Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MNSMOM

Chatty Member
That fake accent and flipping out on ppl during her little 200 ppl live was hilarious. It was like watching someone try to reenact the Sopranos 😂 with her horribly lined lips chomping down on that gum like she was triggered asf looking at herself while dude talks barely even responding to his words because she was to busy reading comments like a vulture. She gives so much attention to her haters it’s pretty pathetic it’s like crack to her. You could see it in her face so intently looking for it. Am I the only one who noticed her doing that? She wasn’t even responding to what he was saying just staring at herself or comments. I could only tolerated 5 mins of her before I closed it. Corey a one night stand? but yet you dated him fought to marry him including letting your parents disown you but ok sis if that makes you feel better he was a one night stand👌 Didn’t Jess say that too? Does that earn you some type of award? To marry someone you just saw as sex I mean does that make them feel powerful?

• Heart
Reactions: 25

LadyCopper

Chatty Member
That LIVE of hers now lol. She's legit upset that the school is making them quarantine. Don't go to high-risk places if you don't want to have to quarantine. Simple af. No one made you go away - you don't work, nothing.

And poor Jayden, lol. Upset that Skylar ate all her chocolates. And Sky is a little brat. I hate saying that about kids, but man. She needs a time-out.

• Wow
  • Heart

FatExamples

I looked for 5 min puzzled but she definitely blurred every inch of her pants except that seam. I’ve never seen leggings with a V seam like that. Is it a body suit??? 🤣

I saw a comment someone asked if those were the Jimmy Choos and she said no these are regular Tims and the others didn’t come yet
I bet they aren’t even real Tims. Otherwise she wouldn’t be so far away from the camera

The fact that she's like the fans ruined my potential relationship, yet these saddies are STILL praising her. I'd say bye girl
FANS 👏🏻 OF 👏🏻 WHAT??? Jerseylicious BEEN over. Podcast is two seconds away from being cancelled. How does she have fans? Lol

Last edited:
  • Heart

Jennjennjenn

Chatty Member
Look, Tracy is a train wreck and just because she dyed her hair a lighter shade doesn’t make her life any less of a mess. Just because she has outdated chunky highlights doesn’t mean we’ll stop judging her. Julian is still behind in ASL, they all have bottle rot, and she’s still lazy and selfish. It’ll take more than 2003 highlights for me to change my mind about her. 💁🏻‍♀️

• Haha

jessyka

Everyone in the cast has moved on from their 5 min of “fame.” Trashy is still stuck in the past though.
Look at Olivia. She knows she’s not above working/having a job so she works at a jeweler. Everyone has gotten it together except her.
She couldn’t attend the last reunion hangout because I’m sure she didn’t want anyone to know what she looked like and I’m sure no one wanted her there anyway. Smoke must have been coming out of her ears just watching them have a great time cos I can bet she stalked them the entire time. I can imagine her declining an invite, that’s if she was invited, saying she’s super busy with her 163936252829 jobs and can’t make it. But I bet if she had gotten surgery and had an actual job and was still married, she’d show up there to rub her success in their faces and be LOUD and obnoxious as hell and make rude, condescending comments to the other ladies.

• Heart
  • Haha

margaritatime

VIP Member
She looks so uncomfortable Jesus my stomach hurts hurts for her looking at how tight her clothes are (kinda like the bathing suit one)

I can’t sleep so I’m listening. It’s free lol but anyway she’s talking about how she was talking to a great guy that just worked too much and had a union job doing physical labor and she just said “i need too much fucking attention that i can’t never not talk to you.” My husband would fucking kill me if i said that to him lmao
So this photo is not staged at all with the off the shoulder duster (her signature pose) and Who is "casually" taking a pic of 2 people kissing?

Also the first guy she dated, her fans scared him away bc he didn't like the increase in followers. Now this one works too much. 🤦‍♀️

Pretty sure is has nothing to do with your catfishing , your repulsive personality, or lack of ambition .

