Tracy Dimarco #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 280940
What travesty is this? This isnt even a human, i honestly have no idea what she must really look like because this is beyond filtered. Her skin must be rough after aruba because her filtering this last week is insane.
Her caption said it all!! Never trust a big butt and a smile.... cause more then likely it’s photoshopped lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
oh sweet jesus nearly choked on my drink . big t's idea of a great date is trampoline floor is lava land ! Has she seen what she has been carrying around with her under that sad duster and cami . that girl will break something or someone at trampoline land.
Not right at all. Poor guy will end up catfished and at the ER dating her.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Maybe it was one of her Saddies dressed as a Man🧔 For the hand and drink pic🖐🍸🤷‍♀️ Because you know how they question their sexuality and would do anything for her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her new hair is poo. Looks like those chunky highlights everyone got when spice girls were cool. One on either side of the face so you could leave it out when you did the sky high pony tails. Ugh. She is so going to do that Miss Piggy top of the head hair do with it too because thinks its like a sex pot look.

Guy at the bar looks like one of those old guys that always sits at the bar and watches the game and takes all afternoon to have 2 drinks.

I'm glad that Julian is doing something education wise but I doubt its as involved as actual all day school because I can't see her dealing with that. I don't even think she has Jayden in preschool . Julian is a cute kid but these filters and photo shop tit she uses , she has him looking like a girl with a buzz cut.
This whole post has me dead 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Ok, so before my head actually bleeping pops off and spins.....someone needs to help me understand how Big T is coming up with she has the kids 85% of the time.

So here we go: An average a month has 30 days. If she says she has the kids 85% of the time, that would mean that she has the kids 25.5 days per month and Corey has the kids 4.5 days per month.

BUT, I thought Corey takes the kids Thursday-Sunday, every other week? That would be 8 days per month that Corey has the kids. That would me that Corey has the kids 27% of the time. Please, someone correct me if I’m wrong because I’m losing my tit over here.

Tara, listen up: Big T is amping up to do damage to your brother. All the signs are there. She’s being way too calculating. Take your head out of Big T’s massive dumper and wake up! I wouldn’t do tit for Big T. I would literally see your nieces and nephew on your brother’s scheduled visitation days. That nasty witch wants to brag about how often she has her kids....If i were you, I wouldn’t do a damn thing for her. She needs a break? Sorry, I can’t today. She wants you to come over and hang out (where you’ll probably be doing cleaning, laundry and occupying the kids)? Sorry, I can’t today. She tries to manipulate you by saying Skylar wants to see her Tata? Sorry, I can’t today. At this point, I would literally force her to spend 85% of the time with her kids. Alone.

You know what? I always thought the Maloney family was fucked up. They raised Big T to be nasty, condescending, spoiled, dependent, entitled piss poor excuse of a ‘mother’. The more I watch and wait, the more I realize how fucked the Epstein family is. That tit would never fly in my family. Corey’s mother should put her foot down and put Tara in her place. You either choose your blood or you choose Big T. It would be a cold day in hell before one of my children chose an outsider over their blood.

Sorry guys, I’ve been reading and trying to play catch up and I actually couldn’t hold any of it in anymore 🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 38
She never takes her kids anywhere but now that they should be quarantining they’re at a playground. “Ocd animal” who calls their 2 year old that? Tracy and Skylar treating Jayden like tit no surprise there. Skylar’s such a little brat it’s gross she’s a mini Tracy she’ll end up just like her.

Reactions: 18
I swear, the trampoline thing is her trying to appeal to men like oh I'm dIfFeReNt . Yeahh you're different alright fraudcy

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She never takes her kids anywhere but now that they should be quarantining they’re at a playground. “Ocd animal” who calls their 2 year old that? Tracy and Skylar treating Jayden like tit no surprise there. Skylar’s such a little brat it’s gross she’s a mini Tracy she’ll end up just like her.
Every 2 year old goes through an OCD phase but I bet Tracy’s kids are somehow extravagant in how they go through theirs 🙄

Did she call Jayden a psycho?

Reactions: 8
1603147623174.jpg
so I gave Tracy a little make under...... Made the nose Bridge and end wider, good knows why she makes it so skinny!
Lip colour looked good so just gave it a shine, un-arched and lightened eyebrows, took away those ridiculous lashes.
She could save herself time, money and look much prettier without the added extras.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
View attachment 281196so I gave Tracy a little make under...... Made the nose Bridge and end wider, good knows why she makes it so skinny!
Lip colour looked good so just gave it a shine, un-arched and lightened eyebrows, took away those ridiculous lashes.
She could save herself time, money and look much prettier without the added extras.
She looks EXACTLY like her mother in the unedited picture. (Make under).

Why didn’t any of her other friends comment on how great of a mother she is?! Kermit, where ya at? 🐸

• Haha
Skylar's teeth in this pic....wow. This is so sad. I showed my sister, she is treatment coordinator at a dental office and before I could ask, she said that's bottle rot 😞.

Since we know Big T reads here, maybe the next post will be them at the dentist 🙏

Good lord. Here we go again. The editing is just so horrible, is she blind??
Yeah what's up with the black between the thigh gap she tried to create? Odd tit.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
After 1. Going to Arruba on vacation & 2. Buying a new pair of Jimmy Choo boots and now a YSL bag $2300.... She best not get online and start playing the “boohoo I’m a single mom struggling financially” lmao 😂 ILL SCREAM LMAO 😂

What is this lighting or brushing effect I see on her chest and top part of her boobs? Lol we saw you no filter #saggytits hanging in all their glory and you REALLY THINK WE BELIEVE THIS Pic 😂 this “editing” is so bad 😭 how can she even think this looks good? I guess that’s what happens when you live vicariously through your fake social media pages and forget what reality is.

Also what’s up with the black body suit over the leggings? This that really what I’m seeing? Lol she’s edited her Fupa to filthhhhhhh and it’s still quite huge

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.