Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lovetheshade

I hate how she never says thank you for compliments. She has NO CLASS. Say 50 people comment on a picture of hers....not difficult to thank them. It's not like she gets 500. She is just such a nasty b*tch

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Missassypants

Chatty Member
“I don’t have a double chin” just fucking own up to the truth big T..Jesus. She’s so ashamed of herself with all her lies.
56C5C6EA-4CC0-4D30-A34B-4EA3931B0D7B.jpeg

• Haha

margaritatime

VIP Member
Forget abt her sleepin in her tank but if you watch her story with kids at Target Julian is wearing long gray shirt and looks to me as the same shirt he slept in after layin all over the cart! This is unacceptable- fuckin gross and down right neglect!!!! My heart breaks for those kids!
I thought the ride on the bottom of the shopping cart was so gross when she posted it because it was so close to the ground, and as the wheels are rolling, they are throwing up dirt and germs from the ground :sick:. Also the spot where Julian was laying, I usually rest my foot on there while waiting on line, and I'm sure I'm not the only one that does that.

Then to see him in bed with the same shirt she is so disgusting. I've seen her post pics before of her and the kids wearing the same clothes for 2 - 3 days in a row. Maybe you can get away with a 2nd day (if it's not humid and gross out) and it was worn for a few hours , but 3 days is disgusting.
Oh wait, I thought she was teaching her kids to always leave the house put together.

I really think she is doing this messy, dirty, msitmatched look to show everyone that Corey is not giving her money. That's all she mentions when she talks about him. Not saying it is right on his part, but we don't know the real story.
She is a huge C U next tuesday for doing that.
Those kids have plenty of tacky clothes to look (somewhat) presentable. And you don't need money every week to buy new clothes to look put together.

Last edited:
  • Heart

toronto5678

Chatty Member
I feel like maybe Julian got lice or something else thats why the sudden buzz cut.

Also, I was rewatching the video of Julian hearing for the first time and you can clearly see the disconnect between Tracy and Corey. They don’t look at each other once. And that was a loooong time ago.

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
The video on her story of asking Julian what's the sign language for Corey on the pillow, it seems Julian gets visibly frustrated and punches the pillow like he's had enough. I don't have kids so I won't pretend to read them the way others can, but it seems in my opinion poor Julian is angry. I felt bad for him.
Of course he’s going to be frustrated! It didn’t look like he had his ears on, and Skylar was literally up in his face forcing him to sign who she is.

that child is FRUSTRATED and you can see it,Tracy has denied him the ability to communicate because she doesn’t work with him, has no intervention and does not put in the effort unless she is bored or she’s been called out.

magicwithnumbers

Chatty Member
The fact that I have 1 child and 2 dogs, I'm constantly cleaning. The only time our home is neat is when everyone is asleep 🤣 i do clean about 6 times a day because of the toys and excess dog hair 🤦🏻‍♀️ but damn. Id love a neat and tidy home 24/7
Same girl same. I must have a clean and tidy home! It’s a non stop job with little ones around for sure.

Saw this on Brielle’s stories this morning. She has talked about being in oncology and the medical field well I googled the doctor’s name that she posted she obviously works for and attached it to this post for those interested or wondering.
I’m sorry but you don’t get to be a medical assistant or nurse with a top oncology doctor by being a bum laying on your couch posting Memes to social media all day long 🙄 *cough cough TRACY* So keep that in mind, Next time Tracy and her Saddie’s want to come for Brielle saying that she’s obsessed with Tracy and wants her life! Bitch please ones what life? Laying on the couch all day eating bonbons? Hard pass #swerve 😘

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Omg the Brielle being a fan comment kills me. Your show went off air in 2013 and you’ve done nothing since. The live from last night shows less than 500 views but she has 500k followers? The guy has like 4K so something isn’t adding up here.

