Tracy Dimarco #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Tell her dad”
Maybe she can return those cheap ass Tims and give her daughter some money. But Tracy comes last right. duck that bleep. Yeah. Bc thats what she is.

So, Tracy saying the tooth fairy is a "broke witch" so where did the money come from to buy you some ugly ass Jimmy choos? Maybe that $700 should have gone to oh I don't know, tooth fairy money, Julian new clothing, maybe some decent hair products for the girls, or oh this one is a tricky one. Actual healthy food to feed those children.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
She had Skylar's teeth pulled. Nothing could convince me otherwise. What a bleeping coincidence everyone talking abt them and the very next day they're gone. Both?! How?! And don't children lose a few of the bottom first?

Sus reads here, just won't post the dentist pics bc we might just prove how tit she is at parenting.

Maybe now, Skylar will NOW leave the bottle behind.

Someones crying broke again. But then posts pictures of herself getting pampered and expensive shoes and handbags. Shes seems like the deadbeat not Corey. Bum ass witch

Reactions: 25
Someones crying broke again. But then posts pictures of herself getting pampered and expensive shoes and handbags. Shes seems like the deadbeat not Corey. Bum ass witch
Omg yes the irony of this she post getting her hair done, expensive purse purchase, and boots!!?? witch got her dame nerve than cries broke when it comes to here children🤯 She's really delusional!! All that money she spends on herself can go to her children its called priorities. Any real struggling mother can't afford all that. She got her damn nerve to say she comes last. If anything Tara should be receiving child support payments after all she's the real mother to those precious babies👏

Reactions: 18
Exactly!! What is the criteria?! Coloring, sharing, playing?
There are progress reports and goals in preschool and kindergarten but a teacher would NEVER say “your kid is doing better than everyone else.” LOL The teachers take data but it’s not to compare them to other students in the class. Not that Tracy would know. I doubt she’s ever been to a parent teacher conference 🤣

Reactions: 17
Jess seems like the type of “friend” who always shits on you and makes fun of you and if you were to get upset, she’d say “I was joking.” The way she exploits Tracy’s drama every episode just for ratings, I’d run far far away from a “friend” like that. She’s always stirring the pot, instigating, and then uses the “that’s my girl I’m gonna defend her” card.
She also seems like the type of friend that talks tit about her best friend in front of you and you end up questioning her loyalty to you because she probably talks tit about you too

E54EA165-4624-42EA-A682-52EFB9170A18.jpeg
775772D8-E0FA-44DA-9FE9-D5E6622A4260.jpeg

lol OOOOOKAY Tracy. Long distance whirlwind love story. Please. These stupid bleeping saddies are so brainwashed.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
She also seems like the type of friend that talks tit about her best friend in front of you and you end up questioning her loyalty to you because she probably talks tit about you too
w/o a doubt. jess reminds me of that 'friend' everyone has that you don't really trust because you know they don't really care for you. she does that weird fake snicker / laugh whenever she says something mean to tracy and during those moments i even feel *a little* bad for tracy.

Reactions: 15
“Tell her dad”
I’m sorry but I found that funny. Lol Something I would have said about my deadbeat ex. 🤣(Not to my kids).

She had Skylar's teeth pulled. Nothing could convince me otherwise. What a bleeping coincidence everyone talking abt them and the very next day they're gone. Both?! How?! And don't children lose a few of the bottom first?

Sus reads here, just won't post the dentist pics bc we might just prove how tit she is at parenting.

Maybe now, Skylar will NOW leave the bottle behind.
She lost the bottom ones along time ago the bottom ones she has are her permanent teeth.

And then Tara goes and post this....girl......let's not do this...please don't do this.
Oh Em Gee the bleeping nicknames his name is Julian.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
The tooth fairy is broke because she spent all her money on tacky af shoes, spider lashes, and the infamous booty eating lip liner

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Jess seems like the type of “friend” who always shits on you and makes fun of you and if you were to get upset, she’d say “I was joking.” The way she exploits Tracy’s drama every episode just for ratings, I’d run far far away from a “friend” like that. She’s always stirring the pot, instigating, and then uses the “that’s my girl I’m gonna defend her” card.
Exactly! And what bad examples are they showcasing? They need to change the name of this tired podcast to something more relevant like "How To Act 14 When You're Actually 30 Old Washed Up Looking Mothers." Fixed it!

• Haha
  • Heart
If you ask me , Big T and her saddies are very delusional. He is actually thinking straight for the first time in his life by not entertaining this hot mess he once married.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Has anyone noticed the kids won’t go to Corey or Taras since Aruba ..I think they really believe the kids should quarantine (properly) and won’t risk it with Bonnie home , mother Trash had them the last time she “needed a break”🤣 I thought Tara would have picked them up especially when they did the balloon thing for Gene

Reactions: 19
Has anyone noticed the kids won’t go to Corey or Taras since Aruba ..I think they really believe the kids should quarantine (properly) and won’t risk it with Bonnie home , mother Trash had them the last time she “needed a break”🤣 I thought Tara would have picked them up especially when they did the balloon thing for Gene
Yeah that really broke me. For Tracy to not even do the same thing or even something different to have her kids remember him is selfish and a real witch move.

And then Tara goes and post this....girl......let's not do this...please don't do this.
This post was pointless 🙄 Tara tries so hard to stay on Trashys side it’s pathetic. Also the way he’s dressed pisses me off it’s so fucken hideous and Tight she could of gotten him some cheap ass cat and jack shorts tee and shoes for like $30 then that hair cut!! as her mom hack that boys hair off like he was going through hair loss and it was balding like this was so bad to do before school. I don’t agree with doing things to harm a child’s self esteem especially when It comes to looks. If her kids get teased she will use being a single mom and not having money as the reason not her actions. Cries about money and how Corey is only 15% responsible with the kids then goes and buys $500 timbs? Do you know how much clothes she could of bought her kids!? I just had a birthday and the money I got my family ordered me to buy something for me because I’d be like duck target here I come boys need socks we need a new broom like she’s such a narcissist man☹ She likes to use them as accessories but won’t make sure to clean them and make them look nice. Pathetic!!! Tracy, Tara, Corey, Raven please buy that BOY the legacy of your family some real damn clothes any of you it’s fucken sad. My nephew would have new shorts and shirts if I saw him constantly dressed bogus as duck like that duck outta here!! How do I look rocking new shoes and my kids are all in bootleg shoes? they never have name brand anything not that it matters but for someone like her ordering jimmy cho timbs and bragging how fucken dare u. Go to kohls or shoe carnival get them good shoes too. corey is not innocent in any of this. My son would of been sitting at the barbershop if I was him but we don’t even see his ass being a dad lately so I’m starting not to blame just trashy he holds 50% responsibility he sucks just as bad as she does if not more since he just seems to be a bystander. Not just after Aruba prior he’s been letting everyone else do the work. Having a job doesn’t excuse him he has his weeks that he should be prioritizing. He’s given Brielle more one on one then those kids.Makes no sense!!😤

Exactly! And what bad examples are they showcasing? They need to change the name of this tired podcast to something more relevant like "How To Act 14 When You're Actually 30 Old Washed Up Looking Mothers." Fixed it!
They need to change it to desperate examples. We should add that to our tattle life dictionary next to saddies 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.