Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MNSMOM

Chatty Member
One follower asked what happened to her a Corey and she said she didn't know him. Yet above she said she WISHES she could hang out with his girlfriend (meaning not brielle) and how she wants them to co-parent nicely. Shit about respect and finances.

Hunny. If you're going to bash my name etc you best believe you ain't getting shit. Ill pay for my kid(s) but to give that ex any money is a hard ass no.
This whole she was a fan and follows my page is a lie we already know like why does she keep harping on about it. Even if she was a fan get over it act classy you didn’t want him anyway right? 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I find it bizarre she dresses the girls in fake LV. Has anybody noticed her usage of fake LV and Gucci? Fake designer logo blankets too? So tacky. Also the fake LV is one thing, but making these girls wear baby doll tops and bell bottoms! Ugh! Tracy needs to walk back to 2003. As a teenager and in my 20s, I used to laugh at women my mom’s age who were stuck in the 80s. This woman is so stuck in the early 00s, it’s not even funny. Even back in 2012 on Jerseylicious, I thought her look was a bit outdated. Today, it’s extra outdated. What I would give to see this woman get a make under and stop dressing these poor kids in these awful clothes!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha

Aem0923

Chatty Member
Girlllllll I was just coming to post this!

Lord almighty this is going to get good!

either Brielle has a small white dog named Mia as well or she has Corey and Tracy’s dog Mia!

I’m not a pet person, can someone confirm if it’s the same dog?
Look how much healthier Mia looks!!!

• Heart

MNSMOM

Chatty Member
Newest thread - we left off some where around Tracy posting These old throwback photos on her story this morning and reminiscing about her old body that she will never get back again because she’s had three children.

the “I’m coming for you 2021” photo caption makes me think she’s DEF gonna do lipo or gastric or whatever.
Wait so she thought she was fat then so she decided three kids back to back would be a good idea? Girl bye victimization at it’s finest🙄 Tracy honestly looked good up until her last pregnancy. She let go of the reins and now wants to blame others to go with her victim story she’s probably creating for sympathy so she can go get surgery. I would think lypo and tummy tuck would be more her style quick and easy.

• Heart

MzDeDa

Corey and Tracy will not be able to successfully coparent due to Tracy (in my opinion) being bipolar and having NPD. That is why they definitely need a mediator and possibly CPS involvement. Tracy loves no one but herself. She is in love with the fantasy and not the reality. She is done once reality sets in. She will never have a successful relationship until she gets counseling and meds.
Again, I feel sorry for her kids because she doesn't have a motherly bone in her body. She had more fun dressing them up, having parties and photo shoots. Now that the novelty has worn off she doesn't really want the responsibilities of being a mother and that is why she can barely comb their hair let alone take care of their basic needs.
She isn't interested in decorating and doing other fun things with them because she doesn't care and it doesn't fit into her agenda. She has a one-track mind and the only thing on her mind is partying and chasing d@#k.
She is lucky she has children because there are alot of women struggling with fertility issues and this chick has three healthy babies.

• Heart

wifey2019

Chatty Member
One follower asked what happened to her a Corey and she said she didn't know him. Yet above she said she WISHES she could hang out with his girlfriend (meaning not brielle) and how she wants them to co-parent nicely. Shit about respect and finances.

Hunny. If you're going to bash my name etc you best believe you ain't getting shit. Ill pay for my kid(s) but to give that ex any money is a hard ass no.
For someone who demands so much respect she sure is disrespectful. Who the hell does she think she is?? If a son who is deaf can’t humble her i don’t know what will

queeniefoofoo

VIP Member
I clearly understand that but some shit you just go there. Im not gon
Exactly and I can say my opinion if I want I don't give a shit what anyone thinks or says!! It wrong you don't bring up a little boy's disability period!! Not responding to the next person either on this who disagrees with me I said what I said!!
No one is disagreeing with you.
We don't speak on her son in a negative way. We talk about Tracy and how she handles her sons disability.
Majority of us tattlers are mothers and we would never speak ill on a child. Period.

QueenB0527

Chatty Member
Thank you for letting us know that live was posted to Reggie's page. Wow. Without her even beginning to talk , you can see that she is mentally unwell. There are many people that are mentally not well, but they need help. She definitely needs help and shame on her friends and family for not pushing her to get it. She is so uncomfortable in camera. In the beginning, she was testing out different filters before even coming on cuz she's so uncomfortable with herself. She just starts talking like a middle schooler when someone makes a comment and is demanding them to be blocked. She's flicking her hair around every 3 seconds and you can see her eyes moving rapidly reading comments. Sad sad sad.Now a real lady, wouldn't even let people's comments bother her. She said she got married cuz of her head game. Yeah thats something to be proud of. Get married cuz the guy LOVES you and obviously your head game wasn't all that since he went elsewhere:) just sayin

• Heart
Reactions: 22

lisaann21

Ashley is so involved with Aria and has her in so many activities, even in Covid she has her doing Broadway for beginners, virtual cheer, her speech therapy, swimming lessons. Now SHE is mom goals! And I love yesterday she posted her appearance on the Wendy Williams show where she was way bigger and even said “30 lbs heavier”. She’s Pelatoned that weight off. Lol

