Tracy Dimarco #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was confused by the pictures too! How is there a random person there to take that pixture and evening if she did “self timed”, what a huge turn off that would be to a normal guy when you just started dating someone! She totally posted all of that just to show everyone that she is also dating and is “happy” just bc corey is posting more with Brielle.
And there's no where to put a phone except the ground on the Hoboken waterfront lol there's some benches but they're not that high.

😆 😆 :ROFLMAO: I didn't listen to it , and I don't know how to post it. Wifey2019 was the one who filled us in.
Thank you Wifey!
Haha anytime! Thank my insomnia :)

Tracy we know you read these threads, Jess isn’t a real friend! The whole podcast episode was her basically throwing shade at Tracy and airing out so much unnecessary drama! Get smart Tracy, ditch these leech of friends and just be the best FULL TIME mother you can be! Real friends wouldn’t encourage you to act/do half this tit for a podcast entertainment.
I think I mentioned in another thread that Jess is a crappy friend because a real one would never do this tit to her especially that stupid ass FB group post.

Reactions: 16
On the podcast she’s literally just said she was cat fished one time on a date. witch, you are the cat fish!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Listened to it this morning while getting ready for work. She’s a walking contradiction when it comes to dating.

she talked about not posting a face of her new man, but then complained how people lose their minds when she posts an arm. (Then how about not post at all?!)

Reactions: 16
Another thing Tracy definitely is not ready to date she's not over her ex or marriage. She needs to take time to heal get therapy for herself why aren't any of her friends telling her this? Divorce is tuff especially when little ones are involved. Self love is important and nothing wrong with learning to love yourself especially after years of marriage wouldn't you want a break from dating and men just to give yourself and children all the love you and they deserve? It's important because if not if she keeps forcing relationships its never gonna work because she's damaged from within. Im not saying she can never date but I think she needs to hold off on dating until she does self care and healing, and let life naturally work. Okay im done ya'll I'm feeling like "Oprah Winfrey" after I said that a little postivitea for the day💁‍♀️🍵
I agree she needs to stop forcing it, but why is it ok for Corey to move on and everyone praises him but you’re saying she shouldn’t (I get she’s mentally disturbed and all that) but he should also focus on his kids. He never takes them alone and he should find himself a place of his own so he can learn to be a dad. I think they are both in need of therapy, even as a family. But I also think neither of them are mature enough to be in a new relationship.

Reactions: 13
I honestly think that Corey loves his kids and payed as much attention as he could to them and that took away from big T. I would not rule out her being jealous of sky and Jules.

I didn’t include Jayden, well, because we all know how she feels about Jayden.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
SOOOO I think i found the guy that Jess was making fun of with the pinky ring, leopard shirt and chest tattoo but i cant find a really good pic of him. He also has the same tattoos that Tracy had posted awhile ago.

