Tracy Dimarco #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
3202F252-E3F8-48CA-BD4E-7DD45959CEE1.png

THIS tit RIGHT HERE PISSES ME OFF. Obviously you follow Trashy so you know this witch, more than any “single” mother I’ve ever known in my bleeping life, gets ME time ALL THE bleeping TIME. I’m sick of this witch playing victim, playing poor me, playing a single-roughin-it-mom. She wouldn’t last in a real single mothers shoes for a DAY. It’s pathetic. She doesn’t need free tit. She doesn’t need me time. Give the free service to an actual deserving mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I think both FN and PA resell Chinese manufactured clothing and the girl probably models them - for the manufacturer so they purchase the photos when they buy the clothing. Neither store is an authentic representation of fashion and design.
Yes it’s cheap garabage that PA sells but Tracy Gets all of their items on princess armor from wish.com and other cheap websites of that nature. She buys them in bulk for very cheap like a dollar or two an item and then marks them up to her prices. She is a partner in the princess armor business, and I am unsure who the other partner (or partners) are. She is the face so to speak. In fact, PA doesn’t have the best reputation as far as all of this goes and someone made a Instagram page circa 2015 calling her out. Tracy is in the comments defending her actions. So in other words - If you’re cool with Tracy buying clothing from wish.com for $.20 apiece or a dollar or whatever she pays and then reselling them on her website even going as far to steal the model images/product images from Wish.com or whatever site she orders from and put them on her Princess Armour website. Those are the model photos she always shares on her stories to sell said garbage clothing. This was all talked about in a previous forum but I had to say something because Tracy is no angel and her brand is just another extension of her lies and bad behavior.

The instagram is @tracydimarco_ripoff

The second image with the 20-something comments is the one where Tracy and her saddies go off on the person who made the page for calling her out. Enjoy 😘 🍸

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Someone posted these gems in CB lol
How long before trashy orders they’re taken down?
She’s super pretty even if she is thicker then a snicker lol I wish she’d just embrace her curves, and own that tit! If I were her I’d be getting real with the fact that I’ve been photo shopping all of my pictures sooner rather than later. What a burden to carry around on your shoulders all the time. How exhausting!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
She’s super pretty even if she is thicker then a snicker lol I wish she’d just embrace her curves, and own that tit! If I were her I’d be getting real with the fact that I’ve been photo shopping all of my pictures sooner rather than later. What a burden to carry around on your shoulders all the time. How exhausting!
Yea I never understood it either how she thought this would work out for her , she’s claiming to have body dysmorphia now ? at first she seemed to do it to “fix” her pics now she dug herself into such a hole of pretending to be this coke bottle looking figure which is far from the truth I mean being bigger and feeling confident is being embraced now more than ever so give it up girl .. look at Lizzo she flaunts it and twerks her huge self all over and Ashley Graham flaunts all her imperfections even after just having a baby (and personally Tracy has a prettier face than them) .. It’s time Trashy it’s time

A pepper is considered a fruit because it has seeds big T. But you’re the last person I’d expect to know the difference, miss brussels sprouts soaked in oil and cheese.

• Haha
Jessica slipped up on the podcast and said Corey would never give Tracy’s parents a second chance. That could be a reason for their problems

also the episode was them answering two questions and reading a list of names who paid for paetreon

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Jessica slipped up on the podcast and said Corey would never give Tracy’s parents a second chance. That could be a reason for their problems

also the episode was them answering two questions and reading a list of names who paid for paetreon
Hmmmmm corey wouldnt give them a second chance?!? Sooo they did something first??? Or he did something first and they said some awful things in response and because of that he wont give them a second chance.....interesting....i would have thought it was the other way around that he was into drugs or whatever and they wouldn't give him a second chance! I wonder if he heard them say something bad about him being jewish or blue collar and he refused to forgive them? I mean he seemed ok with Tracys mom so maybe it was the dad? Thanks for listening to the podcast for us! Seemed like a short one! Reading patreon donors? Man they are running out of material !

