Tracy Dimarco #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone make a bumble account and find Tracy's cause I'm sooooo curious what her bio says

Anyone catch the shade she threw at Corey on the podcast?

Wait..wait...she is legit saying that if the guy she hooked up with after her "divorce" was the one....witch....she needs so much help its sad the little world she lives in

The fact that she legit named all this guys financial success just shows how money hungry she is.
Don’t put me through the torture Queenie spill!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Don’t put me through the torture Queenie spill!!!!
Hold on babe. Still listening.

She shes saying how the guy she wants to be with has to want to be around her family, want to be with her kids etc.
She pretty much felt that the guy that she saw a future with was perfect but since he wanted children she ended it. (Not for nothing, I understand but if he is the ONE then you wouldn't mind having another child with someone you love)

Jess of course is such a POS. Of course.

From the beginning of the podcast. Tracy said that someone (corey) was benefiting from the divorce. Could have been about Brielle too.

I personally feel like she is just blaming others for her tit behavior. I.e. her toxic behavior on social media. Like the one guy who had a son. I think he saw how she acted and he was not for it. Can you just imagine dating someone and then breaking up and having them run to social media for the 4k followers to just bash you?

And she isn't getting alimony and she goes, "don't worry I'm not getting it anyway"
And how if she dating this guy (the pinky ring guy) that she would have to have him sign a prenuptial

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I feel like the guy that she really was falling for bailed with the excuse that he really wanted kids. She said he kept saying he didn't want kids either and then all of a sudden was like, "I really want kids." She said at first that neither guy was her boyfriend but they were headed into a relationship, but with this guy she made it sound like she was head over heels in love with him. She is so desperate to throw a relationship in Corey's face.

Reactions: 16
& jess just legit threw Corey under the bus. By saying and I bleeping quote "Tracy will marry someone who will accept Tracy and take her in and will also take in her three kids and be a parent to them" .... ARE YOU bleeping KIDDING ME?! never, never throw the father of your children under the bus because they are still the bleeping parent. Tracy is trash and so is serial cheating Jessica

She has 3 different dating apps. Bumble, hinge and tinder. But anyone knows that tinder is for just hooking up (some success stories from it though)

These girls, and I mean girls are so superficial and so stuck in high-school. I am not surprised by any of their actions and how come they are single. CHILDISH. Calling someone a loser because they didn't know how to approach the "popular" girl. I legit hate these girls more than anything

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Can someone make a bumble account and find Tracy's cause I'm sooooo curious what her bio says

Anyone catch the shade she threw at Corey on the podcast?

Wait..wait...she is legit saying that if the guy she hooked up with after her "divorce" was the one....witch....she needs so much help its sad the little world she lives in

The fact that she legit named all this guys financial success just shows how money hungry she is.
Oh hell yeah. She’s all about trying to appear to be something she is not. Not surprised she lists off their financial successes on her little “podcast”...

Also someone mentioned how she shouldn’t be posting photos of her potential future boyfriends and dating prospects well the reason she does that is for the attention. She literally does it for her Saturdays and anyone else that’s willing to leave a comment or a like.

Reactions: 12
Let's get something straight since Tracy reads here and I can't post anything to her page because she will go on a blocking spree.

1. It doesn't matter if a man can pay alimony or not. His job is not to support you (sorry)
2. A grown man wants a woman who can support herself and her kids.

(A lot of single mothers work two maybe three jobs to SUPPORT their kids. They don't rely on their ex-husband to pay for everything)

Tracy, please focus on yourself. Go to the gym, eat healthy. Do more for your kids and stop using them as props in your evil ass divorce and custody battle you psychopathic moron..

