Tracy Dimarco #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She would like him more if he wasn't deaf. Not being mean by saying that. He's not "perfect" and she can't cope with that. Shame on her.
Or she blames Corey for their son being deaf and thats whats causing her to detach from him. No idea

Reactions: 9
Why did she want a boy so bad? I mean, she doesn’t even seem like she really even likes him 🥴
She likes him, she just can’t stand that he’s deaf. She got him Cochlear implants because she wanted him to be able to hear her say I love you, and hear people sing happy birthday. For some reason that was extremely important to her. God tried to humble her ass and instead that kid got a mom who made him get life altering surgery at a young age....
I’m just going to throw this out there, but I’ve watched a lot of videos where babies get their hearing aids or cochlear implants turned on and they’ve all given their moms instant reactions when the mother says something. If you watch Julian’s video, he disregards her until she mentions Gene. To me that means she never attempted to bond with him. Just found out he was deaf and tried to “fix” him. Now she talks at him, and can’t be bothered to learn ASL. Her parents had the sign put up, (although I still think she found a random sign in the town and claimed it as hers) her parents got him into programs he should have already been in. Her mom carried him into surgery. Tara does ASL TV programs with him and teaches him to sign, Tara gives him the silence he obviously enjoys. Stephanie got him into Speech Therapy. Stephanie took the time to learn ASL. Tracy can only half ass sign “I love you” has a tit tattoo for it. Jordyn learned the whole alphabet, and I’m sure so did Raven.

Tracy is nothing but a vessel to those babies and now they’re paying the price.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I remember her saying when they found out Julian was deaf that she thought she did something wrong, so she definitely blamed herself.
idk if she blamed Corey, but I truly don’t believe it’s anyone’s fault.

Reactions: 14
The kid situation is all around sad everytime it makes my blood boil how she’s just an inch from straight neglect yet everytime someone calls her out she jumps on them like a savage hyena .. I’m still cringing at the target cart thing and those poor kids in the same clothes yet she thinks it’s hilarious to post a story 🤢

I know it was mentioned a couple threads ago how Tracy could have caused his deafness by having too many ultra sounds or something? .. that she or Corey had mentioned how they blame her ( I’m not sure do not quote me literally ) but as all you ladies have mentioned she doesn’t want to be bothered by taking care of her kids especially Jayden and Julian. She’s going to learn one way or another just wait until they are a little older she’s not even ready for what those kids will tell her or show her (in Julians case) how they feel about her

Reactions: 9
I think it’s a bit much for anyone to suggest (or have suggested) that Tracey caused her own sons disability- knowingly or otherwise. That’s actually pissed me off if that’s been put out there. As a mother of a child with disabilities I’d happily do time for anyone who dare say anything of the sort to or about me or my husband. And you CAN quote me on that.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Or she blames Corey for their son being deaf and thats whats causing her to detach from him. No idea
Ya know what Queenie ? I wouldn't be surprised if she blames Corey too.

The kid situation is all around sad everytime it makes my blood boil how she’s just an inch from straight neglect yet everytime someone calls her out she jumps on them like a savage hyena .. I’m still cringing at the target cart thing and those poor kids in the same clothes yet she thinks it’s hilarious to post a story 🤢

I know it was mentioned a couple threads ago how Tracy could have caused his deafness by having too many ultra sounds or something? .. that she or Corey had mentioned how they blame her ( I’m not sure do not quote me literally ) but as all you ladies have mentioned she doesn’t want to be bothered by taking care of her kids especially Jayden and Julian. She’s going to learn one way or another just wait until they are a little older she’s not even ready for what those kids will tell her or show her (in Julians case) how they feel about her
Tracy will lose the remainder of her mind if those kids rebel. And if they do they are going to go buck-wild. She is setting them up for it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I think it’s a bit much for anyone to suggest (or have suggested) that Tracey caused her own sons disability- knowingly or otherwise. That’s actually pissed me off if that’s been put out there. As a mother of a child with disabilities I’d happily do time for anyone who dare say anything of the sort to or about me or my husband. And you CAN quote me on that.
Im not suggesting that she caused her sons disability at all that’s not what I meant it was mentioned on the podcast or something about 4 threads ago how she had felt guilt for it because of something she did and that’s what I don’t remember. as a Parent in general you can never expect or cause something like a disability Hell even sexual preference but people will always have an opinion as far as oh if you did this and that that wouldn’t of happened .. Tracy doesn’t even do anything extra for her child with a disability that’s what the point is and I’m sure as parents you and your husband go out of your way to make sure your child and their needs are taken care

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Ya know what Queenie ? I wouldn't be surprised if she blames Corey too.

Tracy will lose the remainder of her mind if those kids rebel. And if they do they are going to go buck-wild. She is setting them up for it.
I agree with both of you ladies (MzDeda & Queenie). Right, wrong or indifferent I can absolutely see that happening. Tracy already is blaming and bashing Corey publicly on Instagram for her “financial” situation because she apparently thinks he should still be supporting her and their three children post divorce. She Doesn’t strike me as the type of person who takes responsibility for their actions...like, at all. Not that it’s Corey’s fault or anybody’s fault that the child was born death… But I can see her blaming Corey on top of everything else because it’s convenient and goes with her storyline and manipulation.

• Heart
I’m just seeing this tiktok. The kids look cute in it but of course Skylar is Regina George. She’s training that girl to be rude, bratty and badly behaved. She’s mini-Tracy, with her yelling at Tara, blowing Jayden’s candle out and calling her sister ugly face in Italian. I’m sure she’d be excited if Skylar turned out to be like Regina, which is kind of well, like her (Tracy).