Reactions: 14
After watching all of Brielle’s insta stories about her immaculate house (idk who can actually live like that 😂) how do you think Corey enjoys being with someone so neat and put together? I’d LOVE to see BigT’s house when there’s no one around to help babysit, clean, cook and do laundry. It must be an absolute disgrace.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
After watching all of Brielle’s insta stories about her immaculate house (idk who can actually live like that 😂) how do you think Corey enjoys being with someone so neat and put together? I’d LOVE to see BigT’s house when there’s no one around to help babysit, clean, cook and do laundry. It must be an absolute disgrace.
Id like to live with someone who's neat and put together. Doesnt seem like Brielle has OCD just more so put together herself. Its only her and her dog. So why not keep a clean house?

• Heart
Id like to live with someone who's neat and put together. Doesnt seem like Brielle has OCD just more so put together herself. Its only her and her dog. So why not keep a clean house?
Brielle’s place is adorable from what she shows on Instagram

Reactions: 12
I agree. I love her a little place! She has no kids so it’s not surprising that her house is very well put together. Not that having kids as an excuse but they definitely make things all the harder to keep clean and organized LOL

I agree. I love her a little place! She has no kids so it’s not surprising that her house is very well put together. Not that having kids as an excuse but they definitely make things all the harder to keep clean and organized LOL
The fact that I have 1 child and 2 dogs, I'm constantly cleaning. The only time our home is neat is when everyone is asleep 🤣 i do clean about 6 times a day because of the toys and excess dog hair 🤦🏻‍♀️ but damn. Id love a neat and tidy home 24/7

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She has one kid, a little girl.

Reactions: 3

Why is Jessica always so deeply involved in Tracy's marriage? Maybe thats why it didn't work put becauae they had no privacy with T going and telling everybody everything that's going on. I would actually be pissed and say something if a FRIEND was going all over the internet talking about my failed marriage. Thats not a friend

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Hmmmmm corey wouldnt give them a second chance?!? Sooo they did something first??? Or he did something first and they said some awful things in response and because of that he wont give them a second chance.....interesting....i would have thought it was the other way around that he was into drugs or whatever and they wouldn't give him a second chance! I wonder if he heard them say something bad about him being jewish or blue collar and he refused to forgive them? I mean he seemed ok with Tracys mom so maybe it was the dad? Thanks for listening to the podcast for us! Seemed like a short one! Reading patreon donors? Man they are running out of material !
Maybe Corey wouldn’t give them a second chance after they were a no show at their wedding?

Why is Jessica always so deeply involved in Tracy's marriage? Maybe thats why it didn't work put becauae they had no privacy with T going and telling everybody everything that's going on. I would actually be pissed and say something if a FRIEND was going all over the internet talking about my failed marriage. Thats not a friend
I think Big T tells Jess exactly which details she’s allowed to let “slip”.

Obviously you forget that Big T is a mom to 3UnDeR3 😂😂🙄

• Haha
This tone-deaf one drop Italian idiota posted a paragraph bout “we can use public washrooms at Walmart but not try clothes on. You can go out to eat with family but they can’t come to your doctor with you. People can visit jail and not their grandparents. This isn’t about safety”

ma’am...all of that is about safety. Washrooms are a necessity, trying on Walmart clothes isn’t. The ultrasound clinic and birth room are different places, it’s about protecting the workers not YOUR comfort. Find empathy for the people who can’t even have a visitor or husband in the room. “We can’t visit our grandparents” but you have your kids at theirs, you left the country and was in a room with your girls 3 days after returning.....I get you dgaf about others and this virus is only happening to you you poor baby.....but stfu:ROFLMAO:
Like I said if she was really Italian she’d remember the entire family that died in the beginning in jersey and the Nonna was the last to die after finding out from the nurses all her kids died before her.
501C1D07-D761-4A50-834B-65D384F96EA8.gif

You’re a mangia cake and that’s that

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.