• Heart
Reactions: 20
& jess just legit threw Corey under the bus. By saying and I bleeping quote "Tracy will marry someone who will accept Tracy and take her in and will also take in her three kids and be a parent to them" .... ARE YOU bleeping KIDDING ME?! never, never throw the father of your children under the bus because they are still the bleeping parent. Tracy is trash and so is serial cheating Jessica

She has 3 different dating apps. Bumble, hinge and tinder. But anyone knows that tinder is for just hooking up (some success stories from it though)

These girls, and I mean girls are so superficial and so stuck in high-school. I am not surprised by any of their actions and how come they are single. CHILDISH. Calling someone a loser because they didn't know how to approach the "popular" girl. I legit hate these girls more than anything
Thank you for this Queenie. I have always wondered if the people around her (especially The Epstein Family) cringes when she's talks and posts. Family is family and I'm sure they'd back her in public (back then) but I wonder if behind the scenes they were flabbergasted by her actions and words. They seem decent not like her animal ass. She is a savage not like the slang but an actual cave dwelling savage. Who behaves this way at 30+? I mean above growing up, she's so old, fat and outta shape to be meeting b!tches in the McDonald's parking lot after school 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🗿

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He might not be allowed to be alone with them. Maybe Tara or Raven have to be a supervisor. Also, rent prices are ridiculous on Staten Island and since he gets the kids overnight for about 4 days, 3 nights, he would be required to have bedrooms for them (at least 1 for Julian and 1 for the girls to share) so now he’d have to be looking at either renting a house or condo. It might be easier to stay with his mom and contribute to her household costs.
True, rents are high where I’m at too. But he can take them out alone, spend time with just them and not the cousins. I just remember as a kid when I went to my dads there was always somebody around and I didn’t feel like I had any quality time with just him. Plus he is their father and he should be the one to take care of him on his own it seems like everybody else does it for him even when he does have them. Also I’m not there so what you see on Instagram obviously isn’t true life not like I know anything. Lol

Reactions: 15
Thank you for this Queenie. I have always wondered if the people around her (especially The Epstein Family) cringes when she's talks and posts. Family is family and I'm sure they'd back her in public (back then) but I wonder if behind the scenes they were flabbergasted by her actions and words. They seem decent not like her animal ass. She is a savage not like the slang but an actual cave dwelling savage. Who behaves this way at 30+? I mean above growing up, she's so old, fat and outta shape to be meeting b!tches in the McDonald's parking lot after school 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🗿
Omg yaaas to all of this!!🙌 A real woman would have handled this divorce in private not bash the Father of her children. Hurt or not you handle tit like a classy lady and move the duck on!!! For the sake of you're children you keep family matters private!! She's been messy and I don't get why witches praise her high school behavior!! She's for from what a real woman is she as a dame embarrassment!!🥴and she knows it that why she seeks validation so much on social media

Reactions: 14
I come from a broken home. My mother who is very honest has told me from day 1 that the sperm donor was a POS. He ended up leaving my mom when she was 3 months pregnant with me. Anyway. She dragged him for being a deadbeat and guess what. He was. He ended up killing himself.
But the man I call my father now. Stepped up when I was 3 years old. Married my mother, adopted me and my brother and guess what ladies he and my mom had another child to complete our family. Even after my mother didn't want anymore children bc of what that POS man did to her and us kids.
Thats what a real man does. And a real mother, worked her bleeping ass off to support us as a SINGLE mother. She paid for everything for us. Yes I got hand me downs but they were GIRL clothes. Not my brothers.