• Heart

TracysWigs

Chatty Member
A bruise she says
LIAE! LIAR! Does really believe no one working in the dental field follows her??? While a bruised tooth CAN happen.. they are not YELLOW. The nerves were disturbed (which holds the blood supply) so it’ll be pink, then eventually a grey looking color as it heals. If the tooth is still discolored after the healing stages, you must see a dentist as it’s probably dead. In some cases, the grey color will not go away and the tooth is not dead. Also, a bruised tooth only effects the tooth that’s currently in. So if it was done as a baby, her adult tooth would be fine as it wasn’t even anywhere near protruding for the nerves in the tooth to be disturbed and have her tooth come in yellow...

• Heart

margaritatime

VIP Member
Soooo... having them 85% of the time makes her an awesome mom?🤨
I still don't know how she calculated she has them 85% of the time with no help.
Her off weekends last at least 4 - 5 days. Two times a month. That's easily 30% she doesn't have them . Plus she has no break ? I hope her mother doesn't read that . I would quickly show her what no help means . Also how is she financially supporting them by herself? She can't even financially support herself let alone 3 kids .
Her lies make my blood pressure go up.
Lastly even if she had her kids 100 % of the time THOSE ARE YOUR CHILDREN. YOU ARE NOT BABYSITTING SOMEONE ELSE'S KIDS DUMMY .

Bunnyday23

Chatty Member
Trashy just added “SCORPIO” to her Instagram profile lol
Someone needs to transport her back to high school. I’ve never heard of anyone in their 30s so obsessed with being a Scorpio. every time she uses that excuse, she just confirms that she brings nothing at all to the table except for the mindset of a 16 year old

• Haha
  • Wow

AntiBS

Forget abt her sleepin in her tank but if you watch her story with kids at Target Julian is wearing long gray shirt and looks to me as the same shirt he slept in after layin all over the cart! This is unacceptable- fuckin gross and down right neglect!!!! My heart breaks for those kids!
Those kids deserve so much better! They are all disheveled! Their clothes are dirty, fit wrong, wrinkled, etc. They probably shaved Julians hair so they didn't have to wash or comb it. So sad what their lives have become. Its a 3 ring circus, and Trashy is the ringmaster!

Trashy is really reaching.... she posted a pic of Andy Cohen with little Ben (his son), and tagged him saying omg how cute is his son? Really Trashy? Trying really hard.... Andy has no time for a has been whose biggest claim to fame was... oh thats right she never had one!

Last edited:
  • Haha

Jrock101913

Wow “seems Pointless to decorate “ bc she doesn’t have them, like I can’t. So if you don’t have them for Christmas, you won’t put up a tree or do anything?? Wtf. How about make the atmosphere nice for the kids For leading up the holiday, she is such an asshole. She’s sooo spiteful and vindictive and that is going to ruin those poor kids.

• Heart

Gigi0380

VIP Member
“....because my free weekends were taken away” ... lmao you mean because you decided to take your kids to Aruba and people actually want you quarantine?! Also wouldn’t that be only one weekend since quarantine should be about 14 days. Well I guess two because they were in Aruba during coreys weekend I think. So cry me a river your weekends got taken away because YOU WERE ON VACATION.

Oh please she's been out in the streets these dreadful 2 weeks since returning from vacation. she is either 1 brok and cant get them done or no one is doing them for free for her this time. She needs to stop complaining about having her kids all the time. Theres going to come a time when they want NOTHING to go with her and she will be butt hurt then.

I hate hearing her complain about always having the kids. Bitch you wanted 3 of them!! you should have used birth control if they are so annoying.

• Heart

margaritatime

VIP Member
View attachment 285758
Wow I’ve never heard her say that about the gender selection. So they were going to pay for IVF just to have a boy, despite the fact they apparently can conceive “so easily” and are always pregnant? That’s crazy to me! We had to do IVF for my 2 boys and I would never elect to do it if I didn’t have to, would’ve killed to have it happen natural!
sooooo it's not that Julian completed the full house anymore?????
Corey= King
Tracy = Queen
Sky = Perfect 10 :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Jayden = Jack 🤷‍♀️
Julian = Ace

Last edited:
  • Haha

karlibel

Wow I just watched that live and could she chew like a cow any louder with her stupid ass tongue hanging out like always. Also, it's hysterical how she's all bark and no bite - I bet money she's just a hair puller. It's the people who DON'T fight because they know if they ever let all their pent up rage out they could really and I mean really hurt someone.

The best part is how she CONSTANTLY talks about Jerseylicious and how she's not that person when she is 100000% still that person. She is just as nasty if not worse that she's a miserable SiNgLe mom. It must be SO embarrassing acting like a complete THOT online when she should be focusing on caring for her children who clearly need help. She really acts like she's Gods greatest gift to this earth. I also find it hard to believe anything she says due to the blatant fact that everything she ever has said has always backfired. She thought she could keep a man, she couldn't. She thought her kids would be perfect, they aren't.

It's sad because like a lot of people said, if she cooled down on her shitty ass personality, dressed like an actual decent human and accepted her weight, sons disability, etc she would relate to a shit ton of people and most likely make a pretty nice living that way. But nope, she thinks she deserves everything for free, everyone should be kissing her feet and praising her 24/7. When do you think she's going to realize that's not how the world works?

I also don't understand how her friends and family STILL enable her. I'm sure her dad is ashamed, but her mom clearly doesn't give two shits. Speaking of friends, Sammy is on one of those lives with that Ghost guy and oosh she looks terrible without makeup.

• Heart

littlesweetp

VIP Member
To each their own, but personally, I would NEVER get elective surgery for vanity. I am too scared of dying and leave my kids without a mother , and by kids I mean 16 and 22 year olds. Yes, Im that mom. I know I can die at any given moment , just crossing the street, but I would not take a risk just to get validation from ig followers. It happens very often when young, healthy girls go for unneccesary surgery and die. Just not worth it to me.
But in her case, she has 3 little ones that she wouldn't care if they were left motherless.
I'd like to weigh in on here if I can. I have had vanity surgery. And here's what I'd like to share. First it IS terrifying. Not gonna sugar coat that. But, and I can't stress this enough for anyone who wants it and is scared: do your research. Ask questions. Voice your concerns and fears. A great doctor will help you, support you and reassure you. Also, find a quality doctor. Pay the money. It is so worth it if this is truly right for you. My sister and I had the same surgery, same time, different doctors and the difference in care and healing were vast. Don't go to a mill. A good doctor will not operate on 3-4 people a day. They know they can't provide the care to each person in these scenarios. My sister got a "better" deal but I got the reassurance I was in good hands. My surgeon wanted me to ask. He made me watch videos. He prepped months before surgery day, vitamins, blood draws all of it. I appreciate your post and perhaps I would feel the same if I had little ones who mattered too. Thank you for your insight.

View attachment 285758
Wow I’ve never heard her say that about the gender selection. So they were going to pay for IVF just to have a boy, despite the fact they apparently can conceive “so easily” and are always pregnant? That’s crazy to me! We had to do IVF for my 2 boys and I would never elect to do it if I didn’t have to, would’ve killed to have it happen natural!
As if they had the money for that.....give me a break. Early on in that pregnancy she was asked if they would keep going if this baby wasn't a boy and she said "done regardless" she was so fed up with being pregnant and it was BEFORE the reveal.

Last edited:
  • Heart

JuneEighties

Her tits will be on the floor once she takes that top off! The night out selfies and videos are what make me cringe the most! My Mother would slap the shit out of me, if at 34 I was only living for myself, lashes, hair nails, wild nights out, slutty selfie and my kids looked unkept and getting passed to anyone who will take them!
Shes a spoiled brat who needs to do some serious growing up!
Every mother deserves a break and a night out but ya don't need to act like an 18 year old at 32!

• Haha