Tracy Dimarco #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Again with her paralyzing panic attacks. But she's 100% doing so much better 🙄

When she realize that she was feeling that way because she was/is guilty for her separation. And now this it is public she feels fine because she made it believe it was all his fault for why she was miserable and broken. Like hes the reason she wasn't this big bad scorpio 🤪 but now that he's out of the picture and she is back to posting how much of a bad ass she is because she knows Corey won't say anything. Like witch go seek help.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Is Tracy still living at her condo? I havent seen her posting there for a while. Also, Kayden mentioned their “new house” at one point.

Reactions: 8
Here we go with her trying to post cryptic tit with her holding a drink next to a dudes hand 🙄 who BTW is wearing a pinky ring 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Someone look at Flippio, check to see if he has a pinky ring going on... where’s the gay best friend from the pod... see if he has one too!

• Haha
Someone look at Flippio, check to see if he has a pinky ring going on... where’s the gay best friend from the pod... see if he has one too!
The guys hands in the picture are too feminine. As much as I question fili those aren't his hands

• Haha
Also.. what kind of gravity defying scaffolding engineering feat does she have holding those boobs upwards and outwards? They’re like, long and very far out from her body in the strangest way
[/QUOTE]

a larger stomach lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Also.. what kind of gravity defying scaffolding engineering feat does she have holding those boobs upwards and outwards? They’re like, long and very far out from her body in the strangest way

a larger stomach lol
[/QUOTE]
Yes so saggy and gross! The worst is when she goes braless and thinks it’s cute

• Sick
Reactions: 6

a larger stomach lol
[/QUOTE]
What if she uses boob tape like Kim k does.

It may be fili’s hand.

checked his ig. He was painting today and had trimmed hand hair.

And so did the guy she was with at the bar.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
a larger stomach lol
What if she uses boob tape like Kim k does.

It may be fili’s hand.

checked his ig. He was painting today and had trimmed hand hair.

And so did the guy she was with at the bar.
[/QUOTE]
:unsure: I think you're right and I think that's why filli put up that post about a man's hand, he and Tracy are making a joke about it.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Filippo is how Tracy and Corey met. If i were Tracy and ~over~ my ex husband i would not try to hang out with the guy who introduced us lol and unless it’s a recent purchase, there’s no Apple Watch on his wrist in any picture

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.