Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bus

Ok, so before my head actually fucking pops off and spins.....someone needs to help me understand how Big T is coming up with she has the kids 85% of the time.

So here we go: An average a month has 30 days. If she says she has the kids 85% of the time, that would mean that she has the kids 25.5 days per month and Corey has the kids 4.5 days per month.

BUT, I thought Corey takes the kids Thursday-Sunday, every other week? That would be 8 days per month that Corey has the kids. That would me that Corey has the kids 27% of the time. Please, someone correct me if I’m wrong because I’m losing my shit over here.

Tara, listen up: Big T is amping up to do damage to your brother. All the signs are there. She’s being way too calculating. Take your head out of Big T’s massive dumper and wake up! I wouldn’t do SHIT for Big T. I would literally see your nieces and nephew on your brother’s scheduled visitation days. That nasty bitch wants to brag about how often she has her kids....If i were you, I wouldn’t do a damn thing for her. She needs a break? Sorry, I can’t today. She wants you to come over and hang out (where you’ll probably be doing cleaning, laundry and occupying the kids)? Sorry, I can’t today. She tries to manipulate you by saying Skylar wants to see her Tata? Sorry, I can’t today. At this point, I would literally force her to spend 85% of the time with her kids. Alone.

You know what? I always thought the Maloney family was fucked up. They raised Big T to be nasty, condescending, spoiled, dependent, entitled piss poor excuse of a ‘mother’. The more I watch and wait, the more I realize how fucked the Epstein family is. That shit would never fly in my family. Corey’s mother should put her foot down and put Tara in her place. You either choose your blood or you choose Big T. It would be a cold day in hell before one of my children chose an outsider over their blood.

Sorry guys, I’ve been reading and trying to play catch up and I actually couldn’t hold any of it in anymore 🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 38

margaritatime

VIP Member
Look at this idiot. There is no such thing as “top of their class” at her kids age. Like seriously, no professional teacher would even tell you that your child is top of the class. She is so fucking stupid I can’t deal with it.

Also where were the kids last weekend? Should of been coreys weekend if she said are with him on Halloween. I didn’t see anyone posting them all over social media .
This reminds me, Anyone remember when Sky started dance? and as most toddlers do, she was just prancing around doing her own thing trying to follow the teacher, nothing special or talented. All her saddies were egging her on how advanced she is , how she should be moved up to the next level etc. Trashy was eating it all up saying she tried , but they couldn't move her up for whatever reason:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:.
When it came time for the recital Trashy didn't post it, but Tara did and Skylar did not move the whole time . She had stage fright. Which is normal for the little ones.
Not shaming Skylar, but big T needs to stop with top of the class shit.
Especially at that age, teachers do not name anyone top of the class . Plus how could she be if school just started and she already missed more than a week to go on vacation?
Take several seats Tray. You don't have top of the class kids with ocean blue eyes and special skin that voluntary take pics of their mom instead of playing at the park .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

LivLove

Hear me out.......

I’m nobody and I know nothing... but like, what if the downfall of the marriage was the mommy makeover in the first place?

Apparently it fell apart a couple months after Julian... why?.... because Corey wouldn’t pay thousands of $$$ for her surgery and she took that as a big Scorpio betrayal. She probably wanted a quick and easy SnapBack out of nowhere to be the ultimate trophy wife that’s so perfect after “3UNDER3 👩🏼👩🏼‍🦱👦🏼!” ... and then they would pitch the network for a TV Show... back on the local magazine covers... because maybe that was their plan all along? Maybe it was a ... let’s get married and pop out our 3 perfect kids fast as we can & then we will get a spinoff and call it “Everything Epstein” ...

time after time between all of her pregnancies she would insinuate they have a plan to be back on tv soon... but then Corey had a rough couple of years and understandably lost focus on the Controlling Scorpio plan and came to his senses... kinda explains to me why she’s taking every chance she gets to let everyone think he’s broke.. she’s just mad he wouldn’t pay for a surgery that would enable her own issues so she considers him cheap and he didn’t want to go back on TV. Maybe Corey actually loved her so much that he put his foot down one last time to help the woman he loves.. but she turns on him out of her own insecurities, holds a deep grudge for not following through with their plan for the spinoff, pushes him away.. and then he gives up and that’s when he became so depressed and lost because she walked away from him while he was trying to save her.

Now we’re here because everything was built on a lie.... maybe that’s why her parents didn’t go to the wedding. Because they knew the plan of Tray and Corey getting married quick and started having kids back to back for the wrong reasons.... and everyone knew about it and wanted their 15min of fame so they supported it... but the Maloney family were the only ones not on board.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

queeniefoofoo

VIP Member
“Tell her dad”
Maybe she can return those cheap ass Tims and give her daughter some money. But Tracy comes last right. Fuck that CUNT. Yeah. Bc thats what she is.

