Tracy Dimarco #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry I’m super late but I took a few screenshots of the Live yesterday (2 days ago?) anyway, she showed a huge pile of clothes that was “from the Aruba trip” and that she needed to go through and she looked miserable as duck when Jayden was on her. She made me so mad.
She looks mean

Reactions: 9
I tried. Im not that savy when it comes to taking pics of videos. LOL her lips are 🤢🤢🤢
Wow I hate being mean but I have to be honest, Sammi looks hideous there. What the hell is wrong with these girls!? I feel they do things to try to look better but it always backfires. Be normal!!! Work on your personalities first!

Oh and I’m not fat shaming her. I just know that when you lose weight that skin is there to be dealt with.
For sure. One of my best friends lost more than 100 pounds through dieting & next year is getting surgery for her lose skin. She was very big most of her life & now looks like a model. I wish Tracy would just lose weight naturally because I feel surgeries are a slippery slope when you're not stable in merely existing. If she can't be bothered to be a mother as it is, imagine recovering from a surgery. I know she doesn't want to work out (I hate it also so I'm not judging lol) but she COULD lose it doing a sustainable diet/lifestyle change. If only she would try & be normal about it. I lost 40 pounds before not exercising at all. It's like she just wants to take everything to the weirdest extreme.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
She was saying “faccia brutta” which means ugly face in Italian. Not sure why she knows that to even say it but 🤦‍♀️ Sky is such a little brat.
I know you’re not supposed to say this about children. But I thought Sky was not a cute baby when she was born. The only reason she is kinda cute now is because Tracy makes her “trendy” that we all look at the theme of her look. Again forgive me. But she wasn’t a cute baby. Jada was a cutie and still is. And Julian is cute enough. But not overwhelming so that “God had to give him a challenge” like Tracy said. I mean we all think our kids are the best but come on.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
im not the person who originally posted her Vaxx comments, but avoiding discussion of politics / my own views on her now being an anti-vaxxer (although her kids seem to have been vaccinated until this point - including she and her parents also...so this is a newer development), it’s interesting how over the years she’s done a hard pivot right with regards to some of her conspiracies/fake news. I know that Doria from JL also posts similar posts, So I’m not sure if that’s influencing her? Especially given that now she herself uses Medicaid for her kids, so it’s confusing.
It comes from Echo as well.... he’s always posting conspiracy theories and such, and she fawns over him now that she’s not with Corey anymore.

Reactions: 11
Tracy also says fresh face and faccia brutta.... Like mother like daughter. She can play all she wants that shes this strict parent and they have bedtimes, and they wait for candy, blah blah blah. but time and time again she shows facade crumbling and you can really see what that house is like. Those kids need STRUCTURE. they have absolutely none.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
From those screenshots, her lashes are DISGUSTING !! 🤢🤢🤢

I’m pretty sure there is crusted sand from Aruba with mites walking around those things, how embarrassing for someone “in the industry”

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Did she really say shes all booked up for 2022? What a liarrr. Every other hair an makeup artist I know posts their clients or has a work page and a personal page and posts all their work thats how the advertise and get more work. She prob made that up for when shes recovering from surgery she has an excuse oh im working i dont post when i work for client privacy or something pathetic

Reactions: 17
From those screenshots, her lashes are DISGUSTING !! 🤢🤢🤢

I’m pretty sure there is crusted sand from Aruba with mites walking around those things, how embarrassing for someone “in the industry”
I am shocked she doesn't get infections in her eyes omg she always looks filthy!!!

Someone who knows her from town mentioned that she has had consultation for bariatric and mummy and daddy r paying for it.
I’m just assuming the mommy and daddy paying the bill part. I have no idea how much insurance would cover. I don’t know if she’s on Medicaid or if she’s on Corey’s union insurance still. But I do know she had a bariatric consult when she got home from vacation from a very reliable source.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It was nice that she posted in remembrance of babies lost. But if she was a real Italian, she would know today is the feast day of Saint Gerard, an Italian saint who is the patron of saint of infants, children, mothers, and something i learned a few years ago - wrongly imprisoned. She grew up a dozen miles west of the national shrine of Saint Gerard so can’t say she’s ignorant about it. She just chooses not to acknowledge it because she’s catholic for face and that’s it. (Also now let’s queue the St. Gerard post in 3..2..1.....)