The only time a mother can speak ill on their child's father is when that father in question is a legit deadbeat mother fucker who doesn't do tit with his kids. So duck you Tracy and Jessica. Because if it wasn't for my SINGLE MOTHER at the time raising 2 kids with help from my grandfather and uncle and aunt. Thats what she did. She raised us. She did. She paid for daycare and school for our food and ended up working 40+ hrs a week to just support us. She came last and has come last until recently. Thats 32 years of putting her children first. Her 3 children. So I don't ever want to see Tracy bleeping complain about how she comes last. She doesn't. Those kids do.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Yes to the posters above I never had my father in my life I remember him vaguely from my very early childhood but once my mother realized he was good for nothing they divorced he left and never tried to contact or have a relationship with me than one day when I was in high school his new wife called my house and tried to blame my mom I grabbed the phone and freaked out I said first of all he’s not even calling you are and second of all he knew my address and phone number for years did nothing so STFU .. anyhoo I actually feel bad for Corey in the aspect that he had a good role model father than Trashy pushed him to have kids young he wasn’t ready they both didn’t use protection after each child probably because they thought they were married so whatever his father passes away his world shatters 3 kids later and everything falls apart now he’s lost he’s not happy he has a controlling witch of a wife and now she’s painting him to be a horrible father ??! he’s trying at least he did what he did working he took care of you guys during the marriage and he makes them feel loved when he has them just appreciate they still have their father in their lives she ALWAYS has to be victim just stop and try to see the positives in life that’s how good karma comes back

Last edited:
  • Heart
You have me dying ..."cave dwelling savage !" 😀😁😂😃😄😅😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I come from a broken home. My mother who is very honest has told me from day 1 that the sperm donor was a POS. He ended up leaving my mom when she was 3 months pregnant with me. Anyway. She dragged him for being a deadbeat and guess what. He was. He ended up killing himself.
But the man I call my father now. Stepped up when I was 3 years old. Married my mother, adopted me and my brother and guess what ladies he and my mom had another child to complete our family. Even after my mother didn't want anymore children bc of what that POS man did to her and us kids.
Thats what a real man does. And a real mother, worked her bleeping ass off to support us as a SINGLE mother. She paid for everything for us. Yes I got hand me downs but they were GIRL clothes. Not my brothers.

The only time a mother can speak ill on their child's father is when that father in question is a legit deadbeat mother fucker who doesn't do tit with his kids. So duck you Tracy and Jessica. Because if it wasn't for my SINGLE MOTHER at the time raising 2 kids with help from my grandfather and uncle and aunt. Thats what she did. She raised us. She did. She paid for daycare and school for our food and ended up working 40+ hrs a week to just support us. She came last and has come last until recently. Thats 32 years of putting her children first. Her 3 children. So I don't ever want to see Tracy bleeping complain about how she comes last. She doesn't. Those kids do.
Exactly, she has absolutely NO right to cry “single mother poor me”… In fact it is a slap in the face to EVERY single mother who truly is doing it ALL by themselves, with no help from everyone else around them!!!!
Julian still doesn’t have proper fitting BOY clothes.
Every single time she:

- Gets her nails done or filled
-Gets her hair done (coloring, cut and extensions plus ext. maintenance & tightening)
-Get her lashes done or filled
-Buys designer items for herself @ outrageous amounts of money
-Doesn’t spend time with her kids when she has them and is out drinking with her FrIeNdS

That is all money that could’ve been spent on Julian’s clothes, or education, or early intervention for his delays. Or taking her kids to the dentist to address the very obvious BOTTLE ROT destroying their little precious teeth. She has no right ever to Cry poor me I need help I’m a single mom. Her kids absolutely come last.

Queenie - Thank you for sharing your story. I’m glad to hear there was a happy ending for you all in the end ✨ Your mother sounds like one hell of a woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Hugs to your mom for being the best!!! ❤ Its really hard being a mom and busting your ass protecting your kids and doing everything possible for them just so they can grow up to be decent human beings in this fucked up world.

Tracy doesn't know WTF a deadbeat is. She's an ungrateful witch and will never put her kids first no matter what her stupid little friends write on her posts. Its all crap!!! Like i said many times before, she doesn't know what it feels like to struggle. To wonder how you will get formula or diapers for your kid or how you will be able to pay rent the next month. She has support coming from all places including Corey and his family. If she was struggling or putting herself first her kids wouldn't look like they haven't showered in days, she wouldn't spend hundreds of dollars at the salon on extensions and color, eyelashes, nails, or vacations!!!

