew she was going to last minute throw together a costume. Her costume last year looked awful for her body like it was put together last minute. But hey that’s great for us she’s making more chinche for us to discuss this weekend 😂🤣🤣 Tara with the treats took me out I don’t follow her at all I swear!!!
I 💯 percent agree with you, about Corey and his responsibilities. He should absolutely be spending time with his children, and buying them clothes, or stepping up as a father wherever and however that needs to be done. Yes it’s not 100% his responsibility to take care of those children but someone… Either Corey or Tracy… Should definitely be taking care of their children and buying them new clothes, but neither of them seem to care. I am disgusted by both of their behavior. Yes at least Corey has a job but his actions show me that he’s no better than Tracy and there’s a reason that they were married for so long. Peas in a pod so to speak. Their priorities are all fucked up all they care about is how they look and pretending to look rich and fake Gucci etc. like when you become a parent that tit needs to take it back burner to reality and taking care of your children. Neither one of them seem to have a bleeping clue!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.