Tracy Dimarco #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This tone-deaf one drop Italian idiota posted a paragraph bout “we can use public washrooms at Walmart but not try clothes on. You can go out to eat with family but they can’t come to your doctor with you. People can visit jail and not their grandparents. This isn’t about safety”

ma’am...all of that is about safety. Washrooms are a necessity, trying on Walmart clothes isn’t. The ultrasound clinic and birth room are different places, it’s about protecting the workers not YOUR comfort. Find empathy for the people who can’t even have a visitor or husband in the room. “We can’t visit our grandparents” but you have your kids at theirs, you left the country and was in a room with your girls 3 days after returning.....I get you dgaf about others and this virus is only happening to you you poor baby.....but stfu:ROFLMAO:
Like I said if she was really Italian she’d remember the entire family that died in the beginning in jersey and the Nonna was the last to die after finding out from the nurses all her kids died before her.
View attachment 289832
You’re a mangia cake and that’s that
Yes that post was so ignorant! I can’t stand her honestly, everything she says and posts is just a big middle finger to the thousands of people who died and continue to work the front lines. I’m unsure how she still has friends but I guess they’re in the same ignorant mindset as her.
People like Big T only learn when they are impacted by it. I’m sure if she were to get covid or her parents, she’d flip sides real quick since we all know how she loves being a victim.

Reactions: 12
The fact that I have 1 child and 2 dogs, I'm constantly cleaning. The only time our home is neat is when everyone is asleep 🤣 i do clean about 6 times a day because of the toys and excess dog hair 🤦🏻‍♀️ but damn. Id love a neat and tidy home 24/7
Same girl same. I must have a clean and tidy home! It’s a non stop job with little ones around for sure.

Saw this on Brielle’s stories this morning. She has talked about being in oncology and the medical field well I googled the doctor’s name that she posted she obviously works for and attached it to this post for those interested or wondering.
I’m sorry but you don’t get to be a medical assistant or nurse with a top oncology doctor by being a bum laying on your couch posting Memes to social media all day long 🙄 *cough cough TRACY* So keep that in mind, Next time Tracy and her Saddie’s want to come for Brielle saying that she’s obsessed with Tracy and wants her life! witch please ones what life? Laying on the couch all day eating bonbons? Hard pass #swerve 😘

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Same girl same. I must have a clean and tidy home! It’s a non stop job with little ones around for sure.

Saw this on Brielle’s stories this morning. She has talked about being in oncology and the medical field well I googled the doctor’s name that she posted she obviously works for and attached it to this post for those interested or wondering.
I’m sorry but you don’t get to be a medical assistant or nurse with a top oncology doctor by being a bum laying on your couch posting Memes to social media all day long 🙄 *cough cough TRACY* So keep that in mind, Next time Tracy and her Saddie’s want to come for Brielle saying that she’s obsessed with Tracy and wants her life! witch please ones what life? Laying on the couch all day eating bonbons? Hard pass #swerve 😘
The fact that Tracy and her saddies tried to even dis Brielle on her job says so much. Like if she wasn't any good she wouldn't be where she is. Its sad low lives like them that help those in need vs Tracy talking her elementary school come backs.

Okay. I'm done. I have work 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The fact that Tracy and her saddies tried to even dis Brielle on her job says so much. Like if she wasn't any good she wouldn't be where she is. Its sad low lives like them that help those in need vs Tracy talking her elementary school come backs.

Okay. I'm done. I have work 🤣
Wait the saddies came for Brielle’s job?!! The nerve! She has an honest profession and doesn’t sit around on Insta begging for Venmo donations all day.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
View attachment 289162

THIS tit RIGHT HERE PISSES ME OFF. Obviously you follow Trashy so you know this witch, more than any “single” mother I’ve ever known in my bleeping life, gets ME time ALL THE bleeping TIME. I’m sick of this witch playing victim, playing poor me, playing a single-roughin-it-mom. She wouldn’t last in a real single mothers shoes for a DAY. It’s pathetic. She doesn’t need free tit. She doesn’t need me time. Give the free service to an actual deserving mother.

same!!! We should just boycott any company that wants to give her free tit. People try to do it to jenelle evans from teen mom all the time.