• Haha
  • Heart

queeniefoofoo

VIP Member
😆 😆 :ROFLMAO: I didn't listen to it , and I don't know how to post it. Wifey2019 was the one who filled us in.
Thank you Wifey!
I could not listen. I was checked out when Jess started singing about Tracy and her opening her legs. So hard pass

Oh and side note. That guy that she's supposedly kissing, was the same guy Corey had suspected her cheating on him with. Hes apparently a friend of Sams and since that photo was taken in Hoboken 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
  • Sick

Iloveteevee

VIP Member
Ok so these two guys she posted a pic of herself kissing (if it even is two and not just the same guy twice) so you guys went on a couple dates and both times there was a third wheel there who took a pic? Or sorry once there was a third party the other time tracy just took a selfie while u guys kissed even though you just started "dating" .....none of that makes any sense. I mean ok sure the pic are older cus her hair is black.....but i mean she photoshops soooooo much who even knows for all we know she took these yesterday with a friend after corey and brielle posted and she cried and said she needed this for her mental health? Maybe im crazy and looking too much into it both pictures just seem soooooooo unnatural. Like what did she do say hey i have a podcast i need material take pic with me? 🙄

• Heart

MNSMOM

Chatty Member
Ok so these two guys she posted a pic of herself kissing (if it even is two and not just the same guy twice) so you guys went on a couple dates and both times there was a third wheel there who took a pic? Or sorry once there was a third party the other time tracy just took a selfie while u guys kissed even though you just started "dating" .....none of that makes any sense. I mean ok sure the pic are older cus her hair is black.....but i mean she photoshops soooooo much who even knows for all we know she took these yesterday with a friend after corey and brielle posted and she cried and said she needed this for her mental health? Maybe im crazy and looking too much into it both pictures just seem soooooooo unnatural. Like what did she do say hey i have a podcast i need material take pic with me? 🙄
Girl you and me both! I don’t see any guy wanting to date her. I see her hanging with a friend possibly a guy she was cat fishing and Kermit being there all like Mama Kris Taking pictures like “you’re doing great sweetie”. Then dude left and never spoke to her again. Then bad examples I almost wrote @FatExamples 😂😂😭 instead but that post by BE was so cringe. It’s like these girls have never dated before. Who at 32-33 takes pics of a date they're just hooking up with? Clearly she doesn’t have a man putting down the pipes because she’s still coming for Corelle, she’s still bitter the house in her comments section and let’s not forget her dumb captions. If she cranked her own knobs as she claims she would be nicer facts!! She screams sexually frustrated along with Kermit who sounds unhappy like she picked a jack hammer in the bed and now she regrets her whole life

Wow, I spent like 2 weeks catching up!!! You women are awesome!!! Love the work thread!! I’m a dental assistant but right now a stay at home mom till next year. I worked in a little dental office with one Dr and he was in the old/retiring side but he hired me right away after school year ago. Anyway, with covid it concerned him a bit since his wife was a little bit older and had health problems so he decided to retire early and close his business but not without sending me an amazing gift and my paycheck ended up being more and equaled to what I would have made until the end of the year. So he made sure I was set until the end of the year! I was speechless! End of summer/beginning of school year was chaotic I had no time for anything! My son does virtual school now and WOW! It’s sooo demanding! Like a full time job. And a have my daughter (3) at home too. My college schedule wasn’t even this chaotic and full and he’s only in kindergarten! Idk of any other virtual parents feel like that! Maybe it depends on state and school but It’s overwhelming.

One thing I wanna go back to quick is her kids burning skin. She has posted photos of Julian before Aruba and you could see the huge light patch on his back from it peeling. So then she takes him to Aruba to get burned all over again? The skin is the biggest organ on the body that needs to be taken care of and never neglected. I would never wish cancer on anyone but I better not fucking see her turn into one of the mommy bloggers who blog and exploit their kids cancer On Instagram heaven forbid one of her kids get skin cancer and she’s starting them out early getting burnt so wouldn’t surprise me if it did happen.

Their teeth.. I’ve stated before all of the work that would need to be done to their teeth because of their bottles and how long the process is, expensive and painful. She’s a fucking idiot. Skylar will need an expander to break her pallet and pull her apart then back in straight because they stick out and come to a point from the bottle. YES! BREAK HER PALLET! It’s PAINFUL! And months long process. I had to do it from thumb sucking and have seen patients that had to have it.

and surgery, Tracy is nowhere near getting surgery and probably never will because I had a friend get a breast reduction and they even told her for the surgery she would have to lose a bit of weight before because of the medication and anesthesia. I don’t think she would stop the drinking and start eating healthy and exercising to drop what she has so she wouldn’t be at risk of dying on the operating table.

okay my rant is over. I’ve missed you ladies!

Are those her famous furry boots on the floor in the back!?!?
Welcome back baby!! Love when the Ogs come back after being gone awhile the post are entertaining😂 like this fuckery is still going on?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Birdhouse

VIP Member
I watched most of the live on the guy’s Instagram. Thanks to the Tattler who posted his handle. She was barely interacting with him. Big T was laser beam focused on the comments. She was flipping her hair and puffing it up non stop. She also kept fucking with her right eyelash. She kept pushing her right eyelash up for some reason. Multiple times. Her lips were crazy over lined and just looked nasty. Also, it took her quite sometime to set the filter before she looked at the screen. The screen was pointed up at the ceiling for a solid minute and a half.
Oh, but she was “putting on a shirt” 😂😂

Meanwhile, she hit some underwater filter that brought up coral reef

• Haha

queeniefoofoo

VIP Member
Just love how all the saddies are rooting for her and dating. But give Corey shit 🙃 the lovely double standard its amazing

• Heart

queeniefoofoo

VIP Member
So when I had my hair done back inJuly, rules still applied to answering a questioniare about covid concerns if you left the country you could not make appointments until you have quarantined and did the procedure of having temps taken... in Fl. Is it not the same in Jersey or SI?
Its two weeks quarantine mandatory for anyone traveling outside of NJ especially to a place that is a category 3 for covid. But Tracy does what she wants with ZERO regard for other human beings

It must be so nice to be Tracy. New hair, New nails, vacation. And Julian is still in his sister's clothing. Real nice priorities Trash bag

therealmuva

Chatty Member
They’re so fucking stupid I can’t 🤣. Imagine their group chat “make sure you say this so I can respond with this” they’re so embarrassing. I thought Julie was more mature but I guess she’s just as much of a bozo as the other 2. There is literal proof that she’s never with her kids, they’re not properly cared for and she’s a deadbeat. She blasts her whole life on social media and so does everyone else around her so why even lie when we see everything? Every time Corey and Brielle post she goes extra crazy and thinks no one notices. Stop being the bitter baby mama Tracy you look even more insane than you already are.

• Heart
  • Haha

Beyondit

Tracy we know you read these threads, Jess isn’t a real friend! The whole podcast episode was her basically throwing shade at Tracy and airing out so much unnecessary drama! Get smart Tracy, ditch these leech of friends and just be the best FULL TIME mother you can be! Real friends wouldn’t encourage you to act/do half this shit for a podcast entertainment.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Lovetheshade

The way she "needs attention" thattttt much? Good luck!!! She doesn't understand that it means she has a huge void in herself. Nobody actually needs that much attention. That is a personal mental problem. It's not something you should be looking for in another person, it's something you should be working to fix within yourself. It may take several years for that to go away. It's not good. Anyway guys don't like needy, gets really old so unless she finds a man as mentally ill as she is, he would be a loser cause obviously NO high quality man is going to put up with that. I've only dated very successful men & you have to accept they're busy. You have to have self esteem & not seek validation from another person. But maybe that's why she repeatedly says she doesn't want fancy dates etc because she knows only broke men have the time to be kissing her behind all day. All women love compliments, but she should be getting that need "met" by the women who always take the time to compliment her photos. She never even says thank you, but wants everyone to give her attention. She needs to work on allllllll of that!

• Heart

Gigi0380

VIP Member
So I woke up in the middle of the night and could fall back asleep so I decided to look through Trashys Instagram and see how she has changed.

I noticed a few things. She still has millions of pics of her and Corey alone. Skylar seems to have had an over the top birthday every year. She started calling Jayden "fresh" at a few months old. Seems her parents always paid for her and the kids vacation(Corey never went). Seems like Trashys last sighting in jeans and not leggings was 2017😆😆. Her face has changed sooo much in just 3 years.

I wish she would just be natural and not cake on the makeup and hideous eyelashes. She looks so much better and healthier, but thats just my opinion.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow

MMBF

I haven’t been on here in so long so forgive me if this has been discussed rumor around town is Tracy met with a doctor about bariatric services. Can’t tell how I know but I know 😬. Looks like mom and dad are paying for a stomach staple.

• Wow
  • Haha

Smitty123

Chatty Member
What was skylar calling Jayden in her most recent stories? I didn’t realize how hard it was to understand Skylar.
She was saying “faccia brutta” which means ugly face in Italian. Not sure why she knows that to even say it but 🤦‍♀️ Sky is such a little brat.

• Wow
  • Sad