Tracy Dimarco #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Skylar totally needs her ends cut. Her hair is so thin at the ends. You would think her mom, a hairstylist, would notice that and take care of it. I remember when she used to brag about Skylars hair, how thick and shiny it was. Yeah not anymore. She is so lazy. She shaved Julians hair, and he looks (Im sorry) like he just came home from a concentration camp. That little boy is so cute, and he had a cute little haircut! As a parent, I feel for those kids. They deserve better, because they weren't asked to be born to 2 scums of the earth! Just when you think she can't stoop and lower, BOOM... lower!

And her Mama Trashy rubs me the wrong way as well! She thinks everything her twit of a daughter does is so funny, and cute! No ma'am, your daughter is a horrible human being who should NOT be a mother. BUT... Trashy had to learn it from someone, and now we all know who that someone is! Mama Trashy is just as f**ked up as the Big Kahuna!
Dont know if anyone noticed but when the mom went down the slide, she looked at tracy and it seems tracy told her to stick her tongue out sideways like people tell her how trashy she looks while doing it.

Reactions: 7
I love a good Dollar Tree moment as much as the next person, but ALL YOUR DECOR IS $1 and you decorated your big rimmed flat screen with hanging wall and door decor?! Ok Big T

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I havenā€™t been on here in so long so forgive me if this has been discussed rumor around town is Tracy met with a doctor about bariatric services. Canā€™t tell how I know but I know šŸ˜¬. Looks like mom and dad are paying for a stomach staple.
Would she not be able to drink alcohol anymore tho?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I know 3 people who had it and 2 are still very overweight. You can eat/drink but your gunna ruin it. Iā€™m assuming sheā€™ll get a sleeve and not a staple.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Tracy is clueless. She just got home from a vacation she didn't pay for; she can't cook a meal if her life depended on it; the list goes on and on and she has the nerve to complain. Tracy, go sit'cho ass down some-damn-place. You are luckier than alot of single parents that are actually taking care of their families.
And instead of helping her child do remote learning she was on live all morning.

You are not supposed to. secondary addiction is huge with people who had weight-loss surgery.

I know 3 people who had it and 2 are still very overweight. You can eat/drink but your gunna ruin it. Iā€™m assuming sheā€™ll get a sleeve and not a staple.
Bypass or sleeve either one youā€™re not supposed to have alcohol.

Last edited:
I havenā€™t been on here in so long so forgive me if this has been discussed rumor around town is Tracy met with a doctor about bariatric services. Canā€™t tell how I know but I know šŸ˜¬. Looks like mom and dad are paying for a stomach staple.
Thank you for the tea!!! I have to say I am shocked they are giving in!! The enabling is on another level!!!

Her eyelashes are just so gross .... look like they have bugs in them šŸ¤®
I've never seen lashes that disgusting before omg šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢

Looks like someone is popping benzos again
She looks so dark like negative dark energy like there's something seriously wrong with her soul

Reactions: 12
Thats horrible. For someone who is 5'4 or whatever thats terrible and highly unhealthy!

Okay. No her lips do not look good....no
I am surprised she is so short. On television she looked like an amazon compared to Olivia and Gigi.

Reactions: 3
I can't believe it has come to this for her. I mean, I understand she has done absolutely nothing to stop, change or stave this. But a what point do you "a celebrity" just throw in the towel and get surgery. I am sure she has seen dark days but I would never resort to something so drastic until I checked off every option out there. Dieting, fasting, exercising ....all of it before a surgery that is gonna seriously challenge her demons (alcohol, sedentary lifestyle and terrible food choices). Unreal!

Reactions: 14
I can't believe it has come to this for her. I mean, I understand she has done absolutely nothing to stop, change or stave this. But a what point do you "a celebrity" just throw in the towel and get surgery. I am sure she has seen dark days but I would never resort to something so drastic until I checked off every option out there. Dieting, fasting, exercising ....all of it before a surgery that is gonna seriously challenge her demons (alcohol, sedentary lifestyle and terrible food choices). Unreal!
And you know sheā€™s still going to be unhealthy.

• Heart
Agreed 100%. She was not overweight for most of her life so itā€™s obviously from a very unhealthy lifestyle not genetics. But she canā€™t work for anything so no surprise. I really hope the consult didnā€™t go well and she doesnā€™t go through with it because sheā€™s not going to take care of herself properly after.

Reactions: 11
It baffles me when people just go to have surgery without considering other options that are also efficacious. Itā€™s one thing to get surgery for things you canā€™t fix like your nose or boobs. But for weight??? I mean, come on. Itā€™d be a different case if she tried multiple times and failed due to a health problem, in that case, Iā€™d even egg her on. But to not try AT ALL, and to know the major causes of her weight gain and still do nothing to curb them, like quitting alcohol, eating clean and doing some exercise, but instead just keep doing all the negative things and then decide to go under the knife, thatā€™s insane cos sheā€™ll still go back to all these things after surgery. Whatā€™s her plan? That sheā€™ll dramatically live healthy when sheā€™s had the surgery done? No, honey, you have to build character and self control first. Tracy is such a failure.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.