Attachments

Reactions: 7
She likes him, she just can’t stand that he’s deaf. She got him Cochlear implants because she wanted him to be able to hear her say I love you, and hear people sing happy birthday. For some reason that was extremely important to her. God tried to humble her ass and instead that kid got a mom who made him get life altering surgery at a young age....
I’m just going to throw this out there, but I’ve watched a lot of videos where babies get their hearing aids or cochlear implants turned on and they’ve all given their moms instant reactions when the mother says something. If you watch Julian’s video, he disregards her until she mentions Gene. To me that means she never attempted to bond with him. Just found out he was deaf and tried to “fix” him. Now she talks at him, and can’t be bothered to learn ASL. Her parents had the sign put up, (although I still think she found a random sign in the town and claimed it as hers) her parents got him into programs he should have already been in. Her mom carried him into surgery. Tara does ASL TV programs with him and teaches him to sign, Tara gives him the silence he obviously enjoys. Stephanie got him into Speech Therapy. Stephanie took the time to learn ASL. Tracy can only half ass sign “I love you” has a tit tattoo for it. Jordyn learned the whole alphabet, and I’m sure so did Raven.

Tracy is nothing but a vessel to those babies and now they’re paying the price.
I have been saying this for YEARS. SHE pushed for Julian to “hear” she pushed “ears for ace”. SHE blames COREY for all of this. Corey fought for the marriage trying to make sure that the kids get what they need after she had a FULL BREAK DOWN finding out he was deaf, which is why she went into numberology, she went into the meaning of 18 “for life” and all of this. They knew there was a problem when he was born! She said so herself. She also said she blamed herself. She is STILL in denial which is why she CANNOT immerse herself in the culture (deaf situations in movies and TV are difficult for her to watch etc). I FULLY believe Corey wanted JUILAN to choose when he was older if he wanted “ears” or not which is why the Epstein family jumped on the ASL bandwagon. Why Tara spent so much time learning it herself and finding resources. HE didn’t want this marriage to end. He was fighting, she pushed him away based on a CHILDS DISABILITY THAT SHE BLAMES HIM FOR! (Reminds you of another reality TV star???)

as for date nights with children... wtf are those?! 😂👏 last date night i had with my husband, i was at a destination wedding and my Family was with my children.

Reactions: 14
Talking about his deafness is going to bring back her #earsforace hashtag again on everything. Watch! Someone did mention her using the at home machine to hear the baby’s heartbeat way to much. The person said they had offered her advice on it not being good to use to much and Tracy attacked her. Just relaying I don’t know the facts on those things to say it’s true. I think anyone can try to place blame on a million things doesn’t mean it’s factual. I think it’s normal for parents to blame each other just seems like Tracy was unwilling to do the work through a therapist which is what they would of needed. I don’t think it was the cause but it was probably the tipping point. I know I would of been devastated as Tracy and I’m sure she blames herself sometimes idk I’m feeling bad for her so can we move on?😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She doesn’t blame her self she doesn’t take accountability for anything let along her own life anddddddddd her sons disability? It’s Coreys fault I agree with Cupmouses statement. 💯 just my opinion though! Happy Saturday ladies ☕

Talking about his deafness is going to bring back her #earsforace hashtag again on everything. Watch! Someone did mention her using the at home machine to hear the baby’s heartbeat way to much. The person said they had offered her advice on it not being good to use to much and Tracy attacked her. Just relaying I don’t know the facts on those things to say it’s true. I think anyone can try to place blame on a million things doesn’t mean it’s factual. I think it’s normal for parents to blame each other just seems like Tracy was unwilling to do the work through a therapist which is what they would of needed. I don’t think it was the cause but it was probably the tipping point. I know I would of been devastated as Tracy and I’m sure she blames herself sometimes idk I’m feeling bad for her so can we move on?😆
So, when my son was born i had a feeling he would be deaf. Only reason is my mother is deaf in one ear and didn't know if it was going to affect him. I still have the fear he will end up being deaf in the future. No ones fault. It just happens.

She shouldn't blame herself or anyone else for that matter. Someone in her family or coreys could have been deaf and neither of them knew. Its possible

Reactions: 10
I agree I don't think we should at all be talking about her son's disability.I know she's not the best mother but there is nothing she could have done to prevent what happened. We should not start making up scenarios about what she did when she was pregnant we weren't there. Its a very personal subject shouldn't be brought up on here my opinion

• Haha
So, when my son was born i had a feeling he would be deaf. Only reason is my mother is deaf in one ear and didn't know if it was going to affect him. I still have the fear he will end up being deaf in the future. No ones fault. It just happens.

She shouldn't blame herself or anyone else for that matter. Someone in her family or coreys could have been deaf and neither of them knew. Its possible
I’m not saying Tracy is to blame I’m saying as a mother we tend to blame ourselves for things when it comes to our kids. When each of my kids were born I counted every finger every eyelash because that was mine I for 9 months baked that. When something happens I always firstly blame myself even if i couldn’t possibly have done anything to help. I’m not blaming anyone because we couldn’t possibly know. I don’t think it’s even entertaining to guess why I just pray that he’s able to live a happy productive life.

In CB... you know Tracy thinks she’s a fighting champion but she’s all talk. I wonder if this was posted to be shady to her lololol
She hates us libras😂🤣👻

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I agree I don't think we should at all be talking about her son's disability.I know she's not the best mother but there is nothing she could have done to prevent what happened. We should not start making up scenarios about what she did when she was pregnant we weren't there. Its a very personal subject shouldn't be brought up on here my opinion
I wasn’t talking about the disability. I was talking about her detaching from the marriage that he was fighting for. I spoke about her placing blame. Let’s call facts, she begs for an out with these kids every chance she gets. He wasn’t home much, it was strain all around.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.