So, Tracy saying the tooth fairy is a "broke bitch" so where did the money come from to buy you some ugly ass Jimmy choos? Maybe that $700 should have gone to oh I don't know, tooth fairy money, Julian new clothing, maybe some decent hair products for the girls, or oh this one is a tricky one. Actual healthy food to feed those children.

Last edited:
  • Heart

AntiBS

You know its too bad Im having work done in my home. If I wasnt, I would drive down to Hillsborough where the salon is that Trashy is having her hair done. Its literally 30 min drive! I would wait in my car till Trashy came out. Then I would do a TMZ ambush on her. Snap pics of the REAL twat!

Would have no problem doing it!

• Haha
  • Wow

queeniefoofoo

VIP Member
I honestly think she is regretting that ugly ass man looking tattoo.
Just think she has nothing else to show/give her followers.
Her wedding (over)
Her divorce (over)
Her kids (sorry but they are basic)
Her tattoos are shit
She legit has NOTHING going for her besides her photoshoppes ass and her attempting to "spill tea" on her failing podcast.

• Heart
Real question here, I know we are anti-Tracy but why do we feel the need to send screenshots to Corey? Honestly does it matter?

I’m not pro-Corey but I can’t imagine how annoying it must be to get sent messages or screenshots about his stupid ex-wife’s actions every other day from strangers.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

queeniefoofoo

VIP Member
Thank you for this Queenie. I have always wondered if the people around her (especially The Epstein Family) cringes when she's talks and posts. Family is family and I'm sure they'd back her in public (back then) but I wonder if behind the scenes they were flabbergasted by her actions and words. They seem decent not like her animal ass. She is a savage not like the slang but an actual cave dwelling savage. Who behaves this way at 30+? I mean above growing up, she's so old, fat and outta shape to be meeting b!tches in the McDonald's parking lot after school 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🗿
I come from a broken home. My mother who is very honest has told me from day 1 that the sperm donor was a POS. He ended up leaving my mom when she was 3 months pregnant with me. Anyway. She dragged him for being a deadbeat and guess what. He was. He ended up killing himself.
But the man I call my father now. Stepped up when I was 3 years old. Married my mother, adopted me and my brother and guess what ladies he and my mom had another child to complete our family. Even after my mother didn't want anymore children bc of what that POS man did to her and us kids.
Thats what a real man does. And a real mother, worked her fucking ass off to support us as a SINGLE mother. She paid for everything for us. Yes I got hand me downs but they were GIRL clothes. Not my brothers.

The only time a mother can speak ill on their child's father is when that father in question is a legit deadbeat mother fucker who doesn't do shit with his kids. So fuck you Tracy and Jessica. Because if it wasn't for my SINGLE MOTHER at the time raising 2 kids with help from my grandfather and uncle and aunt. Thats what she did. She raised us. She did. She paid for daycare and school for our food and ended up working 40+ hrs a week to just support us. She came last and has come last until recently. Thats 32 years of putting her children first. Her 3 children. So I don't ever want to see Tracy fucking complain about how she comes last. She doesn't. Those kids do.

• Heart
She was saying “faccia brutta” which means ugly face in Italian. Not sure why she knows that to even say it but 🤦‍♀️ Sky is such a little brat.
I know you’re not supposed to say this about children. But I thought Sky was not a cute baby when she was born. The only reason she is kinda cute now is because Tracy makes her “trendy” that we all look at the theme of her look. Again forgive me. But she wasn’t a cute baby. Jada was a cutie and still is. And Julian is cute enough. But not overwhelming so that “God had to give him a challenge” like Tracy said. I mean we all think our kids are the best but come on.

• Heart
  • Haha

queeniefoofoo

VIP Member
& jess just legit threw Corey under the bus. By saying and I fucking quote "Tracy will marry someone who will accept Tracy and take her in and will also take in her three kids and be a parent to them" .... ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?! never, never throw the father of your children under the bus because they are still the fucking parent. Tracy is trash and so is serial cheating Jessica

She has 3 different dating apps. Bumble, hinge and tinder. But anyone knows that tinder is for just hooking up (some success stories from it though)

These girls, and I mean girls are so superficial and so stuck in high-school. I am not surprised by any of their actions and how come they are single. CHILDISH. Calling someone a loser because they didn't know how to approach the "popular" girl. I legit hate these girls more than anything

Last edited:
  • Heart

MNSMOM

Chatty Member
but when have we ever seen Trashy be cautious or safe with her kids? I should post a screen shot about dry drowning here educate her and all the blind saddies defending her and laughing. We know they come here and read might as well educate. I love a Christmas Story but Ralphy for 1) wasn’t a fucken 3 yr old toddler and 2) his face wasn’t near puddles of chlorine water he could swallow. I’ve seen that kid gulp so much chlorine water and I cringe every time. I don’t think doing that as a mom is even funny you’re playing with your child’s safety and trust. I like to mess around with my kids jokingly too but if they are scared I know immediately I crossed a boundary and I stop. She clearly doesn’t which is baffling especially with him being non verbal. How can they even trust her when she does stuff like this? She never had any consideration for their safety. I feel like anything we give her props for is probably mommy Gigi or Tara. I can’t say I’m surprised though by someone who drives with no seat belt at high speed with her children in the car most likely not buckled properly either. She’s pure 🗑 I don’t see Corey fighting for any more rights then he has. He just doesn’t look anymore motivated to be a parent then Big T. We talk about Tracy but we never seen him doing shit with those kids especially Julian his legend his only son. He’s responsible for their education and safety as well.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Grinchygrinch

Here we go with her trying to post cryptic shit with her holding a drink next to a dudes hand 🙄 who BTW is wearing a pinky ring 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha

wifey2019

Chatty Member
Jess seems like the type of “friend” who always shits on you and makes fun of you and if you were to get upset, she’d say “I was joking.” The way she exploits Tracy’s drama every episode just for ratings, I’d run far far away from a “friend” like that. She’s always stirring the pot, instigating, and then uses the “that’s my girl I’m gonna defend her” card.
She also seems like the type of friend that talks shit about her best friend in front of you and you end up questioning her loyalty to you because she probably talks shit about you too

E54EA165-4624-42EA-A682-52EFB9170A18.jpeg
775772D8-E0FA-44DA-9FE9-D5E6622A4260.jpeg

lol OOOOOKAY Tracy. Long distance whirlwind love story. Please. These stupid fucking saddies are so brainwashed.

Last edited:
  • Haha

magicwithnumbers

Chatty Member
I come from a broken home. My mother who is very honest has told me from day 1 that the sperm donor was a POS. He ended up leaving my mom when she was 3 months pregnant with me. Anyway. She dragged him for being a deadbeat and guess what. He was. He ended up killing himself.
But the man I call my father now. Stepped up when I was 3 years old. Married my mother, adopted me and my brother and guess what ladies he and my mom had another child to complete our family. Even after my mother didn't want anymore children bc of what that POS man did to her and us kids.
Thats what a real man does. And a real mother, worked her fucking ass off to support us as a SINGLE mother. She paid for everything for us. Yes I got hand me downs but they were GIRL clothes. Not my brothers.

The only time a mother can speak ill on their child's father is when that father in question is a legit deadbeat mother fucker who doesn't do shit with his kids. So fuck you Tracy and Jessica. Because if it wasn't for my SINGLE MOTHER at the time raising 2 kids with help from my grandfather and uncle and aunt. Thats what she did. She raised us. She did. She paid for daycare and school for our food and ended up working 40+ hrs a week to just support us. She came last and has come last until recently. Thats 32 years of putting her children first. Her 3 children. So I don't ever want to see Tracy fucking complain about how she comes last. She doesn't. Those kids do.
Exactly, she has absolutely NO right to cry “single mother poor me”… In fact it is a slap in the face to EVERY single mother who truly is doing it ALL by themselves, with no help from everyone else around them!!!!
Julian still doesn’t have proper fitting BOY clothes.
Every single time she:

- Gets her nails done or filled
-Gets her hair done (coloring, cut and extensions plus ext. maintenance & tightening)
-Get her lashes done or filled
-Buys designer items for herself @ outrageous amounts of money
-Doesn’t spend time with her kids when she has them and is out drinking with her FrIeNdS

That is all money that could’ve been spent on Julian’s clothes, or education, or early intervention for his delays. Or taking her kids to the dentist to address the very obvious BOTTLE ROT destroying their little precious teeth. She has no right ever to Cry poor me I need help I’m a single mom. Her kids absolutely come last.

Queenie - Thank you for sharing your story. I’m glad to hear there was a happy ending for you all in the end ✨ Your mother sounds like one hell of a woman.

• Heart

NoseyRosie2000

Chatty Member
I love a good Dollar Tree moment as much as the next person, but ALL YOUR DECOR IS $1 and you decorated your big rimmed flat screen with hanging wall and door decor?! Ok Big T

• Haha
  • Heart

Gigi0380

VIP Member
She had Skylar's teeth pulled. Nothing could convince me otherwise. What a fucking coincidence everyone talking abt them and the very next day they're gone. Both?! How?! And don't children lose a few of the bottom first?

Sus reads here, just won't post the dentist pics bc we might just prove how shit she is at parenting.

Maybe now, Skylar will NOW leave the bottle behind.

Someones crying broke again. But then posts pictures of herself getting pampered and expensive shoes and handbags. Shes seems like the deadbeat not Corey. Bum ass bitch

Reactions: 25