I might be totally off with this but i think it might be him.
Post him sis 👀

• Haha
I honestly think that Corey loves his kids and payed as much attention as he could to them and that took away from big T. I would not rule out her being jealous of sky and Jules.
She is of course jealous of those kids and she def doesn't favor jayden.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I used to think she was pretty but she is super into herself and it just makes her ugly all around. She’s not a nice human and karma will come back around to her. She needs to admit that this divorce is harder than she probably thought and needs time to find her happiness again...and THAT’S OK. She has the mentality of a high schooler when it comes to all these games shes playing. She’s going to single handedly destroy every future relationship she gets in because she’s in them for the wrong reason. Focus on your kids!! And also, I know this picture was posted earlier but her face looks like an alien 🤷🏻‍♀️
She looks like she’s possessed 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I agree she needs to stop forcing it, but why is it ok for Corey to move on and everyone praises him but you’re saying she shouldn’t (I get she’s mentally disturbed and all that) but he should also focus on his kids. He never takes them alone and he should find himself a place of his own so he can learn to be a dad. I think they are both in need of therapy, even as a family. But I also think neither of them are mature enough to be in a new relationship.
Yes I agree they both should have taken the time. The thing with Tracy is that she's not over the divorce and Corey is. Reasons why he has genuinely moved on not forcing it like Tracy. What I'm trying to say is if she's not over the divorce seeking therapy is okay. She's clearly not ready to date yet. If they were both mature they would both get therapy not as a couple but as parents for the sake of the children.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I used to think she was pretty but she is super into herself and it just makes her ugly all around. She’s not a nice human and karma will come back around to her. She needs to admit that this divorce is harder than she probably thought and needs time to find her happiness again...and THAT’S OK. She has the mentality of a high schooler when it comes to all these games shes playing. She’s going to single handedly destroy every future relationship she gets in because she’s in them for the wrong reason. Focus on your kids!! And also, I know this picture was posted earlier but her face looks like an alien 🤷🏻‍♀️
And why is the clothes so baggy? Someone said she's trying to show her true size but wouldn't true size mean tighter clothes? This seems like a ploy to make herself smaller with these giant clothes.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Yes I agree they both should have taken the time. The thing with Tracy is that she's not over the divorce and Corey is. Reasons why he has genuinely moved on not forcing it like Tracy. What I'm trying to say is if she's not over the divorce seeking therapy is okay. She's clearly not ready to date yet. If they were both mature they would both get therapy not as a couple but as parents for the sake of the children.
Big T just doesn’t strike me as the type who can have an amicable relationship with an ex. She may physically be a big person but mentally/emotionally she’s just not mature enough, even if it is for the sake of her kids. At the end it’s the kids who will suffer.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Her new hair is poo. Looks like those chunky highlights everyone got when spice girls were cool. One on either side of the face so you could leave it out when you did the sky high pony tails. Ugh. She is so going to do that Miss Piggy top of the head hair do with it too because thinks its like a sex pot look.

Psychic powers . Opening my hotline of trashy predictions soon .

Altho I have to say she is leaning a little more to a shitz zhu look than Miss Piggy but the day is young.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I dont want to post him and then be attacked if im wrong. LOL I have a feeling this is him because Jess called him a douche bag and and made specific comments about him.
Can we get his insta handle then?

Reactions: 5
Big T just doesn’t strike me as the type who can have an amicable relationship with an ex. She may physically be a big person but mentally/emotionally she’s just not mature enough, even if it is for the sake of her kids. At the end it’s the kids who will suffer.
Yes so very true she's a very spiteful person and for whatever the reason the marriage ended. She the type to never forgive. It's sad because the little one's suffer from this in the end.

Reactions: 11
Yes so very true she's a very spiteful person and for whatever the reason the marriage ended. She the type to never forgive. It's sad because the little one's suffer from this in the end.
They are still married but separated. The divorce isn't final. So she could be hoping he comes back thats why she's "dating" or they haven't gotten it finalized yet because she's waiting for something or he is. But I doubt he's waiting for anything to happen since he is over her.

• Heart
This is the guy I'm assuming she is talking about. FYI these pics are a little old so I'm sure he looks a little different now. Again these pics in the profile are from 2017-2018. I feel like ive seen those tattoos in one of her "arm pics" If anyone has screen shots of her pervious "arm" pics please compare.

Again this is only my opinion! I could be totally off.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
He might not be allowed to be alone with them. Maybe Tara or Raven have to be a supervisor. Also, rent prices are ridiculous on Staten Island and since he gets the kids overnight for about 4 days, 3 nights, he would be required to have bedrooms for them (at least 1 for Julian and 1 for the girls to share) so now he’d have to be looking at either renting a house or condo. It might be easier to stay with his mom and contribute to her household costs.

Reactions: 21
Can someone make a bumble account and find Tracy's cause I'm sooooo curious what her bio says

Anyone catch the shade she threw at Corey on the podcast?

Wait..wait...she is legit saying that if the guy she hooked up with after her "divorce" was the one....witch....she needs so much help its sad the little world she lives in

The fact that she legit named all this guys financial success just shows how money hungry she is.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.