Reactions: 10
I’m not going to post a screenshot because I don’t want to seem like I’m body shaming skylar because I’m most definitely NOT. She is a child, so I don’t want to be cruel

but the picture tracy Posted of the 3 kids on the couch, skys shirt is wayyyy too small(and her pants are filthy 🙁)

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I’m not going to post a screenshot because I don’t want to seem like I’m body shaming skylar because I’m most definitely NOT. She is a child, so I don’t want to be cruel

but the picture tracy Posted of the 3 kids on the couch, skys shirt is wayyyy too small(and her pants are filthy 🙁)
I thought the same thing, and I have a little girl and I would lose it if someone said something about her body, so I don't mean this about the photo, but its hard to know that Tracy feeds them crap. It is also hard to lose and maintain a healthy diet if you don't have good habits young. She is perfect, but Tracy should be more mindful about veggies and proteins. I know from being a child who did not have great eating habits.

Reactions: 11
I thought the same thing, and I have a little girl and I would lose it if someone said something about her body, so I don't mean this about the photo, but its hard to know that Tracy feeds them crap. It is also hard to lose and maintain a healthy diet if you don't have good habits young. She is perfect, but Tracy should be more mindful about veggies and proteins. I know from being a child who did not have great eating habits.
Thats part if it. The poor diet. But also look at this way. Skylar is a mini Tracy. She's going to be a big girl regardless.

Reactions: 14
I’m shocked that Tracy for once didn’t photoshop skylar or her gut to make her look skinnier.

Reactions: 8

I had the same thoughts! But mostly it’s clear that trashy photoshops sky too, because this pic and the videos Tara posts do not reflect the same on some of Trashy’s other pics. I sense her photoshopping some weight off Sky too. Again not to body shame, but T really needs to lay off the photoshopping anyone with a pulse

also, again with the crop top.

• Wow
I’m shocked that Tracy for once didn’t photoshop skylar or her gut to make her look skinnier.
I'm sure its because people here have mentioned her giving Skylar anxiety over her body like when she covered her belly and pinched it in those photos. So she has to show that 'No I LoVe AlL bOdIeS'

Reactions: 9
Poor sky, I noticed this too 😞even if she didn’t have a little belly, still pull her shirt down! Idk why she always has them in crop tops with skin showing, it’s so weird.

There is some serious neglect going on with her kids and if trashy wasn’t so focused on her imaginary dick appointments, maybe she’d take care of the kids. I can’t imagine what their teachers must be saying about them.

between the clothes not being washed, the poor diet, the dying teeth....these kids are screwed

Reactions: 14
I NEVER have said this, but she is just not fit to be a mother. I cannot believe that a party girl king and queen decided to JUMP into babies. Not one, not two, THREE! Grow the duck up. Its not all about dating after your divorce. Shes such an immature twit. We're almost the same age, and I cannot imagine being like her. My husband and I dress up and go out to dinners have fun, but my kids are NEVER EVER left unwashed, fed healthy meal at a dinner table, we brush teeth morning and night. I know thats a privilege, but she seems to have comfortable parents. She should make it happen. Something is truly wrong with her. She is undiagnosed.

Reactions: 18
Jessica slipped up on the podcast and said Corey would never give Tracy’s parents a second chance. That could be a reason for their problems

also the episode was them answering two questions and reading a list of names who paid for paetreon
Honestly, if my feelings are correct about the situation (her parents having issues with him being Jewish, which is why they refused attend the wedding, etc), I wouldn't give them a second chance either!

DFB8C21A-0439-4513-BD52-9B782431C4BC.jpeg
My jaw dropped when I opened this.
This could’ve been a cute moment if it wasn’t for the fact she talks and posts about him and his gf obsessively to her followers, so it comes off as ....lol..
When she said “What’s his sign” I had to remind myself she’s not talking bout her limited grasp on astrology for once

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Honestly, if my feelings are correct about the situation (her parents having issues with him being Jewish, which is why they refused attend the wedding, etc), I wouldn't give them a second chance either!
They believed they as a couple were moving too fast and he was after her fame. The Jewish thing was a factor but not THE factor.

They believed they as a couple were moving too fast and he was after her fame. The Jewish thing was a factor but not THE factor.
I definitely believe he was after her fame. As far as moving fast, according to her (and we know how she is lol) they were together for a bit before they got engaged. Like a year or something. But with her, who knows if that's the truth.

The video on her story of asking Julian what's the sign language for Corey on the pillow, it seems Julian gets visibly frustrated and punches the pillow like he's had enough. I don't have kids so I won't pretend to read them the way others can, but it seems in my opinion poor Julian is angry. I felt bad for him.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.