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Did she really say shes all booked up for 2022? What a liarrr. Every other hair an makeup artist I know posts their clients or has a work page and a personal page and posts all their work thats how the advertise and get more work. She prob made that up for when shes recovering from surgery she has an excuse oh im working i dont post when i work for client privacy or something pathetic
Where did she say that? That’s crazy!

Reactions: 6
Will she admit getting surgery for weight loss? Or will she claim she’s worked so hard for it? Lol
She is going to admit it and post the big pics we've all seen of her. She will go on to say she is coming clean and that's how big she got , how she was embarrassed to show her true size and all her saddies will comfort her and say how amazing she is, how brave, strong, real, raw, and admirable she is. 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Skylar needs some serious attitude adjustment
In all honesty I was mean to my little sister too. It’s what kids do. Lol But I’m curious where she learned that.

Someone who knows her from town mentioned that she has had consultation for bariatric and mummy and daddy r paying for it.
They assumed her parents are paying for it. Insurance could be doing it.

Wow I hate being mean but I have to be honest, Sammi looks hideous there. What the hell is wrong with these girls!? I feel they do things to try to look better but it always backfires. Be normal!!! Work on your personalities first!

For sure. One of my best friends lost more than 100 pounds through dieting & next year is getting surgery for her lose skin. She was very big most of her life & now looks like a model. I wish Tracy would just lose weight naturally because I feel surgeries are a slippery slope when you're not stable in merely existing. If she can't be bothered to be a mother as it is, imagine recovering from a surgery. I know she doesn't want to work out (I hate it also so I'm not judging lol) but she COULD lose it doing a sustainable diet/lifestyle change. If only she would try & be normal about it. I lost 40 pounds before not exercising at all. It's like she just wants to take everything to the weirdest extreme.
💯💯💯 It’s 80% nutrition 20% exercise. They always say “abs are made in the kitchen”. If she does have the surgery reputable places will make her have a psych exam, more than one actually. Any one worth their weight makes sure you understand the risks and issues involved. I’ve got many friend who’ve had it. I looked into it but was too scared. So I’m doing it the natural way. It’s slow as hell but I’m consistent and healthy. Congrats to you and to your friend. 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Anyone think she may try and get the surgery by “promoting” the doctor? Because if insurance won’t cover it, and mom and dad won’t I can see her throwing her “followers” out there to get it by promotion.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I’m just assuming the mommy and daddy paying the bill part. I have no idea how much insurance would cover. I don’t know if she’s on Medicaid or if she’s on Corey’s union insurance still. But I do know she had a bariatric consult when she got home from vacation from a very reliable source.
Why is this tea better than the crap I paid for on the BE podcast?! 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
she wants to do what Jackie did , have the surgery.. come clean about photoshopping her pics, then rebrand herself .. jackie did the exact same thing 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Get ready for boom bod ads. Seems like they’re the only ones still asking her to advertise.

Reactions: 5
She’s going to be in for a rude awakening if she actually looses weight. She’s gunna learn real quick that thin does not equal happy if you don’t Fix the mess that lives inside.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
In all honesty I was mean to my little sister too. It’s what kids do. Lol But I’m curious where she learned that.

They assumed her parents are paying for it. Insurance could be doing it.

💯💯💯 It’s 80% nutrition 20% exercise. They always say “abs are made in the kitchen”. If she does have the surgery reputable places will make her have a psych exam, more than one actually. Any one worth their weight makes sure you understand the risks and issues involved. I’ve got many friend who’ve had it. I looked into it but was too scared. So I’m doing it the natural way. It’s slow as hell but I’m consistent and healthy. Congrats to you and to your friend. 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Anyone think she may try and get the surgery by “promoting” the doctor? Because if insurance won’t cover it, and mom and dad won’t I can see her throwing her “followers” out there to get it by promotion.
Thank you!! Slow and steady wins the race, you will do it fantastically 😊💖💖💖

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.