Tracy Dimarco #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hold on babe. Still listening.

She shes saying how the guy she wants to be with has to want to be around her family, want to be with her kids etc.
She pretty much felt that the guy that she saw a future with was perfect but since he wanted children she ended it. (Not for nothing, I understand but if he is the ONE then you wouldn't mind having another child with someone you love)

Jess of course is such a POS. Of course.

From the beginning of the podcast. Tracy said that someone (corey) was benefiting from the divorce. Could have been about Brielle too.

I personally feel like she is just blaming others for her tit behavior. I.e. her toxic behavior on social media. Like the one guy who had a son. I think he saw how she acted and he was not for it. Can you just imagine dating someone and then breaking up and having them run to social media for the 4k followers to just bash you?

And she isn't getting alimony and she goes, "don't worry I'm not getting it anyway"
And how if she dating this guy (the pinky ring guy) that she would have to have him sign a prenuptial
You’re beautiful 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I honestly found a place on the New Jersey government website to report people for violating COVID executive orders but I dont know what address to put for her. I am so disgusted.
Report the salon and the stylist.

Personally I don’t get the desperation for a partner at all... it’s a show of one-up-manship and that is all in this case, like “ my *new* mans richer/musclier/has more feminine eyebrows”

They married young, took on a tit tonne of responsibility with 3 kids in quick succession. In my opinion, T- unit dosent like not being number1. When you have kids, you move down the pecking order. as soon as she realised that Was never going to change, probably more so since giving Corey a longed for Son, she gave up on a decade long marriage- which let’s be honest is quite an achievement in itself- but I suspect this co-incided with the money being gone.

also, her not revealing actual reason for the split is NOT for privacy, or respect of the other party, it’a purely to keep people asking and interested!!As soon as anyone finds out he cheated or whatever the case maybe it’s like “oh ok” and the world
Keeps spinning, no one cares. This way she’s keeping people talking and intrigued.
I don’t know how long for that son was because it seems to me that Corey really has no interest in any of those kids, you think he’d be more involved especially with his “legacy” child. I get it’s expensive to live on his own, I get that maybe he helps out his mom, but you know he’s a father maybe spend more time with those kids and less time...
Thank GOD Skylar’s teeth fell out. Those were rotting away
That poor child has so much future orthodontic work in her future the bottom ones are her permanent teeth she’s already lost those baby teeth and those are all out of whack. I’ll because of lazy parenting and lack of common sense.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Look at this idiot. There is no such thing as “top of their class” at her kids age. Like seriously, no professional teacher would even tell you that your child is top of the class. She is so bleeping stupid I can’t deal with it.

Also where were the kids last weekend? Should of been coreys weekend if she said are with him on Halloween. I didn’t see anyone posting them all over social media .
This reminds me, Anyone remember when Sky started dance? and as most toddlers do, she was just prancing around doing her own thing trying to follow the teacher, nothing special or talented. All her saddies were egging her on how advanced she is , how she should be moved up to the next level etc. Trashy was eating it all up saying she tried , but they couldn't move her up for whatever reason:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:.
When it came time for the recital Trashy didn't post it, but Tara did and Skylar did not move the whole time . She had stage fright. Which is normal for the little ones.
Not shaming Skylar, but big T needs to stop with top of the class tit.
Especially at that age, teachers do not name anyone top of the class . Plus how could she be if school just started and she already missed more than a week to go on vacation?
Take several seats Tray. You don't have top of the class kids with ocean blue eyes and special skin that voluntary take pics of their mom instead of playing at the park .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Look at this idiot. There is no such thing as “top of their class” at her kids age. Like seriously, no professional teacher would even tell you that your child is top of the class. She is so bleeping stupid I can’t deal with it.

Also where were the kids last weekend? Should of been coreys weekend if she said are with him on Halloween. I didn’t see anyone posting them all over social media .
School just started and they’ve been out more than they’ve been in

• Heart
Reactions: 16

LoL they are in preschool and kindergarten how are they at the top of their class. Do they even go to school??? Seems like they are barely in class.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She talks about herself on the podcast episode as if she is still a celebrity when in reality she hasn't been on tv since when 2012? I don't get how she thinks she's still in that era of fame. When she says she hates social media omg please allllll you do is take pictures of yourself for validation and annoying meme posts like a middle school girl. When it comes to the dating apps how does she do it like I've heard stories of girls on the curvy side, not even overweight in a bad way, do full body pics and make 100% clear they're on the heavier side & when guys meet them they like run. I couldn't believe it. I thought in 2020 guys were more into the shapely bodies but I've seen so many stories of that happening when the women are 100% honest about their size yet the guys run soooo how is Trashy dating ?????

• Heart
Reactions: 20

I’m a teacher... her children need to also have social skills at their age. Being bratty (product of environment), sassy (see last parentheses) and aggressive (see first parentheses) is also what she is putting on the TV and having them watch. Sorry, 365 shouldn’t be on when the kids are awake... put on Disney/Nick Jr/ PBS/ you know, educational or fun tit....

Also the comment about “sky deserves $100 for her front teeth..” ‘tell her daddy.’ FOR REAL?!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
LOL her “fans” comments made me howllll. Girl, Cher has fans. You have cohorts that endorse your bs every step of the way.

And I ADORED how she said she was talking to one of the guys she was “in a mini relationship with” (like who even says that?) and said they were talking “all day every day”... Between that and your OnLiNe jOb causing you to be on your phone constantly and neglecting your other REAL LIFE RESPONSIBILITIES, no WONDER your kids are as behind as they are. It’s so sickening. Get your tit together Big T because time is a slippin and you’re not getting anymore successful on your phone post a warshed up reality show.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
LoL they are in preschool and kindergarten how are they at the top of their class. Do they even go to school??? Seems like they are barely in class.
Exactly!! What is the criteria?! Coloring, sharing, playing?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
1st comment::Soooo are you admitting the hand photos are fake ?. I though we would never know if she does or doesn't have a bf? Now she's saying she doesn't.

2nd comment: are you talking about yourself?

Someone mentioned her earlier today she is making me question my sanity with all these contradicting posts.
I can't keep up anymore

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
She had Skylar's teeth pulled. Nothing could convince me otherwise. What a bleeping coincidence everyone talking abt them and the very next day they're gone. Both?! How?! And don't children lose a few of the bottom first?

Sus reads here, just won't post the dentist pics bc we might just prove how tit she is at parenting.

Maybe now, Skylar will NOW leave the bottle behind.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
So the whole podcast Jess is basically making fun of the “mystery guy” fashion sense, ummmm Jess don’t you wear the same damn basic hat and leggings in every picture you take? Lmao she lowkey treated Tracy calling her dollar bill duster a cape! 😫🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So the whole podcast Jess is basically making fun of the “mystery guy” fashion sense, ummmm Jess don’t you wear the same damn basic hat and leggings in every picture you take? Lmao she lowkey treated Tracy calling her dollar bill duster a cape! 😫🤣
Jess seems like the type of “friend” who always shits on you and makes fun of you and if you were to get upset, she’d say “I was joking.” The way she exploits Tracy’s drama every episode just for ratings, I’d run far far away from a “friend” like that. She’s always stirring the pot, instigating, and then uses the “that’s my girl I’m gonna defend her” card.

Reactions: 16
Jess seems like the type of “friend” who always shits on you and makes fun of you and if you were to get upset, she’d say “I was joking.” The way she exploits Tracy’s drama every episode just for ratings, I’d run far far away from a “friend” like that. She’s always stirring the pot, instigating, and then uses the “that’s my girl I’m gonna defend her” card.
She is honestly a very toxic person, but guess that what types of friends Tracy attracts.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.