Tracy Dimarco #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tracy needs a lesson! Watch with huge attention in the next days, her learning time is really, really close. I will sincerly pray for her to become a better person.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She takes Adderall and Xanax. Nothing wrong with it when used for the right reasons. But I do have a feeling the reason she was "always on time" was because she would pop Adderall. And have a good feeling thats how she functions with her kids.
Wow I had no idea.... Does she have a prescription for the Xanax or Adderall?

Reactions: 9
Omg who thinks she buzzed his hair to piss Corey off. I think that for some reason.

Reactions: 16
She takes Adderall and Xanax. Nothing wrong with it when used for the right reasons. But I do have a feeling the reason she was "always on time" was because she would pop Adderall. And have a good feeling thats how she functions with her kids.

Honestly, no offense, but that's a pretty strong accusation if you have no proof. I think it's fair to assume a lot of things about her, but to come out and say what you think she takes as a fact instead of a question, isn't fair. I'm all for bringing up her crappy actions, but only when she provides the ammo.

Reactions: 5
Yes, this was for sure a power thing!! But not even a barber?!
The bc why not was 100% a power play.

Also, candy corn at 10am? Seriously? I hate mom shaming, except this woman literally makes me fear the well-being of her children.

Reactions: 11
Honestly, no offense, but that's a pretty strong accusation if you have no proof. I think it's fair to assume a lot of things about her, but to come out and say what you think she takes as a fact instead of a question, isn't fair. I'm all for bringing up her crappy actions, but only when she provides the ammo.
Her ex husband confirmed it. But thanks

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Yup! She also claimed to take adderall. I think on her podcast? I can't remember...

Also I don't think anyone here need morality police. Just move on if you don't like whats said.
This website wouldn't exist if we had the morality police lmao

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
wow... such a welcoming group. I failed to realize that other opinions were not valid. my bad.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
wow... such a welcoming group. I failed to realize that other opinions were not valid. my bad.
GTFO with the passive aggressive behavior. Queenie said what she said. No ones the morality police here - just keep it moving.... Queenie is an OG; don’t come for her.

PRECISELY lol 🍵

poor Julian though candy corn at 10 in the morning? 🤢 He needs proper nutrition not sugar!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.