My daughter was 13 when I FINALLY was able to take her on a cruise for her 1st vacation since she was 3. I struggled to hell just to pay for that so she can be happy.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I wonder what the guys reaction when he watched Jerseylicious in front of her was (if that even happened)

But I agree, Jessica is TRASH. She plans these episodes to stir up drama and really embarrass Tracy (not that it takes much)

Reactions: 17

I get it. I raised my 3 kids all alone. I worked two and three jobs. I even went back to one of the second jobs that I HATED so I could help my son go to college and play baseball in school. I was able to quit once he graduated and got a job. It’s just now that I’ve been able to get me a good car, better clothes, brand name purses (which I love) but that’s because it’s just me now. She’ll have time for her. Get that boy some NEW clothes. The fact he’s wearing the girls clothes and she has these nasty lashes, ugly ass nails, and tacky Jimmy Choo shoes is a pathetic way to live. Oh and your mom rocks!

• Heart
Again, I applaud those of you listening to the saddie podcast. I just can't do it. Tracy's voice is like nails on a chalkboard.
Tracy's thirsty ass is never, ever going to find what she is looking for. If she is able to find a sucker then I hope for his sake he wises up sooner rather than later because she will wreck him. She has a list of preferences she wants in a man but she has none for herself. Tracy, you are not a goddess to be put on a pedestal. You need to let the air out of your fat-balloon-head, come down to earth and get help for your issues ASAP. 'Cause girl, you ain't right.
I don't think she realizes or cares how lucky she was that the Epsteins embraced her (I thought Tara was sickening kissing her ass, but that's another story). I thought back then OH, MAN ! WAIT UNTIL THEY OPEN THEIR EYES TO THE REAL TRACY ! The negative, rude, mean, miserable, nasty, jealous, vindictive, spiteful, selfish Tracy. And I think that when Corey finally opened his eyes he saw her for who she really is. Not saying he is/was perfect at all. But he's shown more maturity than her. I think she is trying to goad him/his family in a war on social media. They should continue to ignore her ass.

• Heart
Exactly, she has absolutely NO right to cry “single mother poor me”… In fact it is a slap in the face to EVERY single mother who truly is doing it ALL by themselves, with no help from everyone else around them!!!!
Julian still doesn’t have proper fitting BOY clothes.
Every single time she:

- Gets her nails done or filled
-Gets her hair done (coloring, cut and extensions plus ext. maintenance & tightening)
-Get her lashes done or filled
-Buys designer items for herself @ outrageous amounts of money
-Doesn’t spend time with her kids when she has them and is out drinking with her FrIeNdS

That is all money that could’ve been spent on Julian’s clothes, or education, or early intervention for his delays. Or taking her kids to the dentist to address the very obvious BOTTLE ROT destroying their little precious teeth. She has no right ever to Cry poor me I need help I’m a single mom. Her kids absolutely come last.

Queenie - Thank you for sharing your story. I’m glad to hear there was a happy ending for you all in the end ✨ Your mother sounds like one hell of a woman.
My mother doesn't play around. She's still tough in her 50s I dare not fuxk with her but I do just to get laughs and she's really one amazing momma ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I also feel like she could get away with this childish ass behavior when she was younger, but now that she is older and dating more “mature” men, they’re not bleeping with that tit.

like they’re grown, you better bring something to the table other than your baggage.

Thank you ladies ❤ and sending love to all you mommas doing it on your own! Its tough but it takes one tough woman to do it alone. I applaud all of you hard working moms ❤❤❤❤

I also feel like she could get away with this childish ass behavior when she was younger, but now that she is older and dating more “mature” men, they’re not bleeping with that tit.

like they’re grown, you better bring something to the table other than your baggage.
Grown men, especially in their late 30s early 40s do not want drama. And if they watch how she acts now, they are running. Running far and fast from her

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.