Not immediate. You can’t get a tummy tuck and take off 100 lbs or so. Not fat shaming her, because her weight doesn’t bug me and I feel that’s not cool, but she’ll need to lose something. You can’t just cut the fat off.
yes!! The peloton! She literally does nothing to help herself! Look at Snooki too - she was a chunky drunk mess 😂 now after 3 kids, she works out religiously and still has her fun drinking nights! It can be done, she’s just unbelievable

• Heart

Gigi0380

VIP Member
Shotssss firrrreddddd 😂😂😂😂😂 ouuuu 🍿

OMG who is this person!!! I love her. She deserves the crown!! I also love how Trashy "friend" isnt stopping all this. Her blood pressure must be real high right now because its not her page and she cant block them. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
Alot of girls look back at photos especially when they start getting older and wish they were only that "fat" again. Good luck big T. I know people who have had the gastric done. No alcohol, no sugar, esp the sugary dunkin drinks, no pasta, you have to keep track of what you eat, etc...it's alot of work. Like alot. You still get cravings and what not. Out of the 4 people I know 1 of them gained it back. It works but again not without tons of effort. Like others have said it's a lifestyle change. Hopefully she can give up her margaritas and sugary dunkin drinks.
I also know several people who had gastric sleeve done, many of them have gained it back and badly. With the exception of 1, she has just maintained a healthy lifestyle. She said that the surgery was her jumpstart because everything else had failed. She still ups and downs, but nothing like before and because she took her time and really put the work in, she doesn’t really have a lot of extra skin.

Tracy can’t and won’t do any of that. Especially the alcohol part, that’s going to be her downfall along with not actually exercising.

She wasn’t even fat and nobody was really calling her fat.

After each baby, instead of sitting on her fat ass and making excuses, she could have worked with a personal trainer, promoted the hell out of them to build their clientele (Olivia did that with DJgotmeFIT) and some meal prep companies and she would have been back to the body she so desperately thinks she will be happier in.

And I’m saying this as somebody who also sometimes wishes they can have the surgery as a jumpstart because weight issues have been a lifetime struggle for me.

A new body won’t make her happier. Surgery won’t make her happier. Happiness has to come from within. Even I’m struggling to learn and accept this.

• Heart

margaritatime

VIP Member
That means i am the Queen of all moms cuz i have mine 100% of the time lmfao she is so stupid. If it makes her feel better to repeat 85% then hope she sleeps good at night. Being a mother is 24/7
What normal parent keeps tabs on what percentage they have their kids? She makes it sound like she's doing the kids or the Epsteins a favor by having them. She needs to take more than several seats. Does she have an excel spread sheet on all the hours she is with them? Never mind, she obviously does not because 85% is totally off. Based on her ig posts we don't know the other times off camera that she doesn't have them.

• Haha

Bunnyday23

Chatty Member
Here’s the thing. We are all interested in this girl (Tracy) because she’s thinks she’s all that and we want to witness her being humbled one day. But because we all have that interest, Tracy thinks we are jealous of her 😂. Like most narcissistic sociopaths, Tracy sees any attention as affirmation of her existence. She needs validation on an epic level because she’s insecure. People like Tracy “peaked” in High School and always resort to the behavior they had during those days. All Tracy talks about is getting laid, how “strong” she is as a single Mom and how her next man has to be beyond amazing. She is delusional. I really feel sorry for her kids because karma sometimes comes back through her kids.
And the games she plays are so high school! During her live she was telling Reggie that she’d sleep with a guy she doesn’t like while talking to the guy she actually wants to get with (and not sleep with him) so he doesn’t think she’s a hoe. Like what??? Trashy how about you keep your legs closed for 5 minutes and just focus on 1 guy?

• Sick

Loren93

I am not here to compare Brielle and Tracy, in fact, I don’t think any of us are. It’s neither here nor there, tbh. They’re both beautiful women, end of story

Besides, no one is denying Tracy is beautiful! We’ve all stated that we think she is beautiful but she needs to work on herself a lot. She used to have a more “fresh” look, back when she was happy with her marriage and her life! I really feel that this was such a reflection on what’s going on internally. She was always bitchy and had an attitude, fine. But, she wasn’t how she is now. The babies used to be dressed up, clean looking, hair braided or in bows. There was effort..

I hate the dishonesty with Tracy, that’s what burns me up! Just like when she was going on and on around this time last year acting like she and Corey were together and happy..then a few months later came out like “we haven’t been together in a year” she changes timelines and stories to suit her twisted story in her mind. Now, she’s saying Corey was a “one night stand” and is acting like their almost 10 year relationship was all fake?? Girl, PLEASE! We all saw the show, we’ve all seen your relationship through out all these years. Quit lying!!! How about all those posts every anniversary with Corey, you’d put that screencap of the reunions saying “and they said we’d never make it. Here we are 7 years later with 3 kids BLAH BLAH BLAH” and now you’re saying it was all a lie?? It’s OKAY to fall out of love, it’s OKAY to hurt, it’s OKAY to admit that you loved him at one point in time. These are all normal things. This woman needs so much therapy, it’s so sad. It really is.

• Heart

QueenB0527

Chatty Member
Yeah right. She's wifey goals but continues to post horrible, terrible nasty THOT thirst traps because she cannot get the attention of a real man in real life. If you were wife goals bitch, someone would've wifed you already. You a lying ass THOT who requries to be put on a 72 psychiatric hold for the sake of those kids.

• Heart