Tracy Dimarco #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could she have pcos? Could explain the weight issue and period.
I have pcos!! I have most of the clinical symptoms of pcos. Pcos is a generic diagnosis and is not once size fits all. I had a hard time conceiving. Maci bookout from teen mom.. she has pcos and no problem having a baby. Each case is individual I think.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
LMAO I forget how absolutely TRAGIC her wedding was 😂

So embarrassing. Remember when she said she had 11/11 booked for a wedding there too? I know businesses love money but i find that hard to believe she’d put a down payment for a wedding she didn’t have a groom for 🤷🏼‍♀️ She’s also said on the podcast that her cocktail hour was three rooms. If any of my local tattlers have been to naninas, you know there’s only two rooms where cocktail hour can take place. There’s one room and then there’s a cigar room type of room. And the food isn’t great especially compared to other venues 🤷🏼‍♀️ I went there for an event before Covid closed and the food was not good - and i was hungry lol

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Me too, i wonder if any of the vendors or services came free as "advertising"? I feel like a year or two ago she said they were still paying it off? But who knows she lies so much to make herself seem more important i never know whats true anymore

Reactions: 10
Me too, i wonder if any of the vendors or services came free as "advertising"? I feel like a year or two ago she said they were still paying it off? But who knows she lies so much to make herself seem more important i never know whats true anymore
One of her followers commented that they have Tracy's earings from 2005 and Tracy responds with, "def from 2009" 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Are men the only thing that matters to her? Or does she just want everyone (corey) to know (think) she has several men talking to her?
354FB1A3-F3CB-4319-A865-46FAD048CB89.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Are men the only thing that matters to her? Or does she just want everyone (corey) to know (think) she has several men talking to her?View attachment 276154
She is so insecure and butt hurt over her weight gain and corey’s new gf that she is going to extreme measures to act like she has a boyfriend. It’s soooo cringeworthy. Trashy, pay attention to your kids and stop trying to bounce from man to man....ya look like a cheap low class hoe bag

Reactions: 17
I should have said I also have PCOS and lemme tell you! I have less issues than Tracy getting pregnant. But I have skin issues (not acne per say) and thinning hair. Also, I’m ALWAYS exhausted. I still work full time but if I’m laid up, I’m on the couch and my kiddos are next to me. It’s about making it work. She has no excuse for her behavior.

Reactions: 9
This reminds me, she always likes to brag about how her period is only 3 days and she’s “one of God’s favorites” and doesn’t get cramps 😂😂

trashy you are truly so #blessed 🤣
This! Someone commented how she tries so hard to be a part of everything that's trendy. What r the odds she has a 3 day period? She just always wants her or her kids to be in the mix. It's comical.

It may varyfrom state to state, on Florida a PCP/Internist can prescribe ADHD, anxiety and depression meds if they are comfortable doing so.
I get mine from my GP but she has "encouraged" me to see a psychiatrist after all these years. So 2021 it is.

Reactions: 6
Hear me out.......

I’m nobody and I know nothing... but like, what if the downfall of the marriage was the mommy makeover in the first place?

Apparently it fell apart a couple months after Julian... why?.... because Corey wouldn’t pay thousands of $$$ for her surgery and she took that as a big Scorpio betrayal. She probably wanted a quick and easy SnapBack out of nowhere to be the ultimate trophy wife that’s so perfect after “3UNDER3 👩🏼👩🏼‍🦱👦🏼!” ... and then they would pitch the network for a TV Show... back on the local magazine covers... because maybe that was their plan all along? Maybe it was a ... let’s get married and pop out our 3 perfect kids fast as we can & then we will get a spinoff and call it “Everything Epstein” ...

time after time between all of her pregnancies she would insinuate they have a plan to be back on tv soon... but then Corey had a rough couple of years and understandably lost focus on the Controlling Scorpio plan and came to his senses... kinda explains to me why she’s taking every chance she gets to let everyone think he’s broke.. she’s just mad he wouldn’t pay for a surgery that would enable her own issues so she considers him cheap and he didn’t want to go back on TV. Maybe Corey actually loved her so much that he put his foot down one last time to help the woman he loves.. but she turns on him out of her own insecurities, holds a deep grudge for not following through with their plan for the spinoff, pushes him away.. and then he gives up and that’s when he became so depressed and lost because she walked away from him while he was trying to save her.

Now we’re here because everything was built on a lie.... maybe that’s why her parents didn’t go to the wedding. Because they knew the plan of Tray and Corey getting married quick and started having kids back to back for the wrong reasons.... and everyone knew about it and wanted their 15min of fame so they supported it... but the Maloney family were the only ones not on board.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Are men the only thing that matters to her? Or does she just want everyone (corey) to know (think) she has several men talking to her?View attachment 276154
In Regina George’s voice, ‘BOO, you bleep!!!!’. We all know nobody is waiting anywhere for you, Tracy. Well, except maybe, Tara so she can pick up HER kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So I woke up in the middle of the night and could fall back asleep so I decided to look through Trashys Instagram and see how she has changed.

I noticed a few things. She still has millions of pics of her and Corey alone. Skylar seems to have had an over the top birthday every year. She started calling Jayden "fresh" at a few months old. Seems her parents always paid for her and the kids vacation(Corey never went). Seems like Trashys last sighting in jeans and not leggings was 2017😆😆. Her face has changed sooo much in just 3 years.

I wish she would just be natural and not cake on the makeup and hideous eyelashes. She looks so much better and healthier, but thats just my opinion.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Maybe I’m the only one who thinks this, but Trashy just posted 3 pics of julie’s husband for his birthday with comments like “my favorite human” and “best guy out there.”
I think that’s inappropriate and I’d be very annoyed if that was my husband and my best friend was posting this on social media about him. She’s just so extra and wants to make it look like she has millions of guy friends.

if I was friends with her, I’d keep my man far far away from her. Not because I don’t trust him but because i don’t want her exploiting him like that on social media just to look cool. Julie is someone who hasn’t even shared a pic of her baby yet (afaik), I can only imagine she’d not like this post either.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Maybe I’m the only one who thinks this, but Trashy just posted 3 pics of julie’s husband for his birthday with comments like “my favorite human” and “best guy out there.”
I think that’s inappropriate and I’d be very annoyed if that was my husband and my best friend was posting this on social media about him. She’s just so extra and wants to make it look like she has millions of guy friends.

if I was friends with her, I’d keep my man far far away from her. Not because I don’t trust him but because i don’t want her exploiting him like that on social media just to look cool. Julie is someone who hasn’t even shared a pic of her baby yet (afaik), I can only imagine she’d not like this post either.
I know id be passed of my husband's friend did that.

Reactions: 7
So I woke up in the middle of the night and could fall back asleep so I decided to look through Trashys Instagram and see how she has changed.

I noticed a few things. She still has millions of pics of her and Corey alone. Skylar seems to have had an over the top birthday every year. She started calling Jayden "fresh" at a few months old. Seems her parents always paid for her and the kids vacation(Corey never went). Seems like Trashys last sighting in jeans and not leggings was 2017😆😆. Her face has changed sooo much in just 3 years.

I wish she would just be natural and not cake on the makeup and hideous eyelashes. She looks so much better and healthier, but thats just my opinion.
I couldn’t agree more anout her face, she looks so so different than she used to. It’s almost like she had some really bad work done but I’m sure she hasn’t since they have no money. She’s unrecognizable compared to what she used